So Long and Good Night

Oh Yeah, and Gerard is Queer

Frank rolled onto his back, his hair stuck the the back of his head and his eyes dusted in crust. He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes and letting then adjust to the sunlight pouring through the windows on either side of the bed. With a long stretch of his arms partnered by a lengthy yawn, he noticed Gerard was no longer in bed. Glancing over to the alarm on the night stand, he saw it wasn't even morning anymore. In fact, it was 1 in the afternoon.

He draped his legs over the edge of the bad and placed his bare feet on the cold hardwood floor. Frankie rose and shuffled from the bedroom and down the hall into the kitchen where he found Gerard sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He had his phone pressed to his ear, presumably speaking with the other Mr. Way.

"Well, call this the long deserved payback for bubble wrapping my dorm right before finals." Gerard replied.

"Well with that I gave you 200 bucks from MY wallet." stated Mike through the tinny phone speaker.

"Well I'm coming by in a few hours with a lighter to clean it up, and I'm bringing a surprise that will be shitloads of fun." He smirked.

"Alright alright. It better be good though."

"Oh, Alicia can even join, if she wants."

"Nah, I don't think she will, she's been getting sick lately."

"Oh right. Well I'm still bringing a friend over, and I...I mean WE have some big news ourselves." Gee smiled as Frank rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Alright man, well I'll see ya then." Mikes concluded.

"See ya later, Michael." Gee smiled, pulling the phone down and ending the call with a simple tap of the button.

"Well hey there Mr. Sleeping Beauty. It's about time you rolled out lazy ass out of bed."

"You could have woken me up before 1."

"Nah, you looked too tired when I got up at 10, I figured I's just let you sleep." said Gerard, leaning in and giving him a sweet kiss to his lips.

He was just about to pull away when Frank placed a hand on the back of his head and kept him there, smiling as he did so.

Finally, Gerard freed himself, chuckling at the pouty Frankie.

"Sorry, sugar, I need to breathe. And might be adorable when you wake up in the morning, but Christ does your goddamn breath stink."

"Sorry, but you are just so irresistible!" Frank grinned, delivering a softly sharp smack to Gee's backside before heading to the front door.

"Hey sexy! Where do you think you're going in just socks and boxers?" called Gerard.

"To my own bathroom, so I can brush my fuckin' teeth for ya, Your Highness." Frankie smirked, walking out the door and across the floor to his own rented home.

He opened the door and back to his bathroom. Without much thinking he decided to take a shower. Flipping the hot water on, he let it run, going to his bedroom and grabbing clean clothes. - Boxers, jeans, and Nirvana tee shirt.

Frank went quickly back into the bathroom and stripped himself of the little clothes he still had on and stepped into the tub, pulling the curtain closed. He just stood in the stream of steaming water, letting it roll down his back in huge drops.

As he was in the shower, Gerard was next door making yet another pot of coffee. When he filled his mug with the hot liquid, he went back to his bedroom to start drawing his picture again. He was in the middle of drawing Frankie. He was drawing him from the memory of the night on the stairs. His short hair was slightly disturbed, his features were gentle and nervous, but his eyes, or his gorgeous eyes were alive. His perfect lips full of electricity, pulsing every time his own touched them, sending shivers of sparks coursing through his body.

As he was just finishing the shading for the entire picture, Frankie's voice coming from behind him startled his completely from concentration.

"Is that supposed to be me?" he asked, leaning over Gerard's shoulder and fully seeing the drawing.

Gee snapped around, his face going beat read in a blush. He looked down, avoiding the question.

"C'mon, Gee. Can I see?" he further asked.

Gerard had to comply at this point, so he spun back around and handled Frank the sketch book, opened to the page that his face perfectly sketched on.

Frank's eyes fell upon his own face, perfectly drawn across the page. He felt like he was looking in a black and white mirror rather into the eyes of a drawing.

"This...this is amazing." He said finally, awestruck at his boyfriend's talent.

"Thanks," he whispered in reply, "I'm not quite finished with it yet."

"Well, it's still phenomenal. I'll let you finish unless you wanna get going?"

"Uhm, let me get dressed ad then yeah, we can go. We need to take the car though because I wanna go back to Dollar General and buy some water balloons." Gerard replies, getting up and pulling a clean pain of jeans on.

***

"Well look who it is Party Poison." Mikey greeted, opening the door to Gerard and Frank.

"Hey there Kobra Kid. We're here to report for clean up."

"Alrighty then. Have at it. Just don't set anything but the paper on fire. Okay?"

"Will do Mikes." Gee smiled, jumping off of the porch and setting a strand of paper up in flames.
Frank did the same on the other tree and before no time, black ash covered both of them. They quickly moved to the bushes, setting them up in flames without damaging them. Though they ripped everything off of the porch and put it in a pile along with everything form the lawn.

"Go grab the hose over there>" Gerard instructed. Frank complied and grabbed the nosel, dragging it over to the now flaming toilet paper on the front lawn.

"When it dwindles down just go ahead and dowse it, and we'll fill up the balloons." Gee said, going to the car and grabbing the bags. He had bought three hundred water balloons and three big tubs.

"We're each getting one hundred of these bad boys."

"Whatever you say, boss." Frankie replied, spraying the ash in front of him.

"Lets get to work then." Gerard smirked, screwing the little funnel onto the end of the hose. He started filling them up and within an hour, his fingers were raw from tying them all, but all three tubs were filled.

"Okay, you take a tub over there and put one in the middle of the walk between the trees." Gerard said, taking the last one and going to the left side of the porch. He grabbed two balloons and went up to the door, knocking.

"Mikes, Come on out here!" He shouted, standing to the side, ready to bombard his brother as soon as he stepped out the door.

Within minutes, Mikey had appeared.

"Arm yourself." Gee whispered, throwing one balloon and then the other, both hitting his brother square in the cheek.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" He yelped, running to the bucket in front of him, while Gee and Frankie were already ready with ammunition, Throwing them, rapid fire at Mikey, that is until Gerard got a wild hair up his ass and started lobbing them at Frank, several hitting him.

"You Traitor!!!!" He shouted, running up to him, armed with as many balloons as he could carry, and soon Mikey was helping him, chasing Gerard into the street pelting him with the water balloons until he was dripping wet.

"I SURRENDER!" He yelled, falling to his back in the middle of the road. Frank sat down next to him, breathing heavily, and Mikey at his feet.

***

"So, what was this big news you had to tell me?" Mikes finally asked after several minutes of awkward heavy breathing.

"Oh yeah, well. I'm finally seeing someone." Gerard smiled, sitting up.

"Really? That's great man! What's her name?"

"Well," he chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his palm. "It's not a girl that I'm dating."

"Well then who is it?" Mikey asked hesitantly.

Gerard looked to Frankie, taking his and and holding it tightly.

"Mikey, man. This is Frank Iero, my boyfriend."