Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Ryner Lute x Reader

Standing himself before you, Sion held out the bag. "Would you please be so kind as to choose an item?"

Reaching in, you dug through many trinkets, plus an item that felt fairly soggy. Discarding that, you pulled out a small book. Confusion on the item, Sion burst out in laughter.

"Was that the best you could do, my friend?" His gaze went to Ryner.

"Shut up, you," Ryner mumbled from his seat.

"Come now, this pretty young lady here is anxiously awaiting for you to enter the closet with her. Please do not shrug her off." Sion held the door of the closet open, beckoning for you to occupy it.

Heaving a sigh of annoyance, Ryner reluctantly stood and stationed himself next to you. A threatening half asleep glare was sent to Sion as Ryner guided you in. "I had better be left undisturbed after this. I still have three-hundred more hours of sleep to catch up on."

"We'll see about that." Sion shut the door and locked it.

The two of you stood in darkness; an awkward silence emanating. The seconds ticked by, but you were unsure of what he wanted to do, you didn't even know if he was asleep now. Reaching out, you found his arm and grabbed hold, startling him.

"Whoa, getting a little touchy." Ryner took your hand and held it in his.

You were blushing profusely, but he was unable to see that. "Well, we only have seven minutes in here and the time is passing by quickly, so I thought..."

Pulling you close, Ryner leaned his forehead against yours. "You know, I'm not very good with this. And if Ferris finds out, I'm a dead man; she's always twisting the situation."

You giggled. "I know, and despite that, you're in here with me."

You could feel Ryner stiffen, but he relaxed just as quickly. His hand brushed your shoulder lightly; he was contemplating. Heaving another sigh, he shook his head. "I guess just one won't hurt, right?"

Your heart felt like it was going to explode. Nodding, he brought your face close and his lips brushed against yours. An explosion of the door knocked the two of you over, placing you in an even awkwarder position.

A loud gasp was heard from the doorway. "So I see he's gone and taken your blessedness from you. The beast truly is ruthless, hunting down the fair and virtuous women, and corrupting them beyond compare. How low will he go to fulfill his desires?"

Ryner pointed a finger at Ferris and yelled back in full force. "You've blown it all out of proportion again! Nothing like that even happened! When will your eyes open, lady!"

Covering her mouth and letting out a half hearted sob, Ferris turned her back on the two of you. "I shall not become one of your mistresses. I will take my leave; if someone needs to find me, I will be sampling a thousand cases of Dango."

Heaving an even heavier sigh, Ryner got to his feet and pulled you up with him. "I'm sorry about that, she's..." He scratched the back of his neck. "A very different person than most girls. She'll beat you for almost anything."

"I heard that!" Ferris' far off voice called out.

Dread showing clearly on his face, Ryner familiarized his chair and sat in it without moving. He was asleep in seconds. Patting your shoulder, Sion led you back to your seat. "I am sorry for my friend's behavior, but he is a decent fellow. I will have him visit you in the morning to apologize." His smile was heartwarming.

You shook your head. "No need, I understand. Honestly, I do." A blush had painted your cheeks red.

"Then we shall let him sleep and feel the wrath of Ferris another day." You laughed along with Sion, eyes only though for Ryner who was sleeping soundly in his chair.