His Hazel Eyes

January 28, 2014:
Rock band drummer, Ginger Fish, or Kenny Wilson (age 48) to his friends, decides to re visit his hometown (Las Vegas, NV) and the UNLV campus for a week. Along with his wife, Ginger walks around hoping to see his favorite professors he had back at UNLV in 1987, He happened to notice one of the halls had a sign for a meeting for a group for adults with autism. Not only did a fan (age 21) there with High-functioning Aspergers (a form of autism) notices him, but he also introduced himself to Ginger.

After that first time they met, time fades again. Ginger returns home with his wife and the year passes, even though it seems he is still happily married, his unconscious self in his dreams keeps replaying a story which involves the autistic guy (from UNLV last year) appearing in the dreams as his husband. In Ginger's dreams, this young guy showing him what it would be like to care for someone with autism, the frustrations and no simple answers that comes with the responsibility. Even though he is confused when he awakes from the dreams, Ginger is still feeling like his heart belongs to his dream land husband. He thinks about him even when he's awake, but once he's back in Vegas again, he wants to meet him again. Are these dreams pointing out that this young man with autism is Ginger's soul mate? Why doesn't Ginger remember his name? He wants to be with the young man with the gorgeous hazel eyes, before it's too late.

----

I do not own Ginger Fish. Clearly this is fan fiction!
How do I know about Aspergers or Autism? Because this author has it. This author is writing from the heart, with some fantasy (Ginger Fish) involved.
Thank You.
----
  1. Promise Me?
    I Promise.