Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

She Doesn't Want to Go

I woke up, in an unfamiliar place. I look around to see a clock reading 4:43. I hen began to realize where I am and what I did last night. It was all real. I met Ben, sweet, loving Ben. I'm at his house. I saw that I was sleeping on the couch, and Ben was nowhere in sight.

He must in his room, still asleep. I didn't want to intrude, so I gathered my stuff, and left. It was raining outside, and I didn't have a ride, so I pulled out my phone, calling Trish.

"Hello?" said a groggy voice over the phone," Hayley?"

"Sorry about last night. Ben and I were more busy than I expected. I hope you aren't mad."

"Not at all, Amber couldn't make it yesterday anyway. She had to work overtime. A patient's dog went into labor."

Leave it to Trish to snag a vet. All I got was either a tattoo artist or the occasional waiter.

"Listen, I slept over at his house. I passed out, and he's still asleep. He was my ride. Can you come pick me up?" I asked hopefully, glancing back at his door.

"No problem, girly. I'll be there. Where does he live?"

I rambled out the address, and asked her to come as soon as possible. I walked to the end of the long driveway, thinking that Ben would come out any minute. He didn't.

Trish came about ten minutes later, speeding down the street, grinning madly as I got in the car. I laughed at her suggestive face.

"Nothing happened, Trish. I swear, I fell asleep before he could ask me my middle name."

"Which is?"

I looked at her through the corner of my eyes, debating on I should tell her or not.

"Leslie. Hayley Leslie Taylor," I finally answered.

Trish looked at me, then nodded at the simplicity of my name. I wanted to ask her about her, you know, sexuality, but I hate intruding. She drove me to her house, which I saw was not much more than a posh apartment. She noticed my amazement, then said:

"She may be a vet, but she hates being flashy." I nodded with agreement.

We got of the car, and we headed inside. When we got inside, I noticed a very pretty woman sitting on the couch, looking some papers over.

"Amber, this is Hayley, my friend. Hayley, this is my fiancée, Amber."

I noticed that she said fiancée, then I smiled sweetly at them both.

"Congratulations, you two. I'm very glad to meet you, Amber. Trish told me so much about you." I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

She shook it and smiled an equally sweet smile back.

"I hope it was good. She told me so much about you. An English major? I would be so bored!" She motioned me to sit down, as Trish took my jacket. I sat gentally, wanting to be proper.

"Well, I enjoy it. For some odd reason. But a vet? I wouldn't have the guts for that." I liked how we instantly clicked.

"But Trish told me something else. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH! right on!" She yelled, then giggled.

Then we all started to laugh, fangirling all over the place. Trish went for drinks, and as she came back, I got a text.

Leaving without a goodbye, Hayley? Now I am hurt- Ben

I showed the text to them, and then texted back.

Sorry, didn't want to intrude. Forgive me?

Almost right away: Who could ever stay mad at you? I certainly can't.

I laughed. How would he know that? We just met yesterday. Granted, it felt like we've known each other for years.

Amber and Trish went back to sleep, and I sat on the couch, phone in hand, waiting for each text he sent

You don't allow me to be the proper gentleman.

I feel like you don't want to hang with me.

You're an amazing woman, strong and independent.

I was amazed at all these texts, silently thanking any god that was listening. Then he called me.

"Hello, sweets," I said.

"Come with me, and you'll see, a world of pure imagination!"

I giggled into the phone. He laughed along, then we stopped abruptly.

"Where did you go? I want to spend the day together."

I was taken aback. We just spent the day together. What does an international sex idol want with plain old me? Why did he want to know me?

"Trish's. Her fiancée is quite appalling. She is a really great lady. I'm happy for them," I said, not finding my disappointment much.

"Oh, what about me? What am I? Chopped liver?" He asked quietly.

"Only the hottest guy on earth. Benny..." and he groaned to that," You seem to have everything. Why do you need me to go back to English?"

He paused for a few moments, then answered:

"I have no idea. I really don't know. But please? Accompany me to the park, to lunch, whatever. I just want your company."

I seriously considered saying no, but a honk came from outside. I looked out the window, and there he was, sitting perfectly in the car.

"How do you do that? You have files on everbody?" I spoke into the phone. He motioned for me to come, and I felt obligated to oblige. I hung up withou an answer, wrote Trish and Amber a note, saying thank you and I'd love to come again soon.

I left the note on the couch, then headed out of the door. Before I could actually leave, I heard Amber say:

"Thank you, for saving Patricia."

I turned around, looking at her with a questioning look on my face.

"You'll get I soon, I promise." She hugged me awkwardly, then left the room.

And I left the house, frowning.

Who do I love? Ben? Trish? Possibly Karlee?

Ben got out of the car, rushing to me and embraced me like a man who just came back from fighting for his country. I hugged him back. Then I had a plan.

"I'm willing to make it work. If you are."

He pulled away to look at my face, which held a serious look. I place a kiss on his cheek (those cheekbones), and pulled the door open to get in, which I slid in, closing the door behind me. Ben rolled his eyes, then walked to he other side of he car. He got in.

"Let me be a gentleman."

"No, I can open doors myself," I said matter-of-factly.

He simply shook his head, laughing to himself.

"This'll be fun, my love." and he leaned over to kiss my forehead, his soft lips pressing into my left temple.

I laughed in agreement. But my happiness didn't last long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully, it'll be good enough. Please letme know what you. Think.