Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

Have My Last Vow, Name

"You're pregnant, and you never bothered to tell me," Ben said, obviously irritated.

"I planned on having an abortion, Benedict. What? And let your hopes get high?"

"Abortion!" he yelled through the phone," I might actually fulfill my dream of being married and having children before 40, and talk abortion?!"

"I'm only 21. I can't live like that. I'm not in a stable lifestyle for a child. And I can't just pass him or her to you, because you don't have one either!"

There was a pause, and then he breathed heavily.

"Hayley, please don't have an abortion, the baby will be born any day now, if I'm doing the math correctly."

"I have to go, Mikey is here. Bye Ben!" I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Mikey? Who is Mikey?"

I ended the call, and fell back onto my pillow. I rubbed my swollen tummy. I just lied to Ben. I never thought of an abortion. It was against my beliefs. Life stinks.

"Hayz, Mikey is here!" I sat up, excitedly.

"Hey gorgeous. Who are you?" Mikey said, peeking into my room. I pointed to my stomach.

"Larger than life, honey. How are you?" He sat next to me, and kissed my temple.

"Bloody hell. My boss wants me to work Saturday morning, and I got fired when I told him I had plans."

I pouted, and giggled. "Badass."

He tickled me, and we fell into a fit of laughter. Just then, Ben calls again. I groaned.

"Ben, now is not the time-"

"Marry me, Hayley Taylor." He sounded desperate.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes. Plus I'm in a relationship, thank you Ben. Good day." I hung up on him, feeling instantly horrible as I did so.

Mikey looked confused, then ran his hand through his black hair, blowing air out.

"Well, fuck Hayz. You got it bad, doncha?"

I nodded, leaning on his shoulder. He rubbed my back, then I felt something wet under me.

"FUCK! Can't have one moment of calm!!"

Mikey looked scared, and he ran from the room, Lynn came in, grabbing my jacket and my car keys.

"Breathe, Hayz. Breathe."

Fuck breathing, I needed to get this little shit out of me.

I stumbled down the stair, into the car, and Lynn drove extra fast, getting to the hospital in less than five minutes. They took me to a room, and Lynn called Ben, who called Tom, and they came shortly after. Mikey stood outside, panting.

Tom left, not wanting to see pain, and Ben looked like be did in Sherlock when Watson asked him to be his best man.

"Leave, now!" I yelled out, furious with the pain. He left, but I think he fainted outside. Doctors rush in, surrounding me, and the time of my life started. I went through hell. Twice.

***
Hours later, I held twins in my arms. Immediately, I knew they had different fathers. One had dark hair, the other lighter. Ben and Mikey came in, both looking extra pale. I smiled at them, then admired my beauties.

"Mya Lynn Cumberbatch," I said, holding the light haired one to Ben, who held her lovingly, " and Samuel Kayn DeMilo, handing him to Mikey. He still looked pained.

I was ultra tired, but Mikey looked at me, which told me everything.

"I can't do this, Hayz, I'm sorry." I simply nodded. He handed him back.

"He's still yours,"Ben muttered from the corner, cradling Mya in his arms.

I shot him a death glare, and he shrank in his seat.

"It's fine, Mikey. I only planned for one anyway, we'll just set him up for..."

"No!" came from the corner," I'll take him as my own too."

Mikey looked at me hopefully. "It's the best life for him Hayz. Give him a good life."

Such a loaded sentence. He kissed my forehead, and left. I never saw him as my boyfriend again. He became my friend, and we spoke very little.

I turned back to Ben, both children in his arms. I fell asleep.

***
I woke up in Ben's house. How did I know? The familiar scent of cigarettes and cologne filled my nose. Lynn dropped off all my stuff, which sat in boxes in the kitchen. Here I am again. After all that, and here I am.

Ben slept next to me, his face near my neck. I smiled sadly. I put him through so much, and yet he still loved (I think) me. I didn't deserve him. Not one bit.

I kissed his lips, and his eyes fluttered, but he remained asleep. I slowly got out of bed and whispered:

"See you later my love. Soon I hope."

And I left.

***
Ben's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked around, and something didn't feel right. I felt lonely. I hopped out of bed, and dashed around the house, only seeing my lovely daughter and stepson, sound asleep.

"Hayley!" I cried out, beginning to freak. "Hayley!"

I called Tom, who came over as quick as he could.

"We might need more help, mate," he said soothingly. I grabbed my phone again, dialing Martin.

"Hello?" answered a tired voice. "Ben?"

"Martin, I need your help, Hayley's gone!"

"Oh mate! I'm sorry. Be right over." and he hung up. I began to worry even more. Then I noticed the time, which said 7:00, IN THE EVENING.

What? How? We got home last night at around 8, and I rarely sleep past 12.

Just then, my phone buzzed. Someone wanted to Skype. I read the name. Hayley!

"Hayley?! What the fuck?!" I stared at her sweet, hatable face.

"Benny, I'm sorry. But I needed to do this. You'll understand in a few minutes. I swear!" She looked different, scared. I glared at her.

"What, Hayley? Where are you?"

"New York City, yeah, NYC."

"The States?" She nodded. She looked around. "With whom?"

"Lynn, say hi Lynn!!" Lynn's face swam into view.

"Hiya, Benedict!" She waved, smiling like she just got fucked.

"Lynn, why didn't you stop her? Why are you two there?"

"It's quite cute actually, you see...."

"Um, Lynn, I'm pretty sure I should be the one to tell him, if you don't mind?" Hayley cut her off. Lynn waved and left my view.

"Hayley?"

"Look Ben, I know I'm not exactly the best person on the planet, but I feel like this needs to be done. And I came here to make it special."

She looked as if she expected me to tell her to go on, so I waved her on.

"I love you Ben, and I want your life to be special. Very special. But I'm a selfish person, and I want to be the one to make your life special. So I ask you: Will you marry me, Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch?" And she pulled out a plastic ring, which I couldn't help but laugh to.

"Hayley, you put me through hell, just this morning, to make me the happiest man alive?" She nodded shyly.

"Before you answer, you must know. I drugged you, so you couldn't stop me from making this special. Hate me later for it."

"Let me guess, you saw the last episode of Sherlock," I said through chuckles.

"Yeah. Very dramatic, Ben." She rolled her eyes, and smiled.

"To that, yes I will. But promise me a few things first."

"I'll try."

"One, never do that again, two, you have to apologize to Tom and Martin," I started, for Martin came about four minutes ago," and three: You have to take my ridiculous last name, even though Benedict Taylor sounds way better than Hayley Cumberbatch."

"Deal!" Behind her, a girl saw who she was talking to and waved to the phone. I waved back. Hayley didn't seem to notice.

"Come back as soon as you can, love."

"I have to shop first, but I'll be back tomorrow at the latest." we made the kissy face and logged off. Damn was I content.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I, MYTE WROTE BEN'S POINT OF VIEW. HOPE IT WOULD BE LIKE HE ACTS, ALL INTELLIGENT AND PERFECT AND SHIT.

Sorry for the all caps, I'm way too excited.