Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

Look at Me!

I sat at home, waiting for his return. I heard the car pull up, and I dashed out, meeting Ben's open arms. He caught me effortlessly.

"Today was too long," he said, burying his face in my hair,"I missed you."

"I missed you too, you have no idea."

I pushed my face into his chest, smelling the unique mix of cigarettes and cologne only Ben could pull off.

"Tom called, he wants us to come over for tea." His eyes shone like a little boy who just got his first toy.

"Sounds fun, but I need to study. I'm sorry."

Ben pouted, then looked determined.

"Please? For me? I promise I won't ask anything of you for the next day or so," he said jokingly.

I was torn between accepting and declining. I simply nodded my head, finding it easier to agree with Ben than to disagree.

We walked into the house, where my books spread out all over the place, and our new dog, Rolo, greeted Ben with loving licks to his shoes.

We got Rolo about two weeks ago, because when Ben goes back to work in a week, I'll be lonely more often. Ben picked him up, holding the pup to his chest.

"How is school? Still 100%?"

I shook my head. I poured him a gales of orange juice, and slid it over to him.

"I got a F on this paper. Worse day of my life."

Ben chuckled. I knew what he would say next.

"I got F's all the time," we said in unison, me imitating him.

He set Rolo down, and took a big swig of juice before coming up behind me, folding his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel.

I felt his hands slip up under my shirt, and I breathed heavily.

"Ben..." I started.

Ben stopped, knowing I wanted him to. I placed my hand on his cheek, and kissed him deeply.

"Soon, just not now. I promise." Uplands with his collar as I said that.

"I understand. I'm sorry." He pulled away.

"It's not that I don't want too, it's just that time...." I trailed off.

He chuckled. "Ew, gross!" I slapped his arm.

"Come on, ten years with Olivia and you never knew she had a period?"

"I was just kidding. I knew. She always yelled at me."

I walked into the living room, Ben following me.

"I guess we should go get ready," he said, putting Rolo on he couch.

"For?"

"Tom's." He walked toward the hall, then looked back at me," And you can't decline. Tom will come here if he has to. He wants to meet you."

I groaned. Two perfect men in one room? Fangirl's paradise, girlfriend's nightmare.

I reluctantly followed him into the room, and he went to the closet, pulling out his clothes, sitting them on the bed. He then went back in the closet, and pulled out my favorite dress, a teal one with no sleeves. I went to the chair on the opposite side of the room, where my leather jacket laid.

I'm the meantime, Ben pulled out my matching leather stilettos, and diamond earrings.

"How is it that you can't dress yourself, but you can dress me?"

He chuckled again, laying it all on the bed.

"I have no clue. But everything looks good on you, so it's not that hard."

I stripped down, pulling the dress over my head. Ben was pulling on his blue button down. We got ready, without looming at each other much, wanting to give the other privacy.

When we finished, we got into the car, driving across town, finally pulling up to a big house.

"Oh my," escaped my mouth. There stood Tom, looking better than ever. Hair slicked back, and a smirk on his face. He looked at Ben, who looked at me. I then looked at Ben, who then looked at Tom.

"Well, if it isn't Benedict Cumberbatch and his new found muse," he said, reaching for my hand, which he kissed. "I'm sorry lad, but Olivia insisted on coming. She wants to see you."

Ben groaned and rolled his eyes. "God." He walked inside, and Tom hooked his arm in mine. We walked, and there was uncomfortable silence.

"So, you're Hayley. You're prettier than he let's on."

I blushed, looking down. "Thanks, Mr. Hiddleston. Means so much."

"Tom. Mr. Hiddleston is my father. Old bloke."

We walked inside, where I saw Olivia and Ben talking. She looked sad, an he looked worried. Ben then saw us, and rushed over.

"Come meet Olivia. She would like to see you."

I grabbed his hand, and he squeezed it. I then walked towards her.

"Hello, Olivia. I'm Hayley, nice to meet you."

She looked at me with a sour look on her face.

"Yes, hello. Benny's new... Girlfriend," she said, saying girlfriend like we were in junior high.

I looked at Ben, then walked away. I would not be disrespected by some jealous bitch. I'm sorry.

I walked to Tom, told him thanks for inviting me, then left, calling my mum. Ben didn't come out. My mum came and picked me up.

"Hello dear. Are you okay? You look sad," she said, looking at me concerned.

"I'm fine. Ben's ex just pissed me off. That's all."
Mom kept driving, until we went to a little diner, and we got out, talking about her new beau, some guy name Harry.

My phone buzzed. Ben, I knew it was him.

I'm sorry. Olivia is jealous, please don't be mad -BC

I typed back, hoping he could read sarcasm.

Oh no, I could never tell- HT

Are you going to be home in 10 minutes?- BC

Maybe. Might, might not- HT

Please?-BC

I sighed. I knew I was mad at the wrong person, but he didn't stick up for me. At least not in front of me.

Okay, I'll be there- HT

Goody!! I have news!!-BC

"Mum, take me home," I said, placing money on the table.

She stuffed the last few chips in her mouth, and got up. We grabbed our purses, and headed out.

She drove, and Ben's car was already there. I kissed my mum good bye and she drove off. I walked up the walkway, silently hoping there isn't a problem.

"Hello?" I called as I opened the door.

"Hayley!" Ben ran towards me. He reached me and picked me up, spinning me around.

"Ben! You're quite chipper, aren't you?"

He sat me down, and kissed me.

"I'm sorry. I should've said something to her right as she said it, but after you left, I told her she needed to be more professional."

"Forgiven. I'm sorry for leaving."

"I can exactly say you're forgiven. You scared me. I thought you'd leave me. For good." He looked really sad

"I'd never. But I think I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight, I think we need to think about that happened."

He nodded reluctantly in agreement, and I went to get my pajamas. I changed and Rolo came and laid on my chest. Ben went to his room and closed the door. We fell asleep separate for the first time in 5 months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap. I can't believe I wrote that. Good? No? Whatever. Keep reading. It'll get better.