Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

Tour

Theresa was sitting on the couch. She tried to not sleep, as Brian was explaining details of the tour. Her head fell on the shoulder of the person sitting next to her. She didn't look at who it was. She just smelled his smells. And she liked that smells. She slowly fell asleep.
"Theresa fucking Sanders!" Matt said, to wake her up.
She didn't open her eyes to look at him. "Hmm?"
"You know.... we kind of need someone with us on tour. Like, you know to be sure we always have a stripper for scream, and to help our merch girl... and our tour is not long just six weeks... we'll be back for Christmas..."
It took a few seconds to Theresa to understand.
"You want me on tour??!" She yelled, opening her eyes. It was not a real question.
Matt nodded. And Theresa stoop up, run, and jumped into his arms. "I love you, Matty!"
"Love you too, Reese."
She was smiling from ear to ear.
The day after, she run to the strip club, and quit her job. For good, she hoped. It wasn't something she liked. She just needed money. And that was simple to do.

She had choose the last bunk. To be the farthest from the 'living room', to be safe from most of the noise. In the bunk over her was Zacky. Johnny at the other side of the passage. Arin over him. Brian and Matt were the two nearest the 'living room', at each side of the corridor.
She was lying in her bunk, thinking about the tour. It will be great. She loved the guys. But she was kind of afraid. How would Zacky react, when she would be dancing? Would he run away, like last time? And the other? Brian, Johnny, they would just laugh and make fun of her. But Matt? Would he be angry? And Arin? She not even really knew him, so how would him react to that?
She was afraid.
The tour started the day after. They had put their things in the bus. They would left at nine in the morning. So, for the last night, they partied. And then sleep in the bunk, to wake up on a driving bus.

"I offer to all of you a fucking beer!" Screamed Brian, to everyone. They were all Avenged sevenfold, with wifes. And Theresa.
He came back, with Johnny, holding the ten beers.
Theresa took his own as he talked to Val, Michelle, Lacey and Kimberly.
"So! Any boyfriends?"
As Val asked that, all the head turned to hear the answer.
"Val, do I have to remind you that I'm a stripper? Guys don't be a stripper's boyfriend. They're their night stand. And its perfect for me."
"Just night stand?" Sighed Michelle. "But your last boyfriend? It was how many times ago?"
"Hm... four or five years ago, I guess."
They all looked at her with wide eyes.
"But two month if sex friends count."
Kimberly laughed. "At least what you want from boys is clear." Theresa nodded.
"And you have sex how often?" Asked Johnny. Matt kick the back of his head.
"More than you think. Boys are so easy. At least, girls are a little more difficult. But it depends on who you choose."
"Girls too??" Said Brian as they all went all wide once again.
Theresa nodded. "Want a demonstration, Haner?"
"Why not? But with a girl. Guys are too easy for you."
Theresa looked at the girls in the club. Matt had a disgusted look on his face. The other were empressed by her. And Zacky.... Zacky was trying his best to not jump on her and fuck her. And he didn't move, because everyone will asked question if they saw his boner. Gosh, this girl is going to be the death of me.
"See the girl with a vodka?" She asked Brian. He nodded. "Look and learn." She said as she walked straight to the blonde girl. She talked a little then offered her a beer.

Ten minutes later, everyone had cone back to drink, but not Zacky. He was just trying to not look at her.
"Ow shit look at that!" Said Val. They all turned to see Theresa kissing the girl, in a heated kiss. After a while, she pulled away. And walked back to them.
"And another number for Reese!" She said, a paper between her finger.

When she opened her eyes, she felt the bus rolling. She stood up, and walk to the living room, to drink a glass of water. She pulled the curtain, and saw Zacky, sitting on the couch. He looked up at her, then quickly looked away. She remembered she was in her underwear. Blushing, she took a big Matt's shirt in the bunks and put it on.
"Sorry" she whispered. He shrugged. She took her drink, and sat next to him. "What are you doing here, instead of sleeping?" She asked.
"Not in the mood to sleep. And you?"
"I just wake up."
The silence between them was awkward. She was about to go back to her bunk, to leave him alone, when he spoke.
"You don't feel alone sometime?"
"Why would I? I'm not alone, I have all of you."
"I'm not talking about that. When you see all the guys and their girls... you don't feel alone?"
"You're asking if I want a boyfriend?"
"Kind of."
"Then no. I don't want that shit. It just pisses me off. Having to be with one person all the time. Having to do whatever the fuck they want to protect the holy relationship. That shit's not for me."
"You don't believe in love?"
"Not really."
"And Matt and Val? Brian and Michelle? Johnny and Lacey? Arin and Kimberly?"
"I think there's people made for being in couple. Other made to do night stand."
"You never wanted someone to care about you as Matt cares about Val? Or Val about Matt?"
"Sure, but I see so much disadvantages in it."
"Like what?"
"Like always have to do things for the other, even if you don't like doing it. Having to deal with him when he is pissing you off. Trying to not hurt him. Wondering how he feel, if he love you like you love him. Not less, not more. All that shit."
"But if that was just that, why would anyone try it?"
"I don't know, Zacky. And you what you think about that?"
"I dunno. Sometimes, I feel like something is wrong with me. What don't work in me, and work in the guys? But I guess you're right, I'm maybe just don't make for that."
"Maybe. But why are you asking that?"
"I think I'm in love."
Theresa stayed silent. Her heart raced in her chest.
"Really?" She finally managed to say.
"Yeah. She's perfect."
"That's cool!" She could barely breath.
"Not at all. She's not interested in me. And we can't be together."
"Sorry... " she whispered. It was like she had something stuck in her chest. "Do.... do I know her? I mean, I could help you!"
"She would not listen. She never listen to anyone." As he talked about her, his eyes became more brilliant. He turned his head look at her face. She felt like he was seeing everything. Everything she had inside of her that she didn't want to tell. It was like he knew all of this.
"I'm going back to my bunk" she said. She felt uncomfortable, when he looked at her like that. She stood and left him on the couch.

Are you stupid, Zacky? It was a normal reaction. Why the fuck did he told her that? That was evident he talked about her. And now that she knew, she had run away. The message was clear. She didn't felt the same.
But it was just a girl, he would met so much other girl.
But he knew it was wrong. He would never met another girl like her.
And that was hurting. Way too much.

She was looking at the ceiling. Well, not the real ceiling just the ceiling of the bunk.
Zacky was in love. In fucking love. He should be just like a brother to her. She should be happy for him. Then why the fuck she was feeling like she had a hole in her chest?
why was she so sad with Zacky being in love? He could do what he wanted!
what this girl have, that I don't? How is she better that me? Why her... and not me?
Because she is not a whore.

She curled herself into a ball. How would Zacky like a whore like her? She was just a stripper after all. And Matt's little sister. She would never be as important in his eyes as he was in hers. But it hurt much... you're stupid, Reese! Just forget him! You're made for night stand and you like that. Then why the fuck would you like him? It's just for sex. So forget it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, but i couldn't write all this week! i hope i'll upload soon!! thanks for reading, and i hope ou've liked it! Coment to tell me your feeling about it :)