Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

Baby's on the Side of the Angels

Before I flew back to London, Lynn and I shopped around for our loves. Being a newly pointed fiancée, I held my head up higher than usual. But then you think 'Damn, and to Benedict Cumberbatch?' You wonder how your head doesn't explode. I met a few actors and actresses, one in particular got to me. Una Stubb?! She's as graceful as a ballerina.

But we got back into London a few hours early, so I dashed home. There he was, sitting on the porch, awaiting my arrival. When he spots the car, he hops up and runs towards me, and I could barely get out the car before being tackled.

"Easy there, fragile is fragile," I said jokingly.

"You scared me, Hayley, you really did," he said, then kissing me over and over, "Say you're sorry to Martin and Tom."

I looked over his shoulder to see them smiling at me, and I winked.

"Good job guys. Thanks so much."

Ben whipped around to look at them. "What does she mean?"

Tom and Martin laughed. Martin was the one who broke his laughter first.

"We knew, mate. She called us, telling her plan. But she called Amanda, who told me."

Ben looked at me again, a mix of love and anger falling on his face. I looked down, like a kid who just got scolded.

"You... Planned... All this... With them?!"

I nodded, still looking at the ground. When I finally look up, I see a evil grin on his face. "You're gonna get it, Mrs.. Cumberbatch. You and your little dog too," He said, then cackled. I laugh, then Lynn starts to run into the house.

I look after her, then notice I heard crying.

"My children,"I said, sprinting into the house. I heard: 'Damn she has some good legs' coming from behind me. Martin or Tom?

I rush into the nursery/guest room, and little Sam was away and red faced. Lynn picked him up, and began to calm him. He instantly stopped and Lynn layer him down again, and on he slept.

***

"Baby, you aren't mad at me are you?" I whispered, while Ben read a magazine, with his face on the cover. He shook his head, smiling at me.

"It was the nicest thing anyone has done for me. And cute too." He winked, and motioned for me to sit down next to him. I sat lightly, unsure of his true emotions.

"I'm sorry I worried you, but I had to make it special." I layer my hard on his shoulder. He threw him arm around me, and we sat there silently, the only noise is our breathing.

"We have to make sure it's perfect. I'm thinking 20 people at the most. I hate large crowds." He chuckled.

"I agree, my love. My parents, your mom and sister. Lynn, Mickey, Martin, Amanda, Tom....." and he rattled off this whole list, ending with: "Olivia."

I slowly nodded. He laid down his head in my lap, and I kissed his perfect bow lips.

"Thanks, Hayz. For everything. From the kids, to marriage, to happiness. I'm happier now than ever before," he whispered, reaching up to trace my jawline.

"You're... Welcome," I choked out, tears beginning to fall. Tears of joy for once.

Ben looked at me, smile slowly fading. He sat up and pulled me towards him, shushing me.

"Sh, baby, I'm sorry. Don't be sad."

I pushed him away laughing, and he looked majorly confused.

"Benny", (groan)," I'm not said. These are tears of joy for once." I wiped away the last of my tears, and Ben used his thumb to wipe one I didn't get. Oddly, he took his thumb to his lips and kissed it.

"I guess that makes since. I love you Hayley Cumberbatch." I kissed him as deep as I could.

"Baby, we're on the side of angels." And I led him to the room, falling asleep immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided quotes, so somewhat quotes would be cool. Sorry for the wait. School, C ruining my 4.0. Yeah, but hopefully you like it. I'm not asking anymore. I'm writing for me, cuz I need stability in my shambled life.