So Long and Good Night

Let's go Stir up Some Shit

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's chest and just let the tears start streaming, his face pressing into his chest, breathing in Gee's smell with deep gasps for air.

"Hey. Hey shh. Frank its okay." Gerard whispered, pulling his head up and landing a butterfly kiss to Frank's black hair. He pulled his arms up and wrapped them securely around Frank, his hand rubbing rhythmically up and down his ridged back.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry Gerard." Frank choked out, his voice straining against the quiver it held.

"Shh, its okay. You wanna know why?" Gee asked, pulling away and looking Frank in the eyes.

"W-why?" he stammered, worried what the unpredictable Gerard had up his sleeve. For this, it was actually under his sleeve.

Gerard looked down and started slowly rolling up his jacket sleeve, revealing his arm covered in a patchwork of scars, all the way up to his elbow. "I was the same way." He said, looking up at Frank, almost appearing ashamed of his past.

Now, this just caused the tears to flow faster down Frank's face. He ran up and wrapped his arms around Gee, nearly knocking him over with the force. Gerard placed his arms in the same position, holding Frank.

"C'mere." Gerard requested, gently prying Frank off of him and taking his hand, leading him over to the merry-go-round behind the swings.

He sat Frank down, then lowered himself next to him, his arm snaking its was across his shoulders, pulling him close into his body, his lips making short contact with Frank's temple.

Things stayed quiet for a long while, they were both just thinking, occasionally looking at each other and exchanging sweet little pecks.

"Would you like to meet my little brother, Mikey and his wifey Alicia?" Gee finally asked, looking down at Frank, who had his head rested gently on his shoulder.

"Sure. That is if they wanna meet me." Frank smiled, poking Gee lightly on the chest.

"Oh how could they NOT want to meet my boyfriend. Then again...Mikes never met Levi...or knew about him because Levi didn't want anyone, and I mean ANYONE know that he was queer as a three dollar bill. So Mikes doesn't know I'm gay." Gee finally half-admitted, half-figured out for himself. He rose from the cold metal and stood in front of Frank, his hand on his hip, and his other thumb-nail pinched between his teeth.

"You never told you're own brother that you're queer? I mean, if I had any siblings, I would." Frank stated, pulling his legs up and sitting cris-cross.

"Well it just never came up. We never really talk about my relationships because to his knowledge, I'm always a single pringle. Which is pretty sad. He's my younger brother by three years and he's already married with a kid on the way." Gerard chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're going to be an uncle?" Frank asked, now standing in front of Gee.

"Yes sir. In nine months a little rascal will be calling me Uncle Gee." He smiled.

"Well congratulations Uncle Gee." Frank smirked. "And just so you know, if you wanted to tell your brother that your dating a fabulously queer man, I'll be there with you. And if you don't, and just wanna shove me back into the closet to rot, that's okay too."

"I'm not going to do that. I will never do that to you. Levi may hove done it to me, but then again I don't think he actually loved me. But I actually love you, so things will be different." Gerard smiled, kissing Frank sweetly on the lips, the energy pulsing through their bodies when the connection ended.

"So it's settled?"

"Yes sir, it is. Tomorrow I'll give Michael a call and see when we can head over."

"Great." he smiled, wrapping his fingers in between Gerard's.

"I think we better head home, It's getting late." Gerard said, looking down at his phone screen.

"Awe, you big pussy. It's Friday night. We don't have anywhere it go tomorrow. Let's go stir up some shit."

"You're right...YOLO!" Gerard screamed, the grin across his face carving itself bigger and bigger.

"You did not just say "Yolo." said Frank, shooting Gee the 'what the literal fuck is wrong with you' look.

"Oh, but I did sugar. And you can fuckin' deal with it!" He shouted, pushing him lightly on the shoulder as they walked back down the path to the sidewalk.

"Goddamn it Gee, if you're like this sober, I don't know if I want to see you with boos in your system." Frank chuckled. pushing Gee back.

"What are you sayin', Frankieeeeee?" Gee asked, his voice mocking that of a wasted man's.

"Very funny."

"I know right!? I'm just a riot."

"Sure babe."

"So where we headed Mr. "its Friday night. We don't have anywhere to go tomorrow. Let's go stir up some shit"."

"Uhm, well what's open at 12:30 in the fucking morning?" Frank chuckled.

"Y'know, I don't fuckin' know. My car is in the parking lot back home, we can head back and just drive around, see what we can do." Gee offered.

"Wait, I have an idea. Is there a Wal-Mart around here?"

"Of course there is, asshole. It's where 'Murica shops."

"Is it close?"

"No, its about 20 miles uptown."

"Can we go get your car?" Frank asked.

"Sure, but why do you want to go to Wal-Nut?" Gee asked, looking at Frank like he had seven heads.

"When we were still in high school, me and a few of my buddies would always go to Wal-Mart at ridiculous hours in the morning and drive the fat-carts around or go to the craft isles and have Silly String wars." Frank smiled, remembering all the trouble he used to get into.

"Well, I don't have any form of criminal past yet. Oh fuck it, let's go." He smiled, wrapping his arm around Frank's shoulders as they walked up the street to the apartment.

***

"There it is." Gee smirked, jogging up to a black Challenger with two red stripes down it.

"Damn you got a nice fuckin' ride." Frank said, walking up to the car and looking down at it.

"Thanks. I've had this car since high school. And costs me a goddamn fortune in gas. But I love it anyway." Gee smiled, running his fingers over the hood. "Welp, let's take 'er for a spin, shall we?"

"Gladly." Frank smiled, opening the passenger door and sliding inside, sitting comfortably in the seat.

Gee pulled open the driver's side door and leaned in, buckling himself in and bringing the car roaring to life. He stepped on the gas, causing backchat from the engine before putting it until reverse and pulling out of the small parking lot.

He pulled out onto the now emptying high way and headed north up-town.

Gerard pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot and parked his car near the back.

"So, what are you planning for us to do?" Gerard asked, as he locked the car once Frank was out.

Frank wrapped his finger's between his boyfriend's as thye walked into the store. "Well, it's always fun to take the fat carts out. So, let's do that."

"Sounds good." Gee laughed, as they walked into the foyer. As they walked through the second set of doors, the greeter smiled at them.

"Welcome to Wal-Mart." The plump and balding man's voice boomed even though the two of them were they only ones in the whole store.

"He should be saying, welcome to Wal-Mart, get your shit ang get the fuck out." Frank smirked, whispering to Gerard.

"Yeah, your right. It would be more appropriate. He looks pissy enough as it is, he just needs the sayings to go with it." Grinned Gerard, as the two walked to the other entrance, to the carts.

Gerard got into one and patted his lap, bekoning Frank to have a seat. He complied with a sly smile and sat on his lap.

Gee started the moterized cart and steared it down the isles. Finally they settled on the toy section. He drove over to the isle that has the huge cage of balls. Frank jumped off of Gee's lap and ran over to that cage.

"C'mere Gee, and help me up." Frank smiled, standing right by the display.

"As you wish." He grinned, getting up from the seat and going over to Frank, locking his fingers together and crouching down, holding his hands out for Frank to step up.

Once he was up high enough, he knocked a few of the colorful balls down to the floor, and let Gee lower him back down. He jumped off and grabbed one, throwing it at him before he had the chance to stand up.

"Hey! Asshole! I wasn't ready. That's not fair!" He yelped, pouting slightly.

"Awe, poor baby. There isn't fairness in this game." He smirked, grabbing another ball and throwing it at Gee, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Oh, it's on now!" He shouted, grabbing the two from the floor and throwing them back at Frank, one hitting him in the stomach and the thigh. Gee playfully stuck his tongue out at Frank.

Big mistake.

Frank grabbed the smallest ball he had gotten from the display adn threw it at Gee. Hard. And he had moved at just the right time, because the ball hit him right in his special spot, dropping him to his knees.

"I Surrender!" He yelped, waving one arm in the air before falling flat to his stomach on the cold floor, whimpering slightly, his hands smashed between his legs.