Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

5

It's been about a month since Ashley and I decided to be friends and let me just say, it's been a fun friendship thus far. She and I now do everything together. We shop together, hang out together, do everything. We bond over things like cats, video games, music, media, and old school wrestling of course. We were also looking into baby names and stuff for her and Josh's baby now. Josh and Ashley would but heads about names all the time. Josh wanted to name it Sabin if it were a boy after his ring name and Rayne if it were a girl after Ashley's ring name. Ashley just thought that idea was stupid. Ashley didn't want their names to have anything to do with their careers. She wanted to name a boy Dylan and a girl Danielle. I liked her name choices, but that was up to them.
Right now, I was in the car riding with them to our next town. Detroit, Michigan of course was where we were going, so Josh was having no problems with directions. He was sitting up front driving with Benjamin in the passenger seat having a fun time with 'daddy'. Ashley and I were sitting in the backseat just gawking like girls do. All of a sudden we heard it come on the radio. Wannabe by The Spice Girls. Ashley and I looked at each other smirking as we started to sing along really loud and terribly.
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
What do you think about that now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye.
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me you'll see,
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends),
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,
you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down and wind it all around (uh uh).
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down zigazig ah
If you wanna be my lover
When the song played that last lyric we laughed really hard as Josh pulled up to a gas station.
"Alright knuckleheads, you guys want something to drink?"
"Water." Ashley replied.
"Green tea." I said.
"Apple Juice." said Ben.
"Alright be right back." He said.
"Thanks babe." Ashley said. Benjamin then turned around.
"Mommy, can we switch seats so I could sit by Jamie and you could sit by dad?" He asked.
"Sure baby boy." She smiled as they switched seats.
Josh then came back with the drinks and handed them to us.
"Thank you love." Ashley said turning his head to her and kissing him with a little passion behind it. I could feel a ping of jealousy in my chest. Stop it, Jamie. He's not yours anymore. He's with your best friend and they're expecting a baby in 6 months.
"Ewwwww. Stop it mommy and Josh." Benjamin said. Ashley pulled away as Josh turned on the car and started to drive. He turned on the radio and a sad sounding song turned on as he started to sing.
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
As Josh began to sing that it reminded me so much of when he serenaded me with Aerosmith. It also brought back memories of when he gave up on me years ago. Why did he have to give up on me? Why couldn't we have just worked it out. I sighed as I looked up and as he was singing, I noticed his eyes looking directly at me in the rear view mirror. I'd seen those eyes a time or two before. Those were the eyes he had the day it was over. Sad, guilty eyes.
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye
As soon as he sang that part, Ashley turned the station.
"That song is too damn sad. Let's move on." She said turning it to a different station.
A few hours later, we pulled up to Josh's childhood home. Boy, did this place bring back memories. The first time Josh told me he loved me, our first kiss, our first 'time' upstairs in his bedroom and we had to be quiet since his parents were asleep downstairs. This place was my second home growing up. I spent more time here than I did at my own house.
"Josh! Oh my goodness son!" I heard Josh's mom, Lisa.
"Mom!" Josh yelled and ran up hugging her. Lisa smiled and pulled back.
"And Big boy Benjamin" she smiled.
"Hey" He smiled and hugged her.
"And the always beautiful Ms. Ashley" She smiled.
"Hey Lisa" Ashley smiled and hugged her. Lisa pulled away and looked at me then her eyes went wide and she started walking towards me.
"J-J-Jamie Szantyr?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.
"It's me, Lisa."
"Oh my God, I thought I'd never see you again! You are even more gorgeous than you were years ago" she smiled.
"Well thank you" I smiled back.
"C'mon in you guys, I've got dinner made, you can get a homecooked meal since you're on the road all the time. I've got Ray in here as well as Bridgette and her boyfriend Mark and Travis and Gracie and Jamie, you have to see their baby boy, Thomas, he is just the cutest thing." Lisa said referring to Josh's father, sister, brother, sister in law, and nephew.
"Alright then" I smiled.
This should be a decent night.