Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Claugh Klom x Reader

"Now who shall be the next to start?" Browsing the room, Sion's eyes met yours. With a smile, he held the bag out to you. "Please, choose your item."

Nodding, you stuffed your hand into the bag and grabbed a palm sized medal. "It looks like a general's insignia."

A shadow settled over you. Looking up, Claugh stood before you. "May I claim my badge, and your heart?"

Your face broke in a blush; Sion and Claugh both laughed. Taking your hand, Claugh escorted you into the closet. Sion patted Claugh's shoulder before the door shut; with a click, the door shut and was locked. The dark room scared you a bit, as well as made you nervous, but you took a seat on the floor next to Claugh and tried not to think.

"I can feel you trembling, are you scared?" Claugh's concerned voice spoke next to you softly.

"A-a little," you admitted weakly.

His arm gently grabbed your shoulder and he pulled you into his lap, wrapping his arms around you. Your heart began to beat faster, but it still helped you to calm down.

"Better?" Claugh brushed his hand along your head, trying to sooth you.

"Yes." You leaned into his chest and smiled.

You could feel his breath on the back of your neck and it made you shiver. Noticing, Claugh hugged you tighter and you instinctively raised your head. His lips closed on yours; you gasped and clutched his chest tighter, feeling as if you were about to fall.

"Claugh..." Your voice was weak as you tried to talk.

"Shh." Claugh ran his lips along your neck.

His hands ran along your back as he kissed your lips, your neck, your eyes, nose, and anywhere that was visible. The moment was beautiful; you wished it could be longer but the door was opened and the two of you were revealed.

"Time's up you two, come on out." Sion stood in the doorway, hand on his hip.

With heavy sighs, the two of you detangled yourselves and stood. Leaving the closet, your eye caught the attention of Noa Ehn. Her face was red, and it made you feel a bit bad for what had happened between Claugh and you, though you weren't going to apologize for it. Smiling, you sat back in your seat and stared at Claugh from across the room, wishing that you were back in the secrecy of the closet.