Good to You

Chapter Nineteen

After discussing everything with Jonanthan, Josh took me back to his place.

"So you know, you never told me if you're going to move to Vancouver or not." Josh said as we walked through the door.

I bit my lip. "Well, if you pull another stunt like last night then I can't stay here because I would just want to go home and never speak to you again." I plopped down on Josh's couch and he followed me.

"Jess," he said in a more serious tone. "I told you, none of that was true. I...I like you too much to ever hurt you." He was staring directly at me and his perfect blue eyes were making me melt. I sighed.

"I know, I was just teasing. I like you too Josh...it's actually frightening." I said the last part quietly while looking away from him. His fingers turned my chin to face him again.

"I promise you Jess, with all that I have, I will never hurt you. And if I ever do for whatever reason then you can-" I cut him off. "Chop your balls off and feed them to some hyenas?" He chuckled. "Well, I wasn't going to say something THAT extreme, but sure."

I smiled and hugged him. "I.." I stopped myself.

"You what?" Josh pulled out of my grip to look at me again.

I shook my head and laughed slightly. "It's nothing."

But it was something. I almost told him I loved him. It hasn't even been a week since we've been dating; I need to watch what I say.

He smiled and kissed me gently. I kissed him back, and quietly giggled.

"Whats so funny?" He gave me a quizzical look. "Who knew I'd end up dating the legendary Josh Ramsay?" I continued giggling. "I mean, my friend Angela always joked about it with me, saying I'd be your perfect match, but I never actually thought anything she said would happen."

He just smiled at me and pulled me closer. "Well, she was right." I giggled again. "Clearly." He shook his head. "No, about you being my perfect match. Although everything else happened as well." Josh chuckled to himself.

I bit my lip and smiled. "You really think I'm your perfect match?" He smiled sweetly at me again, making my heart melt into a puddle. "I really do." He said quietly.

This time I kissed him, pushing him back on the couch. He responded quickly by grabbing my waist, holding me tightly against him. He caressed my sides while I stroked my fingers through his hair. I bit his lip gently and he let out a moan. He was about to take off my shirt when I stopped him.

"Not on the couch, Josh." I giggled and got off him.

"Fine," he said. "Then you're coming with me."

He picked me up before I could protest and carried me off to his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
so..yeah. this is short but it was just a filler, the next chapter will be longer I promise