Status: finished!!

She Ain't You

the weird couple

Faith and I ordered coffee at Starbucks, then sat down beside the window. We both gave each other a few minutes to check our phones, answer emails and look at twitter before we started a conversation. She hadn't heard from Jeff yet, making her very weary about leaving him alone and she obviously thought about the worst things that could happen. But I assured her that in a day or so, Jeff is going to realize how much he loves her and how much he needs her, he'll surely hop on a plane and come get her himself.

On my side of issues, Geno and I haven't talked since the Mall incident. This probably sounds like an extremely female thing to say and it goes for Faith's issue aswell, we're right and we're just waiting for them to come to their senses, realise their wrong and apologize. G, took Angela out on a date last night and he so happened to pass by the store like the idiot he is.

“No word from G?” Faith asked and I shook my head.

“Jeff?” I asked back and she responded the same.

We probably seem like pathetic losers, but in Faith's defence she just wants him to apologize and then they can continue on. Which I hope they do, I know Jeff can't live without Faith and I'm surprised on how long he's lasted.

"I really appreciate you letting me crash at the condo" Faith brings up and I smile.

"It's fine, plus I like not being alone" I stated and she laughs.

"You have two cats and a dog" She argues and I shrug. "And you talk to them!"

"Very true"

We went silent again, look at each other and then laughed.

“God, when did boys become the only thing that matters” Faith sighs, taking a sip of her coffee and then running a hair through her hair.

“About the time we all hit puberty” I stated, and she laughed, nodding in agreement.

“Do you know what we’re doing tonight?” Faith asked, I tapped my fingers on the table.

“I think Beau and Keirstyn are sleeping over, his parents came to visit and he wanted to give them the whole apartment” I answered and she smiled.

Beau and Keirstyn are the odd couple, keeping us all entertained and on our toes. During the summer, when we visited Jon and Steph in the Chicago Home, they played pranks on all of us. For example; they hid eggs in our beds and rigged our doors to dump water on our feet. But it’s okay, we got them back when we placed creepy talking dolls in their room, they ended up jumping into bed with Sid and Autumn.

“It’s insane how in love Beau is with Keirstyn, I think he’d jump off a cliff if she asked him to” I giggled at the thought.

“She did remember? Beau indirectly insulted her and she told him to, and I quote fly to california, go see the Hollywood Sign and jump off the cliff ” Faith announced, making us both laugh.

Beau being the youngest out of the boys, he hasn’t gotten much education in the female department and he tends to say things, that are indirectly an insult and he doesn’t understand that what he said; was actually incredibly rude. One time he told Keirstyn that he loved that she didn’t care what she looked like, something you should never say to a girl.

When Faith and I arrived at the condo, there was three boxes of pizza on the counter and a box of beer. It seems that Keirstyn and Beau are already here, when I see them sitting on the lazy boy, Keirstyn is lying on Beau, stomach to stomach and her arms are wrapped around his neck. Beau has his arms around her waist and placed his laptop on her bottom. See what I mean by the weird couple?

“Hey you two?” I questionably said, laughing at the interesting form of usage for the lazy boy. Keirstyn just blushed and nuzzled her face into his neck. Beau just smiled over at us, also smiling.

“Thanks for letting us stay over” He said, his voice was deep and I had something for men with deep voices. Beau was unbelievably good looking and I swear he should model for Under Armor because damn. “My parents would probably make Keirstyn and I sleep in different sides of the apartment, I just told them that you were having a party and we already told you, we’d be here”

“Hence the pizza and beer?” I asked, and Beau smiled.

“Compliments of Mr. Bennett”

“Well then, tell him I appreciate it” I stated, grabbing a beer and jumping over the back of the couch to sit on it. I opened the bottle and took a sip. “You have a game tomorrow against the Senators right?”

“Well the guys do” He states, holding up his bandaged wrist. I looked at him sympathetically. “It’s fine, I’ll be back after the Olympics”

“Can’t wait for the come back”

The super bowl was on, I only really watch it for the halftime show and since I absolutely love Bruno Mars, I decided to watch for the commercials. It seems that Beau was rooting for the Broncos but they were losing, terribly so he kept cursing under his breath. Which Keirstyn would interrupt with a spontaneous kiss to his lips. That happened for two quarters before the halftime show, which I turned up all the way and danced around to.

“Cause you make me feel like, I’ve been locked out of heaven!” I sang, dancing around the kitchen while my friends laughed at me. “For too long, for too long”

I spun around to be met with Sidney, Autumn, Evgeni and Angela. I blushed and gained composure. They laughed, making my red turn even more red and then I ran a hand through my hair.

“Nice dancing” Sid said, causing me to punch him in the arm.

“Oh please, at least I can sing” I shot back, Sid put his hands up in surrender and then wrapped an arm around Autumns waist, pulling her in close. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Well we caught wind that Beau and Keirstyn were staying over, thought we’d drop in and watch the last half” Autumn explained, I smiled and swung my arms, signalling them to sit on the couch.

I look at what Angela was wearing, black leggings, a grey top and a black leather jacket. She paired them with black boots and I couldn’t find any reason to make a face. G told Angela to go sit, before he stepped closer to me and smiled a bit.

“You right” He says and I smiled. “I use you, I wrong and I sorry”

His broken english gets to me each time a word left his mouth.

“Apology accepted” I said, smirking a bit. Evgeni brought me into a hug, squeezing me tight and I felt the all too familiar feeling of his muscles tensing around me.

“You like Angela?” He asked out of the blue, I pulled away and smiled.

Usually when he asked this questions, I said something along the lines of, if you’re happy, I’m happy. But that’s when I can’t think of anything nice to say, in this situation I can think of many. She’s pretty, polite, literate and smart.

“She’s amazing G”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image