Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Miran Froaude x Reader

"Let's see who's next?" A finger tapping his chin, Sion stopped his search before you. "If you will, my lady, please pick from the bag."

Plunging your hand in, you felt around till you grasped a diamond shaped object. It was a grey ring with a red stone in the center. Standing, you presented it to its owner. "Miran, I assume this is yours?"

Taking the ring from you, he placed it on his finger. "Indeed it is. Shall we?"

Sion held the door for you as the two of you entered the closet. There were scowls of displeasure that could be felt as Miran escaped behind the door with you, all of them untrusting. No sooner had the door shut than Miran pulled you into his arms and was caressing your cheek with his fingers.

"A lovely thing aren't you, the picture of beauty." He scoffed lightly. "Enveloped in darkness, the black as of midnight, now shrouded around us; it makes your features harder to make out. Such a pity."

You shook, not only because of his actions, but just the general knowledge of being in his arms and next to him. He took notice of your state and pushed you up against the wall, securing you there. His face came closer and closer, and the breath in your lungs left you.

"What would you do if I were to claim those precious lips of yours as mine, hmm?" His were already playing against yours, teasing you.

"I-I have no objections." You reached your hand out and clutched his coat front, holding yourself up so you wouldn't faint.

A devious smile spread across his face and he pressed himself against you, capturing your mouth with his. The sweet taste of him made your mind spin, losing control. His hands grasped your waist tightly and held you in place, no room for escape. None of that mattered to you, Miran was enjoying himself with you and that's all you cared about.

The escalating moment was cut short by the door swinging open. "Time's up you two." Sion stood leaning against the doorframe.

Pulling himself away, Miran bowed to you. "It was a pleasure, miss. I shall never forget it."

You watched as Miran walked away, your heart yearning for him to turn back around and take you with him. Sion watched all and placed a hand on your shoulder. "If you wish, I can let you restart somewhere else."

Your face grew hotter at his words and you bowed your head to him. "Thank-you for the offer, but I believe my partner is finished."

"Who said anything about being done?" Miran gazed at you from his seat. His eyes told you everything as you sat down comfortably beside him.