Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

Seven minutes in Heaven

The tour was with two other bands, but she barely knew them. They were Asking Alexendria and My Chemical Romance. She just knew one or two songs from the two bands, but she didn't care. She was on tour with Avenged sevenfold. With her family.
They arrived at the place of the show just in time for the sound check. She stayed on the bus, trying to order all her things. At the time of the shows, she came backstage.
The whole Avenged sevenfold was there drinking some beers.
As she approached, Matt turned his head to her.
"Since our show is starting, you're needed at the merch table!"
She nodded and went to it.
The merch girl was a boy with a vagina, to Theresa. She liked her, it was just that the girl wasn't girly at all. Big jeans, big T-shirt. No boobs.
"Hey, Theresa! You're here to help?"
She nodded. And began to sell t-shirts.

As Avenged Sevenfold went on stage, Theresa went backstage.
There were the boys from the two others bands, backstage.
All their head turned to her, as she came in.
"Hey, Baby!" A men with long messy hair had spoke. From Asking Alexandria, she thought.
"Hey!" She answered.
"Can I ask what you're doing here?"
Was it better to tell them she was a stripper or not? She didn't wanted them to put her under the 'whore' label.
"I'm with Avenged. I help for the merch."
The guy rised an eyebrow.
"I'm Ben. From AA."
"Theresa."
He looked at her. A girl so hot, just to do merch shit? Not possible.
"Reese! Get your ass over here! One song left before Scream!"
"Oh shit!"
She took off her combat boots, then her shirt. They were all looking at her like their eyes were about to jump from their faces. She took off her jeans. She walked to the mirror, almost naked.
who the fuck is he? Ben turned his head to see the same look on everyone's faces.
"James" she asked to the guys who had called her. "Where's all my stuff?"
"I don't know! But you better speed, you go in no long time."
"But I want a better bra! This one is ugly!"
"Reese, honestly, no one give a fuck about your bra."
She shrugged.
Ben walked to them, intrigued.
"I'VE FOUND IT!" She screamed, showing to James a orange bra. All in lance. In Ben eyes, it was freaking hot.
"Nope, you have to wear black."
"What? Why?"
"Because this color, with all the light, will make all the crow thing you don't have a bra."
"And?"
"Come one Reese! The crowd is here to watch A7X play, not to see porn! Plus, I don't want you to give a boner to the band!"
"You're not funny" she pouted.
The guys rolled his eyes.
"Seems that they had found a stripper for Scream. And a fucking hot one." Said Gerard Way, MCR singer.
Ben nodded.
As the light on the stage went dark, she went on it.

All the guys stared at her the whole song. They were hypnotized. The way she moved, on the stage. The way she shouted at them sometime. The way the light made her hotter. The way her own hands were on her body. Everything in her was hypnotizing the guys. As the song ended, she came back here. Her sweaty body almost naked.
"Too fucking hot on stage. I don't know how they make it. I'm about to die, and I'm almost naked not in jeans a black shirt." She said, pulling away the sweat with a towel. "What are you looking at? You've never see a girl in her underwear?" She asked to them.
"Just that you were great on stage" Said Frank, from MCR.
She smiled to him. "Thanks!"
"You're Avenged's stripper?" Asked Ben.
"And so much more." She said, smiling.
"Avenged's whore, it seems." He said.
She had always hated when people talked to her like that. But she had a idea.
"Not just them, maybe." She said as she walked to him, rolling her hips. She stood just inches away from him.
"Why not?" He said, smirking.
"I'm expensive, you know." She said, as she came closer, he breast touching his torso.
"It depends the price."
"Too much for a guys like you, I think."
"But enough for the Avenged? "
She put her hand on his hips. Never looking away from his face.
"They're richest than you. Why you think I'm here?"
"Maybe you could make me a price."
"Only because it's you."
As she spoke, she pulled his hips against hers, locking his lips with hers. He kissed her back. He pushed her against the wall, as the other told them, annoyed, to get a room.
She was still kissing Ben, a few second later when the band came in.
"Reese!" Yelled Johnny. "We're here, so you'll fuck Ben another time!"
She made them the finger, still kissing him. She heard some laugh.
"Ben, you should go away from my sister." Said Matt, as he came in.
Ben froze. Then took a step back. Shock in the eyes.
"Fuck you Matt! I just wanted to make money!"
"Make money? By fucking Ben?"
"Yeah! He is a little stupid so I could have took some money from him! You're not cool!" She pouted, with a childish voice.
"Wait wait wait! She's really your sister?" Asked Gerard.
"And so much more" she added with a grin.
"Reese! Don't say that when you're dressed like that! It made horrible images in my head!"he said, then he turned to Gerard. "But yeah, she's my sister."
"You're not funny" she said crossing her arms just under her breast, making them look even more huge.
"I think you have shock Ben." Said Brian. "It's okay men, it could be worst. Matt could want to kill you. But you just kissed her, so hope he'll just broke your noise." Ben gave him a terrified look. Bug he calm down as he saw Brian laughing. "No seriously what happened? I mean come on, Reese, it's the first time you met them. Great first impression!" Brian said.
She shrugged "he thought I was king of your whore. I just use that to hope gain money from him." Brian shook his head. "And I wanted to play a little! When I say Boys are easier!"
"Come here little whore sister!" Johnny said, opening his arms. Without an hesitation, she run and jumped into his arms, making him fell on the ground.
"Oh gosh, Johnny you're so short that she can't jumps on you!" Zacky said a he helped them stood up. She stayed just a second more looking in Zacky eyes, as their eyes met, when she stood up near him.
"Go dress yourself while we go to the singing. Meet us to the bus, then party, OK?" He asked her.
She nodded and went away from his gaze.

Theresa really loved touring. She loved going to new cities every days. Okay, sometimes she wanted to stay a little more, but that was okay.
But more than all of that she loved being with the guys. She loved them. All of them. Even Arin, who was funny and cool. He wasn't Jimmy at all, but that was better. He was himself. And that was okay.
She was friends with AA and MCR now. And she was still making nasty jokes about herself and everyone else. She was really close from Gerard and Frank. She loved them. In AA, her favorite would have probably been Ben. They had sex twice, since the start of the tour. But it didn't mean anything to neither of them.
They were coming home two weeks after. But the day after was off, so they had party after tonight's show.
The three bands were playing truth or dare.
"Gerard, truth or dare?" Asked James, the drummer of Asking Akexandria
"Truth!" He said, then took a sip of his vodka.
"When was the last time you get laid?"
He thought two seconds. "Three days ago!" He looked around him. And stopped at Theresa. "Reese!! Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!" She answered.
"SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" He screamed, as everyone agreed.
She rose, and went to the bathroom.
"So who go?" Asked johnny.
"What about.... Matt!" Said Ben with a grin. Everyone else grinned at the idea. Matt was too hammered to think straight, but even. He will never do something like that.
"Not even in your wet dreams, bastards. Find someone else."
Ben rolled his eyes.
"Zacky!" Said Frank. They though one second. Then all agreed. Zacky sighed and rose too.
come on, Zacky. It's just 7 minutes. And probably your only chance to make out with her. That's not so much.
He took off his snake bites, as the other looked at him, not understanding. "She'll recognize me, with that."
Then he opened the door, and came into the dark room.

She saw him came in but she couldn't recognize him.
She came in his direction. And she felt his hand on her cheek. Slowly, the hand stroked her cheek. As the finger of the other hand were following her jaw line. Then her lips, her noise to go to her front, and her temple. The other just stroked his cheek and cheek. She closed her eyes. She had never felt something like that.
Then the two hands locked themselves around her nech. The two thumbs on her cheeks.
"Kiss me" she whispered.
He put his thumb on her lips, whispering "ssh". It was just a whisper, so she couldn't recognize the voice.
She didn't know who it was. But he knew exactly how to make her become mad. How to make her want more.
She felt his breath on her lips. He was near. About to kiss her. She wanted to move her head to kiss him right now and stop waiting, but his hand were strong, and she was feeling numb by his actions, his caresses.
His noise touched hers. And slowly, the slowlier it was possible in her mind, he put his lips on hers, without taking his noise away from hers.
At the second their lips touched, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Her legs became like jelly. She answered the kiss with everything she had. Her arms went by themselves around his neck. As his went on her waist. Taking her closer. He pulled her against the wall, as he kissed her, making her moan quietly.
He took the opportunity, and put his tongue inside her mouth. Her hand tightened on his hair and neck. As his did the same on her shirt. He pressed her against the wall. Their hips against each other. Slowly, his hands went under her shirt. Without breaking the heated kiss.
One of his hand went up and cuped her breast. Making her shiver.
It was nothing like she had felt before. He made her want more. Not just sex Iike usually. This time she wanted all. Everything. She moan lightly as he found her nipples and played with. She noticed that she was already really wet. As his tongue explored her mouth, his other hand (the one which didn't toy with her nipples) found its way to her pants. Making her shiver in anticipation. But he didn't went directly into her pants. He just put his hand on her, with Jeans between his hand and her sensitive flesh. Her heart was running. His lips went away from he just the time to breath.
"I want you, whoever you are." She said. She heard a quiet chuckle. The lips were back on hers before she can answer, and she totally forgot what she was about to say in one second.
He continued to kiss her as he rubbed his hand against her jeans. Her hands went to his ass, then to his belt. She smirked into the kiss as she saw how much he was hard. All of this didn't just affect her. Him too. She was about to undo his belt, as they heard someone pounding at the door. "Time's over!" Screamed Frank.
Not already!
The guy took a step back. Suddenly she felt so cold.
"Turn around, Reese!" Said Frank. She did it.
She heard the door opened then closed.
She tried to breath but she couldn't. She had never felt this after a kiss. After all it was just a kiss. But no one had ever kissed her like that. She wanted to know who it was. Or maybe not. So the kiss could stay perfect in her memory.
Frank opened the door, "time to go out, some want to use the bathroom!" And he laughed. She didn't understand. But she came out.
"How was it?" Asked Frank. how it was? There's no word to explain it. And I don't want them to know. Just mine and his secret.
She just stared at the floor.
"What?" Asked Brian. "It was that much?" She glared at him. "What? You've become shy as a virgin pu-"
"You're blushing??!" Said Fran near her, with wide eyes. Everyone's eyes went wide. They knew her. She wasn't the kind of girl who blushed.
"I'm not!" She tried to defend herself. But she couldn't even think straight.

Zacky was outside, trying to hide himself from Theresa. Because with the huge boner he had, it would be obvious. He tried to hide it to boys . But it was too huge. They had laugh. But before he went out, to find a whore, he had listened what she had said. and he smiled. Happy to see it hadn't affected just himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is! hope you'll like it, and comment your feelings on it :)