Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

You Don't Say?

I got ready, thinking this is a total scam. I throw on what I like to call my "lovey" sweater, which is purple with big pink hearts all over it, paired with blue jeans and my pink flats. All night, I fought between accepting the scam and going, or not going and bein my regular boring self.

Karlee called me all night, telling me to come home (she went to the house, I went to my mum's) but I just told he to stop calling me, that she needs to move one like I did, and go meet another girl.

"That's a harsh thing to say, Lee, that's very harsh." She said, a hint of crying coming on.

"Harsh or not, it's the truth."

"How can you be over our 2 year relationship? We separated yesterday!"

"Broke up, and I was long gone. You need help."

That did it. ""Who the fuck do you think you are? You call the damn police, and now they have to watch me. You better be thanking the stars, because when this blows over, I'm going to teach you a lesson."

An hen she hung up. I was truly scared, because I know sue had a dangerous side, but I had no idea to what extent. I hurried to block her number, and called the police to tell them my new idea. A restraining order. They asked, annoyed, if it were necessary, and I was quick to tell them yes.

"Okay, so you want a restraining order on Karlee Timmins? 27, works at the tattoo parlor?"

"Yes." I heard mumbling, which made me a bit uncomfortable for some odd reason.

"Okay, we have what we need. Have a nice day, Miss Taylor."

I turned back to myself in the mirror, applied my make up and grabbed my keys to my car, because I figured helmet hair would be unsightly. Then I realized, he said someone would be picking me up, so I dropped my keys and sit on my mum's couch, thinking about anything, anyone, other than Karlee.

Just then, a honk blasted from the front yard, a sleek BMW sitting at the foot of the porch. I breathed in, holding it in for a while, then exhaled before I grabbed my leather jacket before calling to my mum that I'll be back later.

I step out of the house, quietly closing the door behind me, thinking 'He's just beyond that car door... Possibly.'

And much to my delight, a tall, straight backed man, stepped ou of the car, rushing to my side. Ben.

"Pardon the mess of the car in advance, I hate cleaning," he said, opening the car door for me.

"No.. No problem. I hope I dressed well enough for you." I started to stutter, falling into my fangirl self, but grown up Hayley came back.

He chuckled, and gestured towards his own outfit. He wore a white button down under a grey sweater, matched with some nice fitting khakis, perfected with some nice dress shoes.

"As you can see, we practically match, Miss Taylor, " he said, closi the door behind me. I watched as he walked over to the driver's side, sliding in gracefully.

"To be honest, I thought it was a guy who did an amazing impression of you," I admitted, looking out the window.

"I'd never lie about my career, much less than stalk on college students, Miss. Taylor."

I looked at him with a new found fascination that even as a 14 year old girl, I couldn't imagine that I'd ever be here, in his car.

"You say that like I should've known, and plus, college students aren't so bad. Just the idiots." He burst out laughing to that.

"True, true. I guess I should've known you'd say something like that, excellent marks in all your classes. I daresay, you will become a great person." He said all this, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well, Ben. Don't get too cosy. You don't know me." I picked at my fingers while I said that, instantly regretting it, as I sounded like Karlee.

He then looked over at me, looking like he was studying my face. His eyes, those gorgeous multicolored eyes, stared into mine for what seemed like forever. He stopped the car, and parked it.

"Oh, Miss Taylor, you seem to be troubled. What's wrong?"

"Hayley."

"As you wish. Will you tell me?" He looked genuinely concerned, for his eyes kind of shown his sadness that was hidden inside.

"I can't tell you all, for we just met, but I'm going through a very scary situation. My ex is threatening me."

Ben looked pained along with me, placing his hand over mine, which was on my knee.

"He's crazy, you seem like an excellent girl." I knew I should've told him straight up.

"She. My ex... Girlfriend." I pushed that last word out.

Ben looked at me, then looked at my hand covered with his, and pulled his hand back. I noticed his expression, not of disgust, but of respect.

I laughed. "Benny," I started, then seeing him cringe," I'm not completely gay. I'm...."

"Bisexual?" He looked hopeful. What? Why?

I nodded. "I can seem to bring myself to say it."

He laughed his tenor laugh, then I laughed along in my alto.

He just simply nodded, then pulled himself into his seat again, starting the car. I looked at him.

"Where exactly are we doing? Why did you contact me."

"To be honest, I have no idea. I just want to teach English again, but I needed an English Major to hang with, you know, so I don't hang around idiots."

He pulled up to a coffee shop, in the location I met Trish. We unbuckled, and I reached for the door, but he practically attacked me.

"No! That's my job. A true gentlemen's job." He leaped out of the car, running to my side and opened it.

"After you, my love," he said, bowing shallowly. Just behind him, I heard Trish.

"Hayley!! Hayley, with... Benedict Cumberbatch?!" She stared with amazement. I knew that she probably thought that I hung out with celebrities everyday.

"Trish, Ben. Ben, Trish." I smiled to myself.

The two shook hands, but Ben took it further when he kissed her hand.

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Trish." Always the gentlemen. She giggled.

"Why don't we all get coffee," I asked, looking at the ground," I mean, if you don't, I'll be back in a second." I ran into the store, leaving the two behind, confused looks on their faces.

I was standing at the counter, waiting for my coffee, when Ben came in, Trish shortly after him.

I looked away, grabbing my coffe, and paying the cashier the money. Ben cleared his throat.

"Um, you okay?"

"Fine." I know it was cold, but I couldn't care less

"Trish is nice." He looked uncomfortable. Good.

"You don't say?" I looked at Trish, who was sitting in a booth, tapping madly at her iPhone. She looked up and smiled at me.

"I know what you're thinking. She's a lesbian. So don't get mad."

Leave it to him to know what's going on without me tellinghim how I felt. Right on, Benedict. But that part, I didn't know. She was? How did she know? I looked at her with a newfound hope.

"Promise me you will never do that again, you scared me." He pouted, then taking hold of my hand. He gave it a tight squeeze.

"But don't get too excited. She's... What do the teens say in America?.... Off the market."

"How do you know all this?" I looked at him with big eyes.

"After you ran in here, we realized our mistake, ignoring you, and we came after you. But she said she had to call her... Girlfriend." and that, he winked to.
* * *
I called my mum, telling her that I would be staying at Trish's house. I wanted to meet her girlfriend. Ben and I hung out at random places all day, walking in the park, riding The Eye, and going to his posh home.

His living room was the best, equipped with a couch that wrapped around the little table. I noticed he had no telly.

"Rots the brain," he replied. I giggled.

"Says the telly show actor. But can I ask you a serious question?"

"Anything, my love. What?" he asked, sitting on the couch.

"You didn't dress yourself today did you?" I asked seriously.

He laughed so loud, I swore the house shook.

"This was one of the days I did dress myself, and I'm proud of my accomplishment."

I checked the time, and boy was I tired.

"I ought to get to Trish's, Ben. She expected me fifteen minutes ago."

He pulled himself to his feet, stretching his long, lean muscles.

"My love, you're...." and that was the last thing I heard that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love feedback asap. I'm sorry for any typos, but yeah. I'm human. But comment are completely welcome.