Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

9

It had been about a month since the weird moment happened between myself and Josh in the backyard and he ended up leaving. He came back claiming that he just had a headache and needed some fresh air. I didn't think he was telling the truth but Ashley bought it. As long as Ashley bought it, Josh was okay. As long as she was content with his lies, he was all good. That's all that had to be done. He was lying and I knew it. She didn't really seem to care or think so.
Ashley was now seven and a half months pregnant and had a little scare with early labor so Josh and her family decided that she wasn't going to travel with TNA until little Aubrey Lynn Harter was born. That was the name Josh and Ashley finally agreed on once they found out they were having a baby girl. Aubrey was a name they liked and Lynn was my middle name that Ashley wanted to use. I thought it was sweet. They were both very overjoyed by the fact that they were having a girl and she was healthy. She just got a little too anxious to come out and meet her family a few weeks ago and gave us all a big scare.
We were all sitting around at the Harter household playing a card game when Ashley just dropped her cards and started freaking out. She then started to scream out in pain causing Benjamin to get scared. I had to try and comfort him while Josh got her calmed down enough to take her out to the car. Once we all got to the hospital, they took Josh and Ashley back while I stayed in the waiting room with Benjamin.
After about two hours, Josh came out and told us about how Aubrey was trying to make an early appearance into the world. He told us about how Ashley needed to be on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. That ruled one thing out. The upcoming TNA wrestling tour that we were about to head out on. It was supposed to be myself, Josh, Benjamin, Ashley, and Patrick traveling together the entire time, but I guess since Ashley was out of the picture so was Benjamin. That is what happened too. Since Ashley was going to stay home, Benjamin was going to stay with her. That would just leave myself, Josh and Patrick.
That was until we got a phone call that Patrick had gotten injured. He was apparently working out when he dropped a weight and broke his foot. That was just going to leave myself and Josh. This was going to be a little weird. Josh and I hadn't really been alone together much since high school. I insisted traveling with one of the other knockouts but Ashley would not see that happening. She wanted me to travel with her fiance. Guess I gotta take her orders.
Ashley was a pretty bossy pregnant woman. I kinda felt bad for Josh at times but he was an awesome boyfriend during her pregnancy. If she craved ice cream at two in the morning and they didn't have it in the house, she was still gonna get that ice cream. He was gonna make sure she was comfortable as possible and got whatever she needed and wanted. He was an amazing boyfriend like he'd always been. That hadn't changed since he was with me. He was a wonderful 'step-father' to Benjamin and he was going to be an even better father to Aubrey. He was also going to be an awesome husband, no matter how much I didn't like it.
Today was the day. The day that we were going out on our tour. It was the TNA nationwide tour. We were going all across the USA as well as making a few stops in Canada. I was excited to have time with Josh again but also a little nervous because I hadn't been alone with him in so long. Our first stop was going to be in Hartford, CT which was only a half hour away from where I grew up. I was beyond excited. While all the other wrestlers were staying in hotels, Josh and I were going to go stay at my house and go and visit my parents as well.
I was nervous about having Josh over at my house as well as having him see my parents again after such a long time. I was scared about having Josh in my house, just him and me. You'll be okay Jamie. He's engaged and has a little girl on the way. He doesn't feel the same as he did six years ago about you. You two will never be what you were in the past. All you'll ever remain is friends.
"Alright, so I've got this list planned out for you guys." Ashley said breaking my thoughts as her giant pregnant self walked out to the driveway where I'd been standing. "I've got the towns highlighted and directions to every town as well." She said to me.
"Wow. Thanks Ash." I smiled and hugged her as best as I could.
"No problem. Don't want you guys getting lost or anything." She giggled. "Josh is known to get lost." she laughed.
"I heard that." He said as he walked out the house with Benjamin on his shoulders and bags hanging off both.
"Good. You should have." She chuckled as she kissed him.
"Ewww. Kid around." Benjamin said. Ashley laughed and wiped the lipstick off Josh's lips.
"I'll kiss you too if you don't like it." Ashley said getting Benjamin and planting kisses all over his cheeks.
"MOMMY! STOP!" He yelled as he giggled.
Josh laughed and started packing his luggage as well as mine in the back of his black Cadillac Escalade. Benjamin got away from his mom and ran over to help Josh out. He loved being with Josh and being able to help him out. He was always with Josh.
As soon as Josh and Benjamin finished, The soon to be Harter family all said goodbye to each other and then I said goodbye to Ashley and Benjamin. We then got into the SUV and headed out on the road. The next few months were gonna be fun. I hope.
I was really worried about what was going to happen to be honest. It had been so long since Josh and I had been alone and Josh had been acting really weird as of late. I sighed as I put on my Raybans and sat back as Josh drove and turned up the radio. Here we go.

'Turn the lights on

Every night I rest in my bed
With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you
When I close my eyes I'm going out of my head
Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hands and be my guide?

Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)

My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere
Baby 'long as you're here, I'll be floating on air
'Cause you're my

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

I mention you when I say my prayers
I wrap you around all of my thoughts
Boy you're my temporary high

I wish that when I wake up you're there
To wrap your arms around me for real
And tell me you'll stay by my side

Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
(Cover the skies)
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)

My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere
Baby 'long as you're here, I'll be floating on air
'Cause you're my

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Tattoo your name across my heart
So it will remain
Not even death can make us part
What kind of dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)

My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere
Baby 'long as you're here, I'll be floating on air
'Cause you're my

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you'