Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

15

It had been about a week since I'd seen Josh. I didn't know where he was or anything which drove me absolutely insane. The only thing that hadn't driven me to that point was the fact that he made sure to send me a text message everyday just saying he was fine. He sent one to me the day before yesterday to tell me his parents were getting a divorce and his 'sperm donor' bought a house with Ashley and baby Aubrey in Battle Creek, MI which was about two hours away from Detroit. Then he sent me a message yesterday saying that Ashley had gotten a lawyer with help from his 'sperm donor' and they were going to court very soon. I knew Josh would win though. Even though his father had money and resources, Josh had even better ones. That's another thing that bothered Ray about his son, he was smarter than him in every single way possible. He was more conservative with his money and savings and knew people in bigger places than he did. Whenever I said before that Josh's family was rich, I wasn't joking. His family had more money than they knew what to do with. Mostly because Ray and Lisa both came from wealthy families. Whenever Josh's grandfather, John passed away he had four trust funds that he made. One was for Josh, one for his sister, one for his brother, and one for his mom. Josh hadn't touched a penny of it and that was over a year ago. Like I said though, Josh's family had more money than they knew what to do with, yet Josh never ever flaunted his money. Yes, if he wanted something, he always got it and NEVER depended on his parents for money no matter how fucking rich they really were. He worked his ass off in high school to get what he wanted, he never asked his family for one penny. I always admired him for that. He had a car and bills while in school but he worked to pay them when he could've just done what Bridgette and Travis did and get his parents to pay for them. Not Josh though. He never wanted to rely on anyone.
Anyway, this past week was pretty nice getting to spend more time with Benjamin while chilling out in the gorgeous Harter mansion. This mansion Josh worked so very hard for. I was always so proud of him and the like that he'd made for himself. Benjamin had been so well behaved which I'm sure I can thank Joshua for. I had never seen Ashley discipline him in the almost year that I've known her. If he acted up she would either tune him out or just get Josh to take care of it. Like really? What if you wouldn't have had Josh? You would've just been a single mother and your son would've been a rebellious ass punk that nobody would want to me around. So yes, thanks to Joshua, Benjamin was such a pleasure to be around. He mostly played quietly with his superhero action figures or watched netflix on his ipad. He did everything I told him and there were no if ands or butts about it.
I was broken from my thoughts when the front door rang. This had to be Lucy. Lucy was my sister who was three years younger than I was but we had always been really close. She was coming to visit me from Connecticut and to bring some of my stuff from my house since I was so far away from home. I was so excited to see her since it'd been about four months since I'd seen her gorgeous face. I opened the door and there she was, my beautiful baby sister!
"Ahhhhh!" I yelped and hugged her so very tight. She giggled.
"I take it you're happy to see me, Lynn." She smiled as she referred to me by my middle name.
"More than you know, Jane." I said doing the same. She walked into the house and looked around.
"Man, this is so beautiful." She said looking around from the chandelier which was covered in real 10 karat diamonds, to the gorgeous marble floor, to the leather couches and recliners and 100 inch plasma screen television, to the kitchen which had all of the top of the line appliances there were including a wine cooler. "And you said Josh doesn't flaunt his money." She smirked.
"Not out in public, if you didn't know he had money, you'd think he was just an average guy cause of the way he acts and dresses." I smiled.
"Well his home is amazing! I could see why you had no problem staying here." She smiled as Benjamin came down the stairs with his beats on and as he took them off his smiled up at my sister.
"Hello, I'm Benjamin Harter." He smiled and shook and kissed her hand. "You must be Ms. Lucy Szantyr." Lucy gushed at how adorable and well mannered her was.
"Yes I am and aren't you just the most adorable thing?" He smiled and she smiled back.
"Thank you, now i'm going to go sit out by the pool and listen to my music. It's nice to have you here." He smiled and headed out the back sliding door. My sister just looked at me with the biggest smiled.
"He is so adorable and so well mannered." Lucy said. I smiled.
"Josh is the reason why. I'm so happy that Josh stepped up to the plate and took care of him." I said.
"Me too." Lucy smiled.
I showed her around more of the Harter mansion. We checked out every guest room which were all decorated differently and tastefully. Looked into the master bedroom which Josh had shared with Ashley which still had everything that was Ashley's in it since she hadn't came around to get it yet. Saw Benjamin's bedroom which was decorated in all superheros and TNA wrestling. We walked out by the pool which was pretty big and had a hot tub right by it. We then checked out the garage which had Josh's escalade, classic 1966 ford mustang, and his Chevy camaro sat in the first part of the garage. Then on the other side sat Chevy Silverado with a lift kit and every single thing you could ask for in a truck from the dvd players, heated seats, stereo with subs, sirius radio, sunroof, chrome kit, and much more, and last but not least his pride and joy which was his first car that his grandfather had given to him and he drove to school with pride which was his 1970 Chevelle SS. He put so much money into this car back in high school and after it that this car was in pristine condition. If he ever wanted to sell it, which he wouldn't, he could make a fortune.
After we took the tour of the house, we sat around just gawking like girls do and sipping on some wine from the wine cooler. Lucy was talking to me about her love life and her issues with our parents as I talked to her about what happened years ago when I was out with our older sister Jennifer. She was in such disbelief with what our father had done. Lucy just kept looking around the house and smiled.
"So you're gonna be living here pretty soon huh sis?" She asked. I almost chocked on my wine.
"I beg your pardon?" I said sitting my wine glass down the the granite topped dining room table.
"Oh c'mon. Staying in his house, taking care of his kid, you guys still have that chemistry you had in high school but for now it's so unspoken." My sister replied. I laughed.
"Yeah right. We are just friends now, Luce. I'm his friend and he needed help at this delicate time in his life." I replied as I picked up my glass by it's stem and took another sip.
As soon as my sister went to reply, I heard the front door fly open which scared me shitless. I slowly turned around and was shocked by what I saw. It was Josh! He looked so good. He had gotten his hair cut and he was clean shaven. He was dressed in jeans, his own Chris Sabin t-shirt, a blazer, and some nike tennis shoes. He didn't look sad at all either. In fact, he looked as happy as he could be.
"Josh!" I jumped up and ran over to him and hugged him. As I hugged him I smelled pure bliss as his old spice colon entered my nostrils. "I was so worried about you." It was so good to see him and to see that he was actually taking care of himself. He hugged me tighter.
"I'm just fine, Jamie. Just had some soul searching to do." He said still hugging me until I pulled away. "And it's a pleasure to see you, Lucy." He smiled as he made his way over to her and hugged my sister. I smiled and was so excited I ran to the back door.
"Benjamin, c'mere buddy. I have a surprise for you." I said to him as I saw him get up from his lounge chair. Josh hid behind the half wall which was right between the dining room and the kitchen.
"What's up?" Benjamin asked.
"Can you go get me a bottle of water from the refrigerator then i'll tell you." He nodded and once he passed that wall Josh jumped out and Benjamin jumped but once he realized who it was he screamed.
"Daddy!" He smiled and hugged him tight. Josh picked him up in his hug.
"I missed you so much pal." Josh smiled and kissed his son's head.
"I missed you more dad." He smiled.
The rest of our night consisted of Josh telling us what was happening amongst his family at the moment as well as court which was occuring within the next few weeks. That night, Lucy stayed with us due to the fact that we had a show the next night and she wanted to come. The next night came quick, Josh and I were in the back as our couple except for this time, I was the one that was going to fight and he was the one who was going to be my manager. I was getting dressed for my match and Josh decided to dress in some jeans, a Velvet Sky t-shirt, and a beanie.
"So I hear you're going to be fighting a new knockout tonight." I heard Josh say from the other side of the room as I was lacing up my boots.
"Is that right?" I replied.
"Yep, apparently it's someone who just jumped ship from WWE." He replied looking through the script for the night. "I wonder why it doesn't tell who it is."
"You know how they are with that shit, Josh. They like to keep it a secret to us as much as they do the fans. Make us as surprised as they will be." I said as I applied my eyeliner.
"3 minutes!" said a backstage crew member who opened the door to the locker room.
"Thanks man." Josh said getting up and straightening the wrinkles of his shirt. I applied my last bit of liner and put on my lipstick.
"Are you excited about fighting again?" He asked.
"More than you know." I said hearing the famous Beautiful People music hit. "Let's go!" I said as we headed out the the 'gorilla position'. Josh grabbed my hand and we walked out there as the 'on-screen couple' that we were. The crowd cheered so loudly for me that I was so pumped being out in the ring again. I heard Christy Hemme's voice
"This match is set for one fall, introducing first accompanied by Chris Sabin, from the Big Apple, Velvet Sky!"
I approached the ring and did my famous 'Let the pigeons loose' routine to the ropes and the fans loved that even more. I was ecstatic to be back in the ring. Now I was just curious about who the new knockout was. Kelly Kelly? Eve? Layla? When her music hit, I could tell who she was immediately once I heard her singing. She was gorgeous and sweet. She was a six time Women's and Diva's Champion.
'HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Hey, hey can't you see?
I'm a rockin' southern girl runnin' wild and free
Hey, ya'll walkin' through the door
High-class style country to the core
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Back woods or uptown
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Rockin' your world with a thrillbilly sound
Hills and stones
Junior and Jones
One thing I'll always be is
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Hey now, listen up
I'm not the kind of girl that ever gives up
If anybody tries to bring me down
They'll be pickin' themselves up off the ground
Cuz my rhinestone Lucchese boots
Will kick your ass back to its roots
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Back woods or uptown
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Rockin' your world with a thrillbilly sound
Hills and stones
Junior and Jones
One thing I'll always be is
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
I'm a sweet thing 'til you cross me
I can be a bad dream or your fantasy
Try to bring me down to you white trash level
And you'll find yourself dancing with the devil
Don't matter if I win or lose
I'll be kickin' your ass back to its roots!
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Back woods or uptown
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Rocking your world with a thrillbilly sound
Hills and stones
Junior and Jones
One thing I'll always be is
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Hey, hey can't you see?
A rocking southern girl in designer jeans
Hey y'all in a 4 by 4
Diamonds in her heart
Country to the core
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Back woods or uptown
HARDCORE COUNTRY!
Rocking your world with a thrill Billy sound
Hills and stones
Junior and Jones
One thing I'll always be
HARDCORE COUNTRY!'
"And her opponent, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James!"
Here we go.