Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

Epilogue.

*5 years later*

"Presley! Ben! Let's go!" I yelled upstairs.
Today was the first day of school. Presley was going to be in pre-K and Ben in the fifth grade. Alot had changed over the past five years. For starters, Josh and I got married. Yeah, I know. Amazing, right? Then shortly after we got married, I discovered that I was pregnant. Even more amazing right? I gave birth to my precious little Presley Ann Harter. She was beautiful in every way, mostly taking after her daddy. Life had gotten 100 times better since Josh and I got back together. We had a beautiful son and daughter that we loved dearly. Ben even called me mom now which made me melt. He was perfect in every way possibly and he was the greatest big brother I'd ever seen. He took care of Presley and took up for her no matter what. He also had his other sister, Aubrey. He'd met her a few times due to the fact that he'd asked to see Ashley a couple of times. Josh never kept him away. He always let him see her if he desired. Everytime was a disappointment to Ben which hurt my heart. Ashley wasn't his mom anymore. She may have given birth to him and her name may have been on his birth certificate but she wasn't his mother anymore. She was too into Ray and Aubrey now to even care if Ben had food in his stomach. She didn't have to worry about that though. Josh and I, as his real parents, took care of all of his needs. He really appreciated Josh and I, which was amazing for someone at his young age.
"Sorry mom, I had to help Pres tie her shoes." He said walking down the stairs holding her hand so she didn't fall. I smiled. I loved being a mom. This was one of the greatest roles I could have ever played. I could give up all of my success in wrestling if it meant I could see my children smile.
"It's okay sweetheart." I said. Presley was adorably dressed. She was wearing a black and white checkered dress with a yellow flower on the side of it and a yellow bow in her hair. She wore a backpack with her favorite, hello kitty, on it. Benjamin was dressed in a Green Bay Packers jersey with khaki shorts and green and yellow socks to his knees with his nike high tops on. If his grandfather and great grandfather knew what he were wearing they'd have a heart attack. Josh and I could've cared less.
"Let's go." Josh said grabbing the keys to our chevy tahoe. This was the vehicle we had gotten together as husband and wife. My husband is and always has been the most handsome man I have ever seen and he still gives me butterflies. We drove up to the school where we saw lots of cars waiting. Presley was nervous, I could tell. I saw Josh look back at her.
"Everything okay bug?" He asked calling her by the nickname he called her.
"Just nervous daddy." She said fiddling with her fingers.
"Everything's gonna be just fine, Pres." Benjamin chimed in. "You're gonna have so much fun and you're gonna meet so many friends." Her face lit up.
"Really?" She asked with a smile. He smiled back and put his hand on hers.
"Absolutely." He smiled. She smiled back.
This melted me to the core. My family was perfect in every single way. I had finally gotten everything that I wanted and I was so grateful for all of it. Being a wife and mother of two was my most favorite thing to be. Screw the Knockouts Championship. All I wanted was my wonderful husband and perfect children.
The line started moving and we got close up to the school. Benjamin got out first and fist bumped his dad then headed to the other side and opened the door for his sister helping her out of the car. He then came up to my door and opened it. First Presley stepped on the side running board and gave me a tight hug then when I thought that was all I was gonna get Benjamin stepped up and gave me a tight hug around the neck.
"Thanks mom." He said looking at me then looking at his dad. "Thanks dad. For everything." This made a tear escape my eye. "I love you guys." He said as he stepped down from the car.
Josh smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "We did it."
I smiled as we pulled away from the school. We did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!