Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

I Want You Back

"He-hello?" I stuttered, scared out of my wits.

"What the fuck? Ou put a damn restraining order on me?" Karlee didn't sound happy.

I looked at Ben, who was gazing at me, knowingly. He held out his hand, and I handed the phone over.

"Hello? Ms. Timmins, this is Ben. Can you please tell me what's the problem?" He said all that, not takin his eyes off of me.

You could only hear the static, and Ben then looked forward, closing his eyes.

"I don't think this is safe for you. A restraining order can land you in prison. I don't want that to happen." He said, always the gentleman, even to homicidal maniacs.

"You don't have to hate her, she's just paranoid." More static.

"Well, I'm sure you're a reasonable person." I closed my eyes, going to my "happy place."

Ben then looked back at me, and he smiled at him, trying to console me silently.

After a while, he hung up. He blew out his breath, implying Karlee was more than he expected.

"Please tell me she was not always like that."

I shrugged, thinking back to when I first noticed her hostility.

It was about 2 months after we started dating, when we went out to the pub. A guy was looking at us, drunk, and he made suggestive gestures towards us. She saw that, and long story short, we aren't allowed into that pub for the next five years

I buried my face in my palms, and I started to cry. Again, Ben parks the car in a parking lot, and leans over to my side, taking my hands away from my face.

"Beauty is as deep as the admirer," he said, kissing my fingers one by one.

I half giggled, half snorted, thinking: Damn, he should write poetry. I'd buy fifty of his books.

"Is that your take on 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?'"

He nods, then pushes a lock of my mixed race hair, half frizzy but yet still smooth.

"Well, I never thought myself as beautiful. I was never called even pretty. Just plain." I admitted, looking into his piercing, now grey eyes.

"Well, my fanbase thinks I'm a sexy god, but I don't see it. Maybe it's just that we all put ourselves down," he whispered, peppering my hands with his delicate kisses.

I laughed. "I see it, you are the most attractive man I've ever seen in my life. And that's a long time." I blushed while saying this.

"Well, I see you as a gorgeous girl who I'd love to be with for a long time, dispute our 16 year age gap."

I did the math, thinking that he's right. And he was. I tilted my head back, thinking that maybe we could work this out.

"Take me home, please. I need to calm down, and sitting in a car isn't helping."

He then put the car in gear, leaving the parking lot behind in a flash. I turned on the radio, to a classic rock station. To this, Ben looked at me in surprise.

"Classic rock? How'd you know that's what I liked?"

I nodded to the beat. I looked stupid, but I couldn't help it.

"It's not only for you, but remember, fangirl?"

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting, you seem so mature."

I looked at him.

"You don't know me just yet, hon." I patted his knee, just as he pulled into his driveway. He turned off the car, turned to me and said:

"Listen, we will go to your ex's house tomorrow. To get your stuff, then you can come live with me. How's that for now?" He looked extra hopeful.

"Mmkay, that's a stellar idea. But I need to wash these clothes. I wore these two days in an row,"I said, pinching the clothes I had on.

"Agreed."

We got out of the car, into the house, and on the couch. I sat close to Ben, inhaling the mix of cigarettes, and a sweet smelling cologne. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, wishing this moment would stay forever.

"My love, you seem tired. Let me get you some pjs. They might, no, will be too big, but that's better than nothing."

So we parted, so he could go get some clothes for me, and I sat there, waiting for his return. He left his phone, which began to ring. I read the caller ID, which read Tom. Shit, this'll be fun.

"Hello, Mr. Hiddleston, how are you today?" O asked with my most serious voice.

"Who is this? Where is Ben?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

"Hayley, Hayley Taylor. Ben's new.... Friend." I covered the mouthpiece, giggling.

Ben came back with a big white v-neck. He saw me laughing, then he chuckled.

"Tom?" he mouthed. I nodded my reply. He held out his hand for his phone, while holding out the shirt. We exchanged, and he spoke to Tom while I went to change. I went to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I leaned on the door, breathing in and out as I tried to come to the realization that this was in fact happening.

I slipped out of my clothes, and put on the shirt, which fell to just above my knees. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing myself looking back at me. I pulled my hair out of the bun, and shook it to let it fall loose around my shoulders.

A knock came on the door.

"Hayley, are you okay?" Ben asked through the door.

It took me a while to answer. "I'm fine." I opened he door, to see that he changed too, into a thin white t-shirt, and checked pajama pants. He looked concerned, but his eyes were happy.

I stepped around him, shufflin my feet to the kitchen, where I looked for a drink.

"Scotch, scotch, vodka, scotch," I chanted, looking everywhere.

Ben was right behind me, and he went to a cabinet I haven't searched yet. He pulled a bottle of tonic, and found two glasses. He poured the drink into the cups, then passed me one, and he drank the other. I downed it fast, then I slammed down the glass.

"Just what I needed. Seriously." I took hold of his hand, kissing his knuckles.

He ran his fingers through my hair, smiling his million dollar smile.

"One thing. In an interview, you said you were an adrenaline junkie. Is that true?"

"Oh yes. I am. My motorcycle is in the garage. Be right back," he said, running to his room, coming back moments later with jeans for me and shoes for him, "Put these on."

I pulls the jeans on, surprised they fit. He had put his shoes on in the meantime, then took my hand and led me to the garage. There sat the most beautiful bike I've ever seen. Ben walked to it, and motioned to it. I walked over to it, running my finger down the body of the bike. I looked at him in amazement.

"Present from my mum. For my 35th birthday." He looked pleased with himself. I grabbed a helmet, and held my hand out for the key. He handed them over, and watched me as I turned the bike on.

"Do you need..." he asked, but I was already gone, riding, no, flying down the road, then turned back. I slowed down, taking my precious time, then headed back up to his garage.

When I came back, I noticed he was gone. Probably back into the house. I parked the back where it was, sat the helmet down, and walked back into the house.

When I was in the living room, I heard a faint sound coming from his bedroom. Did I dare? Duh.

I followed the sound, where I found him playing the violin. I sat and listened, then clapped when he finished. He turned to me, then sat the violin down.

"Gifted in all ways," I said, walking towards him.

He held out his arms, and we held each other for what seemed like forever. One arm left my waist, as he reached for a remote. He turned on some easy listening music, picked me up and placed my feet on his, and we danced. His face was buried him my hair, my face in his chest.

He whispered love quotes to me for 30 minutes, then we fell on his bed, tired. We fell asleep, his arms around me, and me holding him close.
♠ ♠ ♠
This'll be an awkward story, but you have to admit it's different than most fan fics, not that you call tell just yet. Sit and wait, you'll see, I promise you'll like.

Comment and subscribe PLEASE!!

Happy Birthday Hazza!! The big 20!!