Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

We Need To Talk

* five month later *
From Reese
Can we go somewhere, just the two of us, when you'll come home?


Zacky looked at his phone. He was confused. He liked the idea, but things might seems awkward. It was still the same: they couldn't be together. So why was she asking?

To Reese
Yeah sure! Where and when you wanna go?

From Reese
Theater? The soonest. You come hone Tuesday, right? How about Friday night?


He frowned. What the fuck?

To Reese
OK for theater, and the day. But why so soon?


It took her a little of time to answer.

From Reese.
We need to talk.


He glared at the screen. What? Talking about what? His mind was racing. He was sure it was about their night together. What happened? He was wondering the foolest thing. Maybe she was pregnant? Or she had some sickness ? Maybe she wanted to talk to him about another men? Maybe she wanted to talk him into being sex friends? Or into being simply together? He massaged the bridge of his noise, with two finger. Calm down, Zack. You'll see.
And Matt. Whatever she wanted to talk about, Matt would be mad. Just knowing they were the two in the same room, alone, he would be mad.
Zacky closed his eyes. He was laying in his bunk. He remembered that night. That perfect night. And the following morning. When Matt opened the door. And screamed. Punched him in the jaw. Until Reese had stood up for him. After that it took Matt three days to talk again to zack. And he had told him NEVER to do it again. And Zacky had agreed. He wasn't stupid. It was better not to fuck one girl and to stay with his friends in the band. He would not do anything that could fuck up his friendship with Matt.
He hadn't seen her in those last five month, since they had gone touring. Even when the girls came, she didn't came along. He understood: she probably didn't wanted to see him. Then why she needed to talk to him?

And that day finally came. He was looking forward to what will happen. What she was going to tell him?
At the hour they had decided to meet, he was at her house. Dressed up, but not too much. He knocked at the door.
He heard foot steps, then she opened the door. She was stunning, as always. He noticed that she had take a little of weight. He held her hand to the car. He was nervous. But she seemed even worst. She looked at her hands and foot all the time.
As they get to the theater, they took a place for a comedy. They sited next to each other, a huge pack of Pop corn between them. She was eating a lot. More then usual. She's strange... what's wrong? He thought, worried.
They watched the film, laughing. And they came back. Once they were in, he couldn't take it anymore.
"Reese, what you wanted to talk about?" He stated as he glanced at the road.
She stayed silent, looking at her legs.
"You promise you'll let me speak?" She asked, without looking at him. He shoot her a look. "Yeah, sure."
"And you promise you'll not get mad?" She asked, even more quietly. It became hard to breath, for him. What will happen?
"Yeah, I promise."
" remember, that night?"
He swallowed hard. And looked at her, nodding. And that one second of distraction was enough. As he saw the car, it was too late.
There was a enormous shock, and nothing.

Matt was at his parent's house. He was siting on the couch, Val near him. Owen was sleeping in a room. His mom and Dad were sitting in another couch. They were talking.
The phone rang, and Mrs Sanders came to take it, not without a growl.
Laughing, Mr Sanders went back to his story of their young.
He was telling how he had made himself stupid in front of his wife so many times, as they heard a scream. They all stood, and ran to Mrs Sanders.
She was on her knees, crying.
"Mom! What happened?"
She didn't say a word. She handled him the phone, as her husband took her in his arms.
"Hello" He said.
"Hello" a girl stated, with a sympathetic voice. "Are you from Miss Theresa Sanders?" He swallowed hard.
"Yeah, her brother..." he managed to say.
"OK. I was telling to your mom that Miss Sanders is with us. She had a car crash. She is in the emergency room, now. She had her paper so we managed to call you." At this point Matt was crying. "Is-is she okay?" He whispered.
"We hope."
"Wha-what happened?"
"She was in the passenger sit. A car hit her car right by her side. The driver is also injured, but less, since she was between him and the other car. The other driver is okay."
"Wh-who drove?" Val's arms were around him.
"Mr Zachary Baker."

As the Sanders family reached the hospital, they met Zacky's Mom. His father had left them long time ago, and he was the only child. She was in the same state. Crying, shaking, shocked.
A nurse led them to the waiting area.
Val, who had drove them here, took her phone to tell the band what happened. She knew the Sander's family and Zacky's mom couldn't do it.
She came back as she had tell everyone, and sat near Matt. She took him against her. His head on her chest, as he cryed. After a while, the guys came, too. With their wives, who tried to help them, the more they could, as they cryed.
After an hour, a doctor came out.
"Mr Baker's family?" He called.
Zacky's mother stood up. The doctor noticed that all the head were looking at him. He understood they were all his friends.
"He's okay. His right knee is completely broken. It will take time to heal, but he will be okay. He'll be awake this morning, and you'll be able to see him after that."
They all nodded, glad.
They stayed there, waiting. When will they know something about Reese?
what happened? why were they togeter? they didn't understand the message, the first time? Calm down, Matt. They can explain, for sure. After all, they're friends since she had met the band, so maybe they have met as friends. he knew he was a bastard for what he did, but he had a reason. He knew the two of them. He knew they would hurt each other. They didn't see life the same way. The two, together, would never work, but that would work enough to hurt them. And he would never let that happen. Never. not to his sister. Not to his best friend.
but right now, he was wondering. what is going to happen? What they're doing? Will they save her? ... will them not? he closed his eyes. No. No. No. she couldn't die. He was not okay with that. Don't die, Reese. Not you too. How can we carry on, if you don't stay? please, please. Reese. Stay.

As I slowly opened my eyes, a nurse bent down in over me.
"How are you feeling?"
I tried to answer. But there was no sound. My mouth didn't move. I nodded instead. She smiled to me. "Your family is here to see you. You want me to let them come in?" She was speaking to me like I was a retard. Or a child.
I nodded. She smiled once more, and went away from my vision.
The door opened, and a woman run to me, and hug me.
"Zacky!! I was so worried!" I smiled I liked that voice. It made me feel comfortable. She held me tighter. And then pulled away. "Does it hurt?" I looked at the woman's face. What was she talking about? "You know, your leg...." she explained. My leg? I inspected it. My leg.
As I saw the splint on my leg, everything hit me. Everything. My whole life was throwing into my head.
The car crash.
Reese.
I rose my head to my mom. "How is Reese?" Was all I could say.
Mom looked away. Then back at me. "Just tell me how you are." She asked, with a sad voice.
What happened?
"Mom, how is Reese?"
"She... she's in another room, but we still can't see her..."she whispered. Something had happened. I knew it. "She... she's in coma." She was barely audible. Coma. Coma. How? No. No. I refuse. She is alive, this is a joke. I need her. She can't die. No. Not her, too. Reese. You can't go. Stay. I know you want to go, but stay. Please. Jimmy, tell her to stay. She has to stay here. Please. She can't.... I need her.... no...
"Zacky?" I rose my head. Mom seemed worried. "I'm okay, mom." I heard the tears in my voice. Fuck. I'm crying? I felt my mom's arms around me. Yes I cry. "I-I just don't want to loose her" I managed to say, between my cries.
"You'll not loose her. The doctors said they thought she will wake up in not so long time." I stared hopefully at her. She smiled. "I didn't know she was that important to you." She smiled.
That important? She was that important to me? Really? No I don't think so. She is... I closed my eyes. I remembered all the time I had with her. When we were younger, and we tried to get Matt upset. We drove him mad all the time. We were friend. And that show, where I saw her as a stripper. And that night a the strip club. And the kiss, we had share. And that night... was she really important? I didn't know.
It's a lie. You know.
Yeah. I knew. It was just stupid. The only girl with who I couldn't be.
My mom was still smiling at me. "I hope she'll share that feeling." I looked away. "That's not the question, me and her it's just not possible." Mom's eyes grew wide. "Why?" "Matt" I just answered. I didn't want to talk about it. Me and her would never be an option. All I could do was forget her. But how can you forget a girl like her? She was... so... perfect. In every way. She was even more than perfect because she had some defects. I closed my eyes. Stop that. I took a beep breath. "If Reese is as important as I think she is to you, then I have something to tell you. I planned to let her tell you, since nobody know, I think you don't know neither. The doctors told us something, earlyer." She stopped looking into my eyes. She was searching something. But what?
"She is pregnant."
My eyes were huge because of the shock.
Pregnant.
Reese was pregnant.
Reese. What wou-OH MY FUCKING GOD!
We need to talk. She had texted. She had to talk with me about something.
And you promise you'll not get mad?
Oh my god. Did we used a condom?! I closed my eyes, trying to remember. No. We didn't. That was obvious. It was me. Oh god! Fuck!
I'm the father.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update! i hope you'll like it anyway!!