So Long and Good Night

Perfectly Brilliant Night

GERARD'S P.O.V

Our arms were swinging lightly back and forth as the four of us walked in peaceful silence through the clearing Frank and I had seen several times before.

"It's..an old park.." Rion smiled hesitantly, clearly not seeing why it was so great to Frank and I.

"Yes it is Rion. An old park that holds enough memories from the past month to last us a lifetime." I smiled, leaning it and kissing Frankie gently on the lips.

Aside from our first kiss and all the other moments we shared here, we've had our share of unbelievably kinky and thrill filled...if you know what I mean.

"Fuck Frankie.." I moaned as he thrust himself into me harder and harder. I held my bottom lip tightly between my teeth as I grew closer and closer. "I-I want to hear you moan baby." He panted. I felt my back arching from the grass and I let go of my flesh and cried a moan so loud I was sure people form the sidewalk could hear it. My breaths fell from my mouth in shrill gasps as I felt him release heavily inside of me. I soon followed suit as I released all over his chest. I managed to let out a little giggle as he pulled out of me and fell to the ground to my side. "Now I think we officially have sex outside the bedroom more than we do inside." I smirked, rolling over and climbing my way on top of his sweaty body. "I think you're right. So was sex in the park on your bucket list as well, or were you just being spontaneous." Frank asked, his fingers pushing their way through my matted hair. "A little of both I would say." I chuckled before ducking my head down in the crook of his neck. I pushed my lips to his tender skin before taking in between my teeth. A soft moan escaped his lips as the skin started bruising. I smirked and nibbled a little harder, tasting the traces of blood in my mouth. When I was pleased with the mark I had left, I kissed my way gently up his jawline until I met his parted lips. Without any warning, I slipped my eager tongue in as he let me explore his mouth. I soon retreated and started flicking my tongue over his lip ring, though I eventually just let fall between my teeth, pulling it playfully. When I finally grew bored of the activity in hand, I planted one last kiss to his lips before pulling myself up off his body and going over to our clothes that were sprawled out all over the ground. Picking up my underwear and pants I shook them out, ridding them of bugs and dust. Once I was dressed I helped Frankie up and handed him his clothes. "Y'know, I think I could do that again." he smiled, lowering himself down on the swing next to me. "Slow down there hotshot. Give me about an hour before we even think about it." I smirked, kissing him tenderly on the lips. It was a lingering, passionate kiss that kept my lips curled up in a smile.

"So." Lilly started awkwardly, snapping me from my daze. "What's so special about this place?"

"Well, this is where Frankie and had our first kiss. Right there on those swings actually." I smiled, pointing to the frame.

"Really?"

"Yes ma'am. Here, we can show you how it happened." I smirked, taking Frank's hand and led him over to the swings. I sat down in the swing on the right while Frankie took his spot on the left.

"So it was only a day after we met, and I was showing him around town and this was the last place we came. So we were sitting just like this just talking back and forth." I explained, the smile on my face only growing. "There was a break in the conversation and we were both just admiring the beautiful night, when I turned to Frank and I said his name. And he turned his attention to me. And he just looked to perfect. So gorgeous. So I leaned in, and I did this." I trailed off, landing a kiss with the same kind of feeling as our first one to his awaiting lips.

I opened my eyes and pulled away and I heard Lilly and Rion clapping.

"That was beautiful, Gerard." Rion smiled, walking over still holding Lilly's hand.

"I know it was. And now its you're turn to do the same with Lilly." I smiled, standing up and gesturing towards the now empty swing.

"Wait what? I can't...We can't do that out here" she stammered, trying to avoid it.

"Sure you can. Frankie and I are the only ones that will see. I promise. And besides, you got over the anxiety of holding her delicate little hand, this should be easy." I smiled, sitting her down as Frank sat Lilly down.

"Okay, Rion I want you to take her hand in yours." I whispered. She complied hesitantly and laced her fingers between her girlfriend's

"Alright, now I want you to look into her eyes, and bring up every ounce of your being that loves her and I want you to focus that love on her sweet lips." I smiled, backing away. I heard a small sigh escape her lips as she opened her eyes and looked at Lilly, who smiled back. I watched the corners of her lips curl up into a sweet grin as she inched closer and closer to Lilly. Her mouth started falling open as she stopped just short of the connection. She looked as though she was about to back away when Lilly's hand placed itself on the back of Rion's head, as she pulled her in, smashing their lips together.

Rion's eyes sprang open in shock, but that soon disappeared as her eyes fluttered closed and she brought her hand up, cupping Lilly's soft cheek. She melted into the connection, as the corner's of her lips once again curled into a smile.

They both pulled away with a small gasp, the smiled on both of their faces only growing.

"That was absolutely perfect." Frank yelped, clasping his hands together. I couldn't help but giggle as both of the young girls.

"Th-thanks." Rion smiled shyly. She kept her fingers locked between Lilly's as they got up and walked over to join us.

***

"You guys really don't have to bring us back to your apartment, we can juts go home." Rion said as we started walking up the stairs of our building.

"No ,no. I insist. And besides, It's only 9:30. I said we were gonna be out all night." I smiled, leading the way up to my apartment. She simply shrugged and followed inside.

"Hey Frankie, do you still have the alcohol from our date?'

"Yeah I think it's still in the fridge. I'll go check." he replied walking out the door and to his now empty apartment.

"So, how long have you and Lilly here been dating?" I asked, sitting down across from them.

"Oh about 7 months now." Rion smiled, patting her lightly on the leg.

'Well that's great! Frank and I have only been together a month but it feels like we've known each other forever." I smiled.

"Well I have alcoholic drinks, who wants to get wasted?" Frank asked, walking through the door carrying the tub of liquor.