Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

3

' "Faster Lucy! Push me faster!" I said hoping my best friend would push me faster on the swing.
"I'm pushing as fast as I can!" She yelled trying harder and faster.
I got frustrated and pumped my legs harder deciding to make myself go faster. It was working. I was having the time of my life. As a seven year old girl, this was one of the best thrills there were. Nothing could be better than hanging out with your friends at the park.
"Be careful!" Lucy yelled at me as I got the highest that I did.
"Shut up!" I yelled going faster then all of a sudden next thing I knew I was hitting the ground. Ouch.
I was in alot of pain and I started to cry.
"Hey. It's alright. Don't cry" I heard an unfamiliar yet sweet voice say. I looked up to see a boy. He looked to be around my age and he was definitely cute. I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled. "There you go. I saw you fall. That wasn't a good fall at all and you have a big cut on your knee. Here." He said digging in his pocket and pulling out a band-aid then put it over the cut on my knee and smiled then helped me up.
"Thank you." I said smiling and kissing his cheek. He smiled.
"You're welcome. I'm Josh." He said.
"I'm Jamie, it's nice to meet you." I said.
"You too. Well, I guess I'll see you around." He said smiling and then walked off '
"BEEP!" said the horn of a car coming at me making me snap out of my day dream. Oh my God! A car was coming for me. I quickly ran myself off the road and shut off my car. The tears quickly came rushing down my face. That was horrifying. I put myself in danger, daydreaming of Josh.
What's with this right now? Why is he coming back into my life? When we broke up years ago, I vowed that I never wanted to see him again. Why was he coming back? He was supposed to be in the Airforce and he was supposed to retire there. He was supposed to retire, move somewhere far from me, and have a family. What in the world was going on?
I sighed and drove up to our hotel for the night. I got out of my rental car, got out my suitcase, and walked to the front desk. I quickly got my room key and headed to the elevator. I got into the elevator and headed up to the second floor. Once off, I walked up the hallway and to my room.
Room number 413. Great. April 13 was mine and Josh's anniversary. Why was this shit happening to me? Dammit! I opened my door quickly and slammed it behind me. I sighed and threw down my shit and took out my laptop. I then took out a list of cities we would be traveling to.
I started mapping out directions to those places as well as what places I'd be interested in going to on my down time in those cities. I was having fun finding those things until the last city popped up. Detroit, Michigan. Josh's hometown and the town I moved to when I was six. I sighed and sat there just looking at the cities name. Joshua was Detroit. It was his city. It was the place he was from and proud of it.
I sat there and closed my eyes then out of the blue on my computer came a video. It was a video that was recorded from one of my birthday parties. Josh threw me a surprise party that year. In the video I was sitting there just talking to my friends and Josh had been nowhere in sight that night so I was wondering where he was. All of a sudden Josh stepped out of the blue with a mic and was playing a guitar as he started to play sing.
'I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For the rest of time, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
and I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna miss a thing'
This is what made me fall head over heals for Joshua Harter. This is what made him mine. I gave him my whole heart then and I never got it back. When the video ended, I found my face covered in tears and that night I fell asleep with even more falling from my face. I miss my Joshy Poo.