So Long and Good Night

The Car Accident

"Y-your....your BOYFRIEND?" Mikey nearly gasped, his face sporting nothing but shock.

"Yeah..." Gerard said hesitantly, trying to be extremely careful about what he says.

"H-how long have you two been together?"

"Um.." He chuckled again nervously, running his fingers through his wet locks. "Not even a week."

"Well how long have you known each other?"

"Not..not even a week."

"Oh, well I'm glad you told me." Mikes smiled, shooting Gerard the 'we need to talk about that' look he knew all too well.

All three of them just sat there awkwardly, Gee Way and Iero still holding hands.

"Well, Alicia is home right now, you two wanna come inside?" Michael offered, standing up form the pavement.

"Sure, I haven't seen her in a while and Frankie here would like to meet her." Gerard smiled, rising off of the street and helping Frank up in the process.

"Alright, great" smiled Mikey as he started up the walk, leading them up to the house.

"You nervous?" Gee whispered, leaning up next to Frank.

"Not really...I guess."

"Well don't worry, this is big for me to?" he smiled, sneaking a quick kiss from his boyfriend's sweet lips.

"Hey ladies, let's try to keep it PG alright?" Mikey questioned, shooting a look at them over his shoulder.

"FRANKIE!" yelled Gerard, throwing his arm over Frank's chest, bringing him to a near tripping stop.

"What is it?"

"We have a homophobic pussy in our presence!" Gee smiled, grabbing the material on Frank's shoulders and pulling him into his own body with such force it nearly broke their noses.

The instant their flesh touched, the energy coursed through their veins. Gerard kept a white knuckled grip on Frank's shirt as Frank kept himself pushed into Gerard who moved his tongue between the flesh, penetrating his partner's mouth. The pulse of sparks lasting with every second the action of intimacy carried on.

Finally, they both pulled away with a gasp, Frank face going immediately beat-red, looking down in a nervous rush, while Gerard was energized; liveliness rushing through every ounce of his beautiful being.

"Jesus Christ man, I know you two are still riled up about being a new couple, but personally, I don't wanna fucking see it." Michael cringed, turning and walking through the front door.

"There's need to be nervous, sugar. I'll be right here with you." Gee smiled, pecking Frankie on the cheek, his fingers snaking down and locking in between his. They walked up the steps, Gerard in lead, and through the door.

"It's about time you two lovebirds." smirked Mikey.

"Wait. Who two lovebirds?" Alicia questioned, walking into the living room from the kitchen, and dishtowel slung over her shoulder.

"Well hi there little sister by marriage." Gerard grinned, running up and wraping his arms around her stomach and lifting her in the air.

"Hi Gee!" she squealed, swatting him with the towel once she was back on the ground.

"Oh, and who's this?" Alicia asked, gesturing towards Frankie.

"well, this is Mr. Frank Iero, my boyfriend." Gee smiled, stepping back and once again wrapping his long fingers between his.

"I see, well its nice to meet you Frank." she smiled, going over and promptly shaking his hand. "I'm glad to see the our Gerard finally has someone in his life."

"It's nice too meet you as well, Alicia and Mikey." He said, shaking her hand, and then Mikey's.

"So Alicia, not to get too personal, but how are things going with the little one?" Gee asked.

"Really well actually, aside from some slight morning sickness everything is going great. I'm actually due for another Ultra Sound Monday." she smiled, resting her hand on her belly.

"Well that's great! And which one of you found my little gift?" he smirked, gesturing towards the door.

"That would have been me you asshole." Mikes replied, holding up the note from hours earlier.

"Like I said, Kid. It's the overdue payback from college. And instead of money, I brought along a childhood favorite."

"Yeah, a childhood favorite that I will have to clean up out of the yard. And my goddamn water bill is probably through the fucking roof thanks to you."

"Well that 200 bucks you to me went right back to you the next day. Remember when you got stranded when your car ran out of gas. That tow-truck cost me that cash and then some."

Whatever." Mikey huffed, though a smile still pulled across his lips.

"Okay, well I hate to break this little party up, but we need to get going. Frankie and I have some things to take care of." Gerard said, inching towards the door.

"Well it was nice to meet you, Frank. And you two be safe out there." Alicia smiled, walking over and hugging Gerard and even Frankie.

"Will do sis." Gerard smiled. "Hey see ya Kobra Kid. Don't get yourself into too much trouble with Ms. Lady Sunshine." he called, walking out the door.

***

"Where did those names ever come from?" Frank asked finally, as they both got into the car.

"What names?"

"Ya know. The Party Poison and Kobra Kid and Lady Sunshine."

"Oh, well when Mikes and I were growing up we were majorly into comics. So one day, our imaginations got the best of our better judgment and we made up our own comic names. And as for Alicia's, well that was my own creation. I was Mikey's best man for their wedding and when I was giving my speech, I called him Kobra Kid for the um-teenth time and her Lady Sunshine. I even have one picked out for the baby. If I have a niece I'm going to call her Miss Bulletproof and if I have a nephew, he's going to be my little Dr. Death." Gerard beamed, pulling out of the drive and out onto the private street.

"That's too sweet." Frankie chuckled, "Do you think you and your overactive imagination could come up with a kick ass name for m?"

"I think we can manage that Fun Ghoul."

"Well that was quick."

"Not really, Fun Ghoul was the imaginary villain Mikes and I fought. If we were lucky, our father would play him and we'd battle to the death, or until Mom had dinner ready." Gee smiled.

"Oh, so I'm a villain now? You ass hat." he smirked.

"You'll always be my hero, sugar. Even if you have a made-up villain's name. If you think about it, it's a bittersweet, love-hate kinda thing. Like us being gay. We want it so much, but society eats it up, shits it out, and spits on it twice for good measure."

"God I love the way you turn the simplest things into elaborate metaphors." Frankie smiles, his elbow resting on the console as his chin lays in the palm of his hand. He leans in a plants a quick kiss to Gee's soft cheek.

"Hey now, kid. No kissing the driver." He smiled.

"Awh C'mon Party." he whined, shooting the puppy-dog eyes at Gerard, his bottom lip poked out in a quiver.

"I honestly don't think you could be more adorable right now." he nearly squealed, looking at his boyfriend through the corner of his eye.

"Well, I could be naked right now." smirked Frank, his hand snaking over and slowly running up Gee's thigh.

"Oh that's it!" he yelps. Within no time, they were outside of town, pulled over.

"What are you doing."

"It." Gerard smirked, already unbuckled and leaning over the console, his lips pressed firmly into Frank's.

"Wait. Whoa whoa whoa!" he started, pushing his head away from Gee's "We can't have sex right here on the side of the road!"

"Of course we can. And it will teach people to stop looking into cars when they pass." He winked, going back in once again, shushing any further protest from the flabbergasted Frank.

Soon, the front seat was growing too small for their actions, so Gerard pushed Frank into the back seat. He leaned over the middle armrest and fiddled with his buckle, getting it undone and his pant pulled down to his knees in now time.

"Gerard." Frank managed to gasp out between kisses. "we can't do this. Not here, not now."

"Shh, everything will be fine." he smiled, stealing one last go at his lips before he started moving down his chest, then his stomach then his member, standing at full attention. Gerard Kissed Frank, licking him and soon taking his whole head in his mouth.

As Gerard was going deeper and deeper, Frank let his back go ridged, arching ever so slightly from the seat. He grabbed from something to grip when Gee's red locks became all he could think about. He let a lock fall in between each of his fingers before lightly letting his hands ball into fists.

Gerard was smiling at thins point, moving up and down, up and down, faster and faster until he felt the hot liquid run down his throat. He drew back, swallowing as he did so. Moving himself back up until he was sitting on Frank's knee he began kissing his chin, moving slowly and sweetly up his jawline and then his ear. Gerard took his pierced lobe lightly yet playfully between his teeth, pulling tenderly. He snaked his hands under Frank and rested them on the small of his back, moving them up and down softly, letting Frank calm down himself.

"Ever had a blowjob before, Frankie?" he whispered into his ear.

"N-no." he stuttered, his eyes still closed and his breaths still deep.

"Well did I do you justice for you first time?" Gerard smirked, pulling back and kissing Frank on last, tender time on the lips.

"Oh hell yes." Frank gasped, opening his eyes to let his hazel orbs to fall upon his boyfriend's perfectly playful features.

"I'm glad." he smiled. "Now let's get going. I'm thirsty." Gerard winked, baking himself back into the front seat, flopping int o the drivers.

Frank followed suit, once he had his underwear and jeans pulled back up into place.

Gerard had the car startled up again and was slowly pulling forward, ready to turn back onto the road to head south to the little gas station about five miles from where they were.

"That was amazing." Frank finally whispered, reaching over and patting Gee lightly on the knee.

"Well I know. I just hope you can return the favor one day." he winked pulling out onto the high way.

Before he could realize what was happening, glass cracking, doors bending, plastic snapping, metal scrapping, and tires screeching were the only things audible as Gerard's car was hit by an on-coming car.

The other driver was preoccupied text messaging her boyfriend who she heading to pick up from the airport twenty miles out of Manhattan.

Gerard felt the car roll, his head hitting a ceiling that was never meant to be a floor as the overturned vehicle skidded across the high way. Glass falling in broken shards as he felt the warm blood trickle down his forehead, his cheek, his neck, the pain in his head and his chest and his legs too much to bare.

"OH MY GOD! GERARD! SOME ONE CALL 911 PLEASE! GERARD! Goddamn it get an ambulance here!" shrieked Frank as he rushed over to him, kneeling down and trying trying frantically to free him from the metal trap he was enclosed in.

***

The last thing Gerard heard was Frank's desperate voice, "Please baby, stay with me." before his breath feel shallow, his eyes fluttered closed, his body went limp, and he fell from all the world slipping just inches form tragic death.