Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Luke Stokkart x Reader

Stuffing your hand into the bag, you pulled out what looked like a bobbin of thread. “Alright, this is odd…why am I holding one of the maid’s objects? This is quite unsettling.”

You began to put the item back in the bag when a man stood up and ran to stop you. “No, it is not one of the maid’s items, it is mine. It is actually a Hero Relic.”

Ryner and Ferris’ faces both stared at him. “What! When did you get ahold of that?”

Luke rolled his eyes. “When the two of you, I mean Ryner, was stupid enough to leave it behind.”

Ryner stood up and yelled at him from across the room. “Yeah right! Like I’d be dumb enough to do that!”

Luke and Sion’s faces fell. “Ryner, you ARE stupid enough to do that,” answered Sion.

You had backed away from the fight and were standing in the doorway of the closet. Noticing you had left his side, Luke slid away from the argument and closed the door on everything.

“I’m sorry that that came up.” He chuckled in a quiet voice. “It was the smallest item I had on my person.”

“It’s alright, no harm.” You took a seat on the floor and patted the area beside you. “Come, sit.”

Taking your offer, Luke planted himself next to you. “I honestly don’t know why Sion thought of this game; it’s childish, not to mention can lead to scandal.”

You sat quietly, listening to him talk. Even though nothing was happening, it still made you happy to have him next to you. You were startled when he placed a hand on your shoulder, making you jump.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, sorry for making you worry.” You smiled at him, trying to hide your disappointment.

Sighing, Luke shook his head. “No, I’ve clearly done something wrong. Please, tell me what it is.”

Mustering up the courage, you spoke in a low voice. “The object of the game to kiss the person you are in the closet with, or at least try, but…”

“But I haven’t done any of that.” He heaved another sigh.

“Yeah,” you finished.

Out of nowhere, Luke took you by the shoulder and pulled you into his lap. “If I meet the requirements, will that make you happy?” He had a spring in his voice, making you giggle.

“Yes.” Wrapping your arms around his neck, he wrapped his around your waist.

His lips met yours, tasting of honey. They were slow, but deep; he kept his hands at your waist, only one was cupping the back of your head, keeping it tilted up at him. A shiver ran down your spine, making him stop.

“Is something the matter?” He caressed your cheek with his fingers.

“N-no, nothing’s wrong.” You pulled him closer, making him blush. “Everything’s perfect.”

A chuckle escaping his lips, he lowered his head to yours and kissed you. “That makes me overjoyed to hear.” Wrapping his arms tighter around you, you found yourself straddling him.

“Lu-” You were cut off as his lips found yours once more.

The click of the door handle brought light shining in a moment later. A whistle came from the back of the room from the other boys on the squad. “Way to go, Luke!”

Luke’s face turned dark red from embarrassment. “I-I…” He hung his head, finding no words.

Throwing your arms around him again, you hugged him. “That was a great time, thank-you.”

He smiled when he saw the one on your face. “Good.” Stroking your cheek one last time, he gave you an offer. “If you ever need cheering up, let me know.”

Smiling wider, you hugged him tight enough that you had to be carried out in his arms because you would not let go.