Good to You

Chapter One

I woke up to the sun peering through my window. I squinted my eyes shut, wrapping my blankets tighter around me. I sighed to myself.

"Jess, wake up! Time for breakfast!" I heard my mom call from in the kitchen. I groaned, rolling over. I got up, walking in front of my mirror. My brown hair was sticking up everywhere, which was typical when I woke up.

I eventually made my way downstairs, grabbing a plate of pancakes that my mom made, and went back to my room, going on my laptop.

Today was the day Marianas Trench made their new announcement on a contest they were holding. You can basically say I'm a huge trencher, so I counted down the minutes until they finally released their video. I felt like I waited a life time.

When the video was uploaded, I watched anxiously. It was a contest to perform with Josh Ramsay on stage..my heart was racing.

"The winner will be announced on March 8th, and they will receive two tickets to our concert, plus to come on stage and sing with me."

This was going to be a major contest, and I could already imagine all the girls who were going to be entering. Girls who probably had incredible voices and were so much better compared to me. I sighed and closed my laptop, laying back on my bed.

I didn't know if I wanted to enter the contest, just because I knew I wouldn't win.

I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful daydream...

I was on stage, a bright light was shining down on me. I looked around and I seemed to be alone, until I heard music quietly beginning to play in the background. It began to get louder, and soon I realized it was Good To You. Josh began singing, but he was nowhere near me. "You'd be good to me, and I'd be so good to you.." I looked up and there was a microphone right in front of me. I smiled and grabbed it, waiting for my verse. "I would..." I took a deep breath and started singing, the words flowing out of my mouth smoothly. "I thought I saw a sign, somewhere between the lines.." The light began to dim, and the stage became more clear. I saw the silhouette of a man a couple feet away from me, his face still wasn't in clear view. I continued singing, until the man got closer, and I realized it was Josh. His blue eyes were piercing through me, and I got choked up. I forgot the words to the song, and I just stood there, holding my gaze with him. He got closer and closer until he was right in front of me. He offered me a shy smile, and I bit my lip, smiling back. He reached out to grab my face and I welcomed his embrace. I began to get closer when..

"Jessica! I need your help please."

I opened my eyes, my heart was racing; that was some dream..

"Coming mom!" I sighed, getting up from my bed. I rethought the contest and maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to try...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! I got this random idea to make a Jessica Lee and Josh Ramsay fanfiction, I hope the first chapter wasn't too bad! I'm still working on my other story I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster, so keep reading that one too! enjoy xoxo.