Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

A Study in White

In the weeks leading to the wedding, Ben and I ran amuck, picking colors and locations. We wanted it a mix of our two styles, and so far it worked like Bonnie and Clyde.

Ben was lookin over the cost of the whole thing, and was mumbling to himself. I was looking over the invites, which I designed myself.

"Walking down the isle," I whisper. Ben looks up, pen in his mouth.

"What?"

"Who shall walk me down the isle? My mum said she can't, she's in a wheelchair right now. Dad's in...." I got choked up.

"Heaven, if there's such a place." He slid towards me, wrapping him long arm around me.

"If there is, I hope he likes it." I rested my head on his shoulder, and stared at the rings on our hands. Ben and I looked around shortly after I came back from the States, and found the perfect, well, perfect to us, pair.

On the Telly was the news. Ben's face was on it of course.

"Benedict Cumberbatch, off the market!! Sporting an engagement ring, one of the hottest actors in London is now settling down to a mystery mistress, that even close friends of Cumberbatch won't tell. Who is this lucky lady?" The blond reporter smirked at the camera.

Ben chuckled beside me, obviously enjoying it. I look at his glorious face, and I kiss him.

"Why don't you tell them who I am?" He looks at me like I was crazy.

"Hayleyyy, don't play that card. I think you'd enjoy quiet more than that life." I nodded.

I turn back to the plans, reaching for a pen to mark off all who RSVP'd. Ben beats me to it, and hands me the pen. I glared at him.

"I can do stuff, you know?"

"I'm a proper gentleman, you know?" He laughed after he said that.

"Oh, so clever are we?" I tackle him, tickling him like a five year old.

"No! I'm 37, I'm too old for this!" he said, struggling to get out of my grip. He was trying not to laugh.

"I'm younger, so shush!"

Though I wanted to keep going, I stopped. One thing was on my mind.

"Dress?" I looked at him, smirking

Ben looked at me, pale faced.

"Not white," he said, wringing his hands.

"Obviously."

"Why not? Let's go." He stood up and offered his hand. I took it.

"Now?"

"Yes, and there's no limit."

I nodded, and I kissed him before setting out into the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, drama.