So Long and Good Night

Pansy and Burnt Pizza

GERARD'S P.O.V

"I'm hungry." I nearly whined to Frankie as we walked from the building.

"Well, we don't have enough money to eat out and I really don't want fast food, so how about we pick something up at the store and then go back to the hotel."

I simply nodded as the both of us walked in silence down the sidewalk to the small general store.

"How about some Ramen noodles?" I asked, not really wanting to cook anything too fancy.

"Sounds perfect." Frankie smirked as we walked back to the correct isle. He grabbed five packages of noodles as I went over to grab a frozen pepperoni pizza.

"Ready?" He asked as I walked back over.

"Mhm." I nodded with a smile as I took his hand and lead the way to check out.

"Last minute dinner run?" The man behind the counter asked, eyeing what we set on the belt. I simply chuckled and nodded as he rang everything up.

"Well, your total is $4.75." he smiled, putting everything into a plastic bag for us.

I swiped my credit card, giving the exact change. He handed me the receipt and our bag before we walked out, our hands still locked together.

Honestly, I liked the way Frank wanted to hold hands, or how he was okay with me wanting to hold hands all the time. It made me feel like he was mine and I was his, and nobody could have either of us.

Our walk back to the hotel was quiet and uneventful, which is what I liked.

We walked into the lobby and Frank instantly walked up to the front desk.

"Do you know if my package has been delivered?" he asked the woman sitting in front of the computer.

"Mr. Iero?"

"Yes."

"Yes, sir. It is in your room right now." she stated, her eyes not leaving the screen.

"Thank you." Frankie smiled, walking away and to the elevators.

"What did you have delivered?" I asked curiously as we stepped onto our floor.

"You'll see." he winked as we walked u to our room. He unlocked the door with the room card and pushed his way in. I followed him in and saw a guitar case sitting on the bed.

"You ordered a guitar? I thought you already had one?"

"I do, and this is that one."

"Wait what?"

"I had my one guitar shipped out here. It's Pansy." He smiled, sitting on the bed and taking the instrument from its case. He threw the strap over his head, letting it rest off his right shoulder.

"Pansy?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't judge me." he chuckled, letting his fingers fall into place as he strummed a few notes.

"Show off."

"Not really. I could teach you if you want."

"No thanks, I've already been in the arena with instruments and trust me, it's not pretty. So why'd you have it shipped out?"

"Because I want to write a song with you." Frankie smiled

"Really?"

"Hell yeah."

"Well, how about after we eat we can get started on that?" I smiled before turning and going off into the kitchenette.

I dug around in the cabinets and found a pot and a pan. I laid the pizza out and started the oven preheat before filling the pot up with water and setting it on the stove to boil.

"So, what can you play?"

"Well, just about anything." he smiled before he started strumming Riot by Three Days Grace.

***

"So, any clue what you might wanna write a song about?" Frank called from the bed as I was standing to the oven, placing the pizza on the top rack. I was also dumping three packages of noodles into the boiling water. Grabbing a fork I began poking at them.

"Well, fo a while I've been thinking about a title."

"What might that be?"

"The Kids from Yesterday." I smiled lightly, turning back to the pot.

"That's actually really good. Any lyric ideas?"

"I have a little bit of it thought out."

"Let's here 'em.' Frankie smiled.

"Alright...
Well now this could be the last of all the rides we take
So hold on tight and don't look back
We don't care about the message or the rules they make
We'll find you when the sun goes black.

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only head the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday." I recited as the smile on Frank's face grew.

"God, I wanna know how you can do that."

"Do what?"

"Come up with lyrics like that. They're brilliant!" eh exclaimed. I felt the heat swirl in my cheeks as I got two bowls and divided the noodles. Sticking a fork in each bowl I carried them to the bed and handed one to Frank.

"Well thank you." he smiled, setting Pansy aside and taking the bowl. He blew the steam away and shoveled a fork-full into his mouth.

As we ate we were talking more about the lyrics and started to get a little handsy...

"Gerard." Frank said, smirking swung one leg over my waist, straddling me.

"Yes Frankie?"

"I'm thirsty." He winked. I knew exactly what he meant. So, I gave him a nod of approval and he nearly squealed in delight as he wiggled his way down, attacking my belt buckle and jean zipper.

"Slow down there sugar, it's always going to be there." I smirked, helping him push my pants off. He simply looked up at me with playful eyes before ducking down and grabbing the elastic waistband of my underwear between his teeth and slowly pulling the material down, letting everything fall free.

Frank sat up and grinned, taking me in his hand and pumping slowly, trying to tease me.

"Fuck you, you little shit. go faster!" I yelped with a smirk playing at my lips.

"As you wish, Your Highness." And with that, his hand was flying up and down, causing a low moan to escape my lips. When he was happy with my state, he ducked his head down once again, kissing my head before slowly taking me all in. I felt his tongue flick over the my slit several times, pulling gasps and whimpers from my mouth. I felt him smirk ever so slightly before he went to work, having me arching from the bed in minutes.

Instead of grabbing the sheets, I grabbed his hair as best as I could.

"F-fuck.....Fuck Frankie!" I yelped. "I-I..I-I'm..." before I could finish, he flicked his tongue over my throbbing head one last time, causing a hard release into his awaiting mouth.

He pulled back as I fell back to the bed, taking deep breaths as Frank fell down next to me. After a few minutes of just laying together, Frank turns to me.

"What's that smell?"

I took a wiff of the air filling the room and it smelled like burning something....

FUCK!

"It's the pizza!" I yelped jumping up and running over to the oven, throwing the door open to be met with a cloud of black smoke. I slipped my hand into the oven mitt and grabbed for the pan. I pulled it out and dropped it to the stove.

"Well...remind me not to have sex and try to cook at the same time." I chuckled out through a coughing fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
more lame dialogue...yay...

so yeah...sorry...bad chapter...

but oh well...

hopefully the next one's better...maybe...idfk