‹ Prequel: Truth or Dare
Sequel: Hope
Status: ...

You're My Drug

Without You

Sitting in the white clean hospital room really made me anxious. I had no clue how I ended up here, or even why Jayy was here. Or why Richy wasn't here.

I could really use my brother right about now. He would at least clear things up for me and give the support I needed at this second. Though he'll hate me once he found out I slept with his boyfriend...

All Jayy was talking was nonsense. I don't understand a word he's saying. Another reason I wanted my brother here. At least he's sane and makes sense; unlike JayyBear.

Wait....did I just call him JayyBear...? Ugh, I must be insane just like Jayy.

Honestly, I hated hospitals. Maybe that's what's making me insane. They make me so uneasy to the point where I want to throw up. Which I was about to do any second now.

When the door opened, I jumped up a bit when I saw Oli's face. I got goose bumps down my spine and I stiffened up a bit. Especially when he smiled. Last I saw him, he was angry at me. Completely livid. And now here he is smiling at me like he was happy to see me. So this made me very anxious.

I bit my bottom lip roughly and looked at my lap nervously. "Hi, Oli..." I say in a low whisper.

Oli made his way to my bed and sat next to me. It really shocked me when he hugged me tightly like he hadn't seen me in forever. "Hey, Avery." He replied as he pet my hair softly.

Like that, I instantly started bawling into his shoulder. I just couldn't control my tears. It was like a dam broke down and water just poured out of my eyes. I started to hug him back slowly and I sobbed loudly.

"I'm so sorry, Oli. Ronnie...and I....it was a mistake! I didn't mean it...I was drunk...I wasn't thinking...and now I've ended up here. I hate here Oli! I don't know what's going on." I cried into his shoulder.

Without any hesitation, he started to shush me and try to calm me down gently. "Avery...I forgave you years ago.." He said in a hushed low voice.

My head stated spinning once again. What did he mean years ago? I swear it happened just a few weeks ago.

When I was about to question him about it, he pulled back a bit. "You were in an accident a few days ago...you lost a lot of your memory too. Me and you....we're not together anymore. Rich knows about you and Ronnie. And-and you're with Jayy now, Avery." Oil told me softly.

I felt like my world shattered right then and there. Me and Oli...not together anymore...? Richy knows..? God, he must hate me now...no wonder he hasn't shown up to see me. And me and Jayy...? That one threw me off a lot. That prick and I were together? I must really be insane then.

As I was trying to process this, Oli slid his thumb over my tear stained cheek. "Look, I know this is a lot to take in. And I'm sorry, Avery." He stated. "You need to talk to Jayy to get the full story, and in the mean time I'll try to get ahold of Rich for you. He most likely is out drinking again at a bar." Oil scoffed at me.

I wiped away all my tears slowly as I blinked rapidly. "Rich isn't mad at me...?" I whimpered.

"I promise you, you guys are still close as ever, Avery. No matter what."Oli swore.

I nodded and with that, Oli got up off my bed. Once he made it to the door, he turned to me at the last second and said, "I'm so sorry."

I gave him a strange confused look. "For what?"

"Hopefully, you won't remember..."

When he finally left the room I felt more confused. What did he mean by he was sorry? Did he do something bad..?

Something tells me I probably don't wanna know...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while since I've posted on this. Time to finish it now lol
Hope you guys enjoy.