Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

Back again

It felt great to be back home, for the whole band. After the two month tour. They've missed family, friend and girlfriend.
They were all sitting in the bus' couches.
"Matt..." began Brian.
"Shut up, Syn, I know exactly what you're thinking about."
Arin rose an eyebrow. What they're talking about?
"It's been too long, Matt!"
Matt stayed silent at Johnny's comment.
Zacky saw the confusion in Arin's eyes.
"Oh, I forgot, Arin doesn't know her!"
Who I don't know? Matt had a wife, it couldn't be a girl, well not like that....
They all turned their head to him.
"To explain, Arin" Said Brian. "Our little Matt over here has a little sis' pretty cute, but we haven't saw her for three years. And we miss her."
Arin's eyes went wide. He didn't know.
"Okay, I'll try to talk to her!"
They cheered. Matt looked at his hand.
He missed her. More than anything. And he had never told them that he had seen her once since the last time the other saw her. But she wasn't the same. After all Jimmy was her best friend, too. She had never be able to go on after that. But he didn't want his friend to freak out for her. But he was afraid. What would them think, when they will see her?

After the sound check, they had wait for the show to begin. They were exited. They went as they were told, on the side stage, and they heard the fire sound of Shepherd of fire. Then they run to the stage, with the screams of the crowd.

After a while, all the light went off, just before Scream. As the light went on again, the guitars and the drums started. Matt took a one second's look to the three strippers, who were already dancing. One looked right through his eyes. And smiled. He recognized that smile, instantly. He had the same.
He turned around to sing. But he couldn't concentrate on his words. He couldn't stand the idea of all of the crowd looking at his sister, and finding her that hot. But he couldn't: she was that hot.
In the middle of the song, he crossed Brian's look. Brian rose his eyebrow, and look at his sister asking "what the fuck?" Without saying a word.
He turn his head and found the same look on Zacky and Johnny's faces.

After the shows they all went to their dress room.
"What the fuck was that, Matt!"
"I don't fucking know, Johnny!"
"You guys are loud."
It was a girl's voice. They all turned their head. Arin recognized her as one of the strippers. But he hadn't saw that she was that hot. She was still wearing the microscopic short and the bra she had on stage. He saw that almost all her arms and legs were covered in tattoos. Her hair fell just under her breast, covering them a little more than the bra. She had blue eyes, and the same cute smile as Matt.
But it wasn't her body that make her seems so hot and sexy. It was the way she moved.
"Missed me?" She asked, walking to the silent guys. She was rolling her hips as she walked.
"What is that, Theresa?! Why are you doing the slutt at our concert? " his voice was full of anger. But Theresa didn't move nor react. She just arched her eyebrow.
"And who the fuck are you to told me what to do?"
"I am your fucking brother, Theresa and you know it!"
Arin stayed shocked. That is Matt's sister?! He knew she would be a cute girl, but she was not cute. She was hot as hell.
"Nope. My brother is dead three years ago. If he was still alive he would have come see me, Mr Shadows."
It was the first time someone hurt him by saying his stage name. But she did.
"I came! Once, but you were passed out naked with a JD bottle in your hand sleeping on a guy. Mom and Dad told me you were different, that you didn't want to see me anymore! So I didn't come. But why the fuck are you here?"
"I need money to live, Mr shadows." She said, with a cold voice. "You can have yours with what you like doing. I do the same. I love fuck with everyone." She was looking through his eyes.
It was almost true. She wasn't a prostitute, just a stripper. And she didn't just came here to make money, she came here because she wanted to see them. But she hadn't expected Matt would react like this.
"Why you need so much money? You think doing this is better than ask for help to mom and dad?" He almost screamed now. But she wasn't impressed. She was pissed off. And hurt.
"I don't want their money to go into drugs."
Matt was about to scream something at her but Brian cut him, yelling: "shut the fuck up, Matt!" Matt stayed silent, shocked, looking at Brian.
"Thanks." Said Brian, then he turned his head to Theresa. "Come here hug me little slutty Sis' " he said, opening his arms. She smile happily and run into his arms, laughing.
"You're the slutty one, Brian!" She shouted.
"You can't say that when you're in your underwear in front of a crowd, dancing!"
She laughed. Making everyone else smile. They all loved her. And they fucking missed her.
"Hey!! I want to have her in my arms too!!" Shouted Johnny. Making her laugh.
"Come on, Johnny you can't even hold her off the floor, she's to tall for you. So, I'm the next!" Said Zacky. Johnny pouted as she jumped into Zacky arms. She didn't even care that she was almost naked. She was so happy right now.
Zacky held her tight. She put her head on his shoulder. She smiled. She had always loved his hugs. They were soooo comfortable, to her.
She hugged Johnny right after. They all laugh at the fact the she was the same height than him.
Then she stopped. She had Matt in front of her.
"I'm sorry, Reese. I overreacted. But I still want a hug." At his words she jumped in his arms.
"I missed you Matt." He smiled. "Me too, Reese, me too."
Then he pulled away.
"Anyway, you should dress yourself" he awkwardly said.
She laughed, and went to change.
"No come on" said Zacky. " the sluttier you are, the more we love you!"
She laughed with him and went off the room to her own stuff.
"Zacky V, you call my sister a slutt one more and I swear you'll never be able to go see any of the slut anymore, if you see what I mean!" Matt threatened. But Zacky just laugh in answer.

After a little while, she came back, wearing jeans and a band shirt. With combat boots. But even like that she was still hot.
She smiled to them. She was really happy. More than she had been since three years. Then she saw another man standing with them.
Zacky followed her gaze and understood what she was thinking about.
"So, Reese, I want to present you Arin Ilejay, our drummer!"
She froze. She looked at him. Sizing him.
"You're the one who want to take Jimmy's place?"
He took a step back, confused.
"No, I don't want to... I'm not at his level..." he awkwardly said.
"You will never be."
"Reese! Come one!" Said Matt." Be gentle."
"You're not my mother. You're just my inexistant brother. No one should be at Jimmy's place."
"Really?" Asked Zacky. " You really believe that?"
"You should believe it too."
"I don't think so."
"That's because you're a jerk and you didn't give a fuck about hi-" she was cut by Zacky.
"Don't say that. If you do, I will be obliged to slap you and I don't want to do it."
"If that's not true, how could you forget him?"
He looked at her one second. No one dared open his mouth.
"Are you stupid? No one talk about forgetting him. No one can! For fuck shake, we just carry on as he want us to!"
"For me it's the same. You put another drummer at his drums. You made money on his death by you alb-" but Zacky slapped her before she could finish.
"You should think before you talk! You fucking know Jimmy! How can you think he want us to stop his fucking dream! How can you imagine he want us to throw away all he helped us to have? We're here because of him, for him! Are you stupid enough to believe we have erase him from our live?"
She was crying. She couldn't take the picture she had saw, so long ago, out of her head.
"You didn't found him! You didn't saw him! You weren't the one who wake up, after a hard night, on his couch. You weren't the one who wait 3 hours for him to wake up and pass the day with your best friend. You weren't the one who came to his room, finding his lifeless body. You weren't the one who shook his body in the stupid hope that maybe, he would wake up. You weren't here. That's why you can say all of these!"
She had fell to her knees. Crying. She hadn't cry like this for so long. She felt arms around her, and recognized Zacky smells. "I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear. And she felt other arms around her body. And she knew they were all hugging her at the same time.
Arin stood here in silent. He didn't knew what to do. She seemed to hate him, but what she said was true, she had her reasons. Good reasons.
Once Theresa had clamed down, they went to the bus. And they began the party. Theresa tried to avoid Arin. Since she was so drunk that she didn't care anymore.
"Johnny!! I neeeeed another jack and coke!" She shouted through the whole bus.
"Make it yourself!"
"Johnny pleaaase!"
"No!"
"Short shit, make it!" Screamed Brian "I don't want to hear you two scream anymore!"
"Shut up Syn!" Yelled Matt.
Zacky, Theresa and Arin laughed
"Okay, I'll make you one." Said Arin.
"You're beeping gentle, Arin. Something is wrong with you." Said Matt, worried. But drunk. "Are you trying to go in my sister's pants? If yes, then I'll beat the shit out of you. None of my friend can touch her."
"Matt, I'm always gentle. And I'm not trying anything with her. You should say that to Zacky over here!" He said and run to the small bus kitchen, to make the drinks.
Zacky held his hand to prove he hadn't do anything. But before Matt could move to warn him, Theresa brusted out with laugher.

When she opened her eyes, Theresa didn't recognized where she was. Slowly, she turned her head, and she recognized Arin, asleep on the couch next to the one she had slept on. On the floor next to her was Zacky. She smiled. He was cute when he was sleeping. So peaceful. She wanted to stroke his cheek. His jaw line. She contained herself: it would be a stupid thing to do. Stop looking at him. He is just your brother's best friend, and you and him are just impossible. Just forget it.
She looked at the ceiling. What are you doing, Reese? Her whole life was a mess. Since Jimmy left, her life was a huge mess. She had done some drugs, but more alcohol. She became a stripper because she had debt to certain persons. Not good persons. She had always made just night stand. But Jimmy had always tried to make her be with a guy. More than a month. Bit she couldn't. But Jimmy always tried. Because he always wanted what was good for her. All the other just laughed at him saying if she do night stand, and not relationship, that's because she like it. But Jimmy knew her better. He knew that she did that to not be hurt. She was just afraid of relationship, after seeing all of the people she knew getting hurt. But Jimmy had always tried. And now, he wasn't here to try. And for the past 4 years she hadn't have any boyfriend. Not even for a month. Just night stand. She knew it wasn't what Jimmy wanted but she couldn't be with a guy. It was just impossible.

"Hey, Reese, can I ask you something?"
She nodded to Matt.
"We have a week off before next tour... are you okay to stay with us for the week?"
She just smiled and hugged her brother. "Sure!! I would love be with you!"
He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!! tell me in the comment what you liked and disliked please!
And Sorry for my language, English is not my first languages.
And sorry too if there's some "Zacky" spelled "Zachy" my phone corrected it automatically -_-