Good to You

Chapter Nine

The video was going really well. I was having such a fun time working with everyone, and it seemed as if what happened last night didn't even phase Josh; he acted like nothing ever happened. Part of me was grateful, the other, confused. We were shooting the kissing scene next and I could feel the nervousness working its way in me again.

Josh and I were supposed to sing to each other and right before the song ends, we're supposed to kiss as the camera pans over us. Colin never specified how he wanted the kiss to go, so I assumed we would just wing it.

"Alright guys, here we go!"

I walked onto the stage that was set up and Josh followed. He grabbed a mic, and I did the same.

"Ready...and action!"

The song began playing and Josh and I began singing while staring into each other's eyes. I was so mesmerized by him, and I think he could tell.

"I'd be good to you, I'd be so good to you.." I knew the finale was coming soon; my heart began racing. Josh kept singing and smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile at his adorable face. "I'd be so good to youuu.."

Josh gently grabbed my face, looking into my eyes, before kissing me ever so softly. My heart exploded. This felt so much more different from last night. It felt..real.

I kissed him back, slowly moving my hands up his chest. I could feel his heart pounding and I smiled against his lips. They were so soft.

He pulled away and I grinned stupidly. I heard clapping behind us, I almost forgot there were other people here. "Good job, guys! This video is going to be kick ass!" I heard Colin say. Josh was still gazing at me. I bit my lip and my cheeks got red. Did he expect me to say something?

Then, he slowly bent down again and kissed me on the cheek. He pulled away and smiled at me, then began walking off stage. I almost forgot how to walk, but I managed to get off stage so I didn't look like an idiot. The boys walked over to me, each congratulating me and thanking me for being there. I thanked them mostly, repeating how this was a dream come true.

I called a cab to come get me, so when all the stuff was packed and everyone began leaving, I went to go wait outside. The cool breeze began tousling my hair; I put the hood of my sweater up. I barely heard footsteps behind me until I heard a voice speak up.

"A little cold, are we?"

I knew that voice anywhere. I smiled and turned around, to be faced with Josh grinning at me. "Just a little." I giggled.

He walked closer, filling the gap between us. "So what did you think of the video?"

"I think everyone did great, I'm sure it'll turn out amazing."

He smiled at me. "Well yeah, but only because you're in it."

I blushed and I could tell he noticed. He left me speechless again. "Oh Josh.." I giggled.

He sighed and looked at his feet. "I..I really want to talk to you about something.."

My heart raced. "Sure what is it?" He gave me a small smile. "N-no, not now. How about you come to my house tonight?"

I bit my lip. Over his house? My heart beat faster. "Um, o-okay..sure." He smiled again. "Great, I'll text you later."

I saw my cab pull up a few feet in front of us; I turned back to Josh. "See you tonight." I said before walking away. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, making me grin stupidly. "Can't wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot more in store for you guys, don't stop reading!