Good to You

Chapter Ten

I pulled apart my entire suitcase looking for something to wear. I was only going over Josh's house, but I still wanted to look my best.

I finally settled on black leggings with a red strapless top and a black cardigan over it. I brushed my hair while looking in the mirror. My naturally curly hair was in place and I took one last look before calling a cab to pick me up.

Once it arrived, I texted Josh telling him I was on my way. My heart raced during the whole drive; what did Josh need to talk to me about?

I finally got to his house and once I reached the front gate, my jaw dropped. I knew Josh was a very famous rock star, but damn, he was rich. I regained myself once the gate opened and I made my way up his driveway. I took a deep breath before I knocked on his door.

Within seconds, Josh stood in his doorway, smiling at me.

"You're looking cute tonight."

I blushed. "You're not lookin' so bad yourself, Ramsay."

He chuckled and let me in. The inside of his house was just as incredible.

He walking in front of me, leading me to his living room. I sat on one of the couches and he stood in front of me. "Would you like anything to drink?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine, thanks."

He smiled and came over to sit next to me. When was he going to start talking to me?

He had a drink on the coffee table in front of us, he grabbed the cup and took a sip, placing it back down and smirking over at me. "So, I'm sure you're wondering what I need to talk to you about." I slowly nodded; he chuckled. "Well, before I start saying anything, lets just...hang out. I feel like I barely have gotten to know you since these past two days have been nothing but work."

I giggled and nodded. "Okay, sounds good to me. What would you like to do? I mean, this is your house." He smirked again, getting up from the couch. "Follow me."

He led me to his kitchen, and took out a frozen pizza from the freezer. "Are you going to cook for me?" I joked.

He giggled and nodded. "If by cooking, you mean unfreezing this pizza and letting my oven do all the work then yes, I'm going to cook for you."

I laughed at him and sat on one of the chairs around his kitchen table. He took the plastic wrap off the pizza, put it on a pan and placed it in the oven. He grabbed a drink from the fridge, before coming over to me.

"So, Jessica," he smirked "tell me about yourself."

I giggled and lowered my eyes seductively. "Well Joshua," I grabbed his drink and took a sip, "what is it you want to know about me?"

He sat up straight in his chair. "Let's start with a simple question, when did you start with music?"

I sat up in my chair along with him, meeting his stare. "When I was about 8 or 9. I always wanted to be a famous singer," Josh smiled at me. "I began experimenting with instruments and taught myself how to play piano. Then I learned the guitar; I was pretty proud of myself." Josh contined smiling and nodded.

"When did you find out you could sing? I mean, damn, you must've been pretty impressed with yourself."

I chuckled. "Hmm, I must've been 11 years old. I would always sing around my house and my parents put me in a local talent show without me knowing. Once I won without even practicing, I knew I had some sort of talent." Josh giggled at me and my heart melted in my chest. He was so...precious. I bit my lip and snapped out of it.

The oven began beeping, indicating the pizza was done. Josh excused himself and brought back plates. We ate the pizza fairly quickly, engaging in random conversations.

After a while of just sitting and talking, Josh spoke up. "I got a fabulous idea, come with me." He held his hand out and I took it without hesitation, feeling my cheeks begin to burn.

He walked us outside onto his back patio, where I noticed a large inground pool, and a hot tub to the far right. "W-wow." I said, barely audible. He looked over at me, grinning, then led me to the pool. I pulled back on his arm and giggled.

"Josh..what are you doing?"

He smirked at me. "I wanna go for a swim, care to join?"

I felt my face get red. "I..don't have a bathing suit."

He chuckled. "So? Clothes are acceptable." I shook my head at him.

"There's no way-" but before I could finish my sentence, Josh had picked me up and threw me into the pool with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what'll happen next..(~;