Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Lucile Eris x Reader

The room was still crowded with people. Sion walked around the isles, trying to determine who he wished to go next. Coming to a standstill before you, he held out the opening of the bag. “My dear, would you please choose for yourself an item?”

You reached your hand inside and pulled out a small pin. It was delicate, a simple cherry blossom design, but it held elegance and grace. You tried your hardest to figure out who the item belonged to, but failed at each attempt. There was movement from the far reaches of the room and Lucile appeared a moment later.

“I do believe that is the item I placed within the bag.” The smile he gave held a cold feeling in it.

You handed him the pin and he took it gently; you were startled as he moved closer and placed it in your hair. “There, now you look even lovelier.”

A pink blush rose to your cheeks. His act was so sweet, you forgot about the coldness of his greeting smile. Taking your hand gently into his own, he led you into the closet where it became dark as the door was shut behind you. There was a feeling of uneasiness as you stood there in the dark; you couldn’t feel his presence, his hand had also left yours so you had no way of knowing where he was. Becoming scared you fumbled around for the door handle. You were stopped by arms wrapping themselves around your waist.

“Where are you trying to go, my precious dove?” Lucile asked, pulling your back into him.

“I-I…” You couldn’t find words to describe to him how you felt.

His face inched closer to your neck, his blonde hair tickling your shoulder. “What’s wrong? You’re not scared of the dark are you?” He chuckled lightly.

“No!” you replied vehemently.

Lucile’s lips caressed your neck, sending a shiver down your spine. “It’s alright, I’ll protect you from the frights that skulk in the shadows.”

You were turned around and his lips slid onto yours. They were soft, almost like he wasn’t even there, but they held a passion to them even so. He didn’t make any attempts to do more; he held you only to himself, his arms around your waist, pulling you to him as his kisses grew in depth. Your head spun and you rested your hands against his chest so that you wouldn’t lose your balance. You couldn’t tell if he was doing this just to please you or if he was actually enjoying himself, but you decided not to care. You had grown to like him after having met him just a few moments ago. The time slipped by as the two of you stood in your embrace, his soft lips never leaving yours for a moment. A soft moan slipped just as his hand moved lower and the door opened. Light bombarded your dark corders and everyone, even the two of you, jumped with shock. Sion stood at the door and his reaction was one that was of fright and surprise. Eyes widening and face turning redder, you rushed out the door, leaving Lucile behind. You could hear the others mumbling around you as you hurriedly made your escape out the doors.

“Why did they have to open them at THAT particular moment?!” you whined, trying to put enough distance between yourself and the cottage you had all been playing in.

You were stopped by arms wrapping themselves around your waist and turning you around to face the body they were attached to. It was Lucile, looking sweetly at you. “I mustn’t let my little dove get too far away from me, or I may never see it again.” Your face reddened. “Would you give me the honor of accompanying you, my dove?” he continued.

Nodding, you wrapped your arms around his arm and the two of you continued at a slow pace; your heart settled, a better ending to that of a few moments before.