Status: finished!!

She Ain't You

bill cliton ave

I held onto the moment where Geno swallowed me up in his arms and when I was drowning in his warmth. I faced him, staring at his face and carefully ran my finger up and down his cheek. He may be insecure about his nose, but to me it was perfect and I wanted to wake up to him every morning and kiss his nose. His lips were in a pout, making my heart warm as he breathed deeply. I ran my hands carefully along his short hair took every inch of him in. II was going to miss Evgeni while he was in Russia a lot, I enjoyed seeing his face every day and even if it meant he would never be mine.

I ran a finger from his cheek down to his neck, his body shivered before his eyes fluttered open and the first thing Evgeni is does is smile and hide his face into the pillow. I sit up to look over at the clock, seeing that it’s almost time for Geno to go to the arena.

“You need to get up” I say, starting to crawl out of bed and then checking my hair. I grab a pair of knee high socks and pull them on. I hear not a sound from Geno and when I turn to see him, his eyes trail up my body to meet my glare. “Come on you bear, get up”

I exit my room, trying not the squeal at the thought of Geno checking me out and I then run into Sidney and Autumn who are both sitting on stools beside the island. The both look at me, smirks on their faces and I roll my eyes.

“When do you guys ever go home?” I whine about their teasing looks.

“When Sidney gets too turned on to function in public” Autumn states, causing Sid to blush.

“Does G ever go home?” Sidney asks and I squint a glare in his direction.

“We just had a nap” I defended, pulling out a s’more Pop Tart and popping it in the toaster.

“Yeah and we just played monopoly” Sidney states, serious look on his face and then a smirk uplifted upon his big lips. “She got very riled up when I placed a bet on Bill Cliton Ave”

“Okay!” I yelled, covering my ears and gagging. “God you two are just perfect for each other”

“You’re disgusting babe” Autumn said, pushing Sidney and then Sid pouted. Autumn took his face in her hands and gave him a small eskimo kiss. My heart swelled a bit, Geno entered the room with my Camera and he smiled, holding up the device and snapping a picture.

I rolled my eyes, hopped up on the counter and crossed my legs. This is what I wanted in living on my home, to be able to sit on the marble counter top without my Mom yelling at me and having naps until the afternoon. Ultimately having my friend around a lot more than they would back in Canada because of how far we all lived from each other.

“Isn’t it time for the super stars to get to the arena?” Autumn sang, running her hand down Sidney’s bicep.

“Touchy?” Evgeni said, stood beside me and we both watched the couple smile and joke around with each other.

“Nah, it’s the honeymoon phase” I answered, Geno’s face scrunched up in disgust. “It’s okay in a few weeks they’ll be complaining to us that one of them in annoying”

Geno pulled me close, kissing the side of my head and then walking over to grab Sidney’s shirt and pull him off the stool and towards the door.

“Don’t eat face” G makes out and I laugh. “We go to game”

“Bye babe!” Autumn exclaimed and slightly pouts at the withdrawal of her arm candy. “Bye G!”

“See ya” I say and then hop down from the counter, the front door closes. Faith enters the kitchen a smile on her face and she twirls around.

“Did a nutcracker come alive and grant you ballerina powers?” I ask, and Faith shakes her head.

“Nope, I just got off the phone with Jeff” She sighed, she was so out of it. I bent over and leaned over the counter.

“Ya, what did he say?” I asked her, she giggled like a school girl and leaned over next to me.

“That he was extremely sorry, that he loved me and that when he came to visit that he’d get a hotel room so we could be alone” She quoted and I smiled.

“That’s great Faith” Autumn said.

“Are we going to go to the game?” I asked, looking at my two friends and the both nodded in response. “Well I could make some dinner and we’ll head over”

“I’ll text Keirstyn” Faith mutters.

--

We entered the arena few hours after, the crowd had just begun to form outside and we were already feeling the slight buzz. We entered the team quarters, saying hello to a few people and then sitting in the lounge. Beau came by, giving Keirstyn a quick kiss and then telling her he’d meet her up in the team box. We watched the boys suit up from just outside the door, that’s when Angel showed up and the trapped feeling came back.

She wore black skinny jeans, combat boots and a jersey that I assume Geno had given to her. Evgeni ran over, pecking her on the lips and then smiling at the rest of us before dissapearing back into the dressing room. I closed my eyes for the kiss, trying to imagine it not happening but my mind ran wild. Soon I was thinking about Geno naked and I shook it out my mind. I felt someone touch my arm, Autumn was looking at me.

“You okay?” She asked in a hush tone.

“Oh, yeah” I said with a smile.

--

The boys ended up winning the game against the senators, they won by one goal and a lot of us ended back at my condo. Evgeni decided to take Angela out after the game, so they were absent but I cracked open the beers and we all stood in the kitchen. I was a bit bothered by Evgeni deciding to take Angela out but I tried to push it off me.

“Are you okay, Tor?” Beau asked, rubbing my shoulder and I looked up into his blue eyes, smile and nodded.

“She’s thinking about Angela and Geno” James, who decided to join had said, and I glared at him. “Listen hun, I don’t think you should be so worried”

“Worried? Please” I played off, taking a sip of my beer and they all looked at me. “Okay I get it, but she’s good for G and I’m happy”

“You’re both good for G” Beau stated and Keirstyn hit him up the head. “Ow! It’s true!”

“Beau’s right” Sidney said, and we all laughed at the thought. “No but really, Tori, listen Geno is in love with you”

“Well if he was, why is he with Angela?”

“You’re both pretty, intelligent, you both are an avid reader, you both listen to the same music, dress the same and she even wears glasses!” James explains and I squint.

“So what you’re telling me is, that Geno is only dating Angela because she’s just like me?” I in a unconvinced tone.

“Well, yeah”

“I don’t think I can believe you” I state and Autumn saunters over to me, puts a hand on my shoulder and sighs.
“She quotes Captain America” Autumn pushed and I gasp lightly.

“Holy shit, I thought I was the only one” I whispered and she laughed. “So I see, but I’m not convinced that he’s in love with me

“On road trips, you’re all he talks about and he mumbles your name in his sleep with a bunch of other russian words” James explains and I smile a bit.

I would be lying if I didn’t say I got my hopes up a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image