Status: Active c:

We Only Come out at Night

Listen to Them, the Children of the Night

Hey my names Richard Olson but call me Ricky. People might not believe in vampires but they're real, I saw one. You're probably thinking 'is this 18 year old on LSD or PCP?' I'm not. I don't do drugs. I only smoke cigarettes.

When I was 10 a mysterious person came to me when I was cutting my wrists because I was bullied all the time. He told and showed me he was a vampire and no one could know, I haven't told anyone to this day. He told me his name was Chris and he'd come to save me when I was 18...I'm 18 and still no sign of him.

I'm in a relationship with TJ Bell, big mistake. He yells at me every day and hits me saying no one would love me and that I'm lucky that he "loves" me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on the hood of my car in the middle of the woods, smoking a cigarette and crying from the beating of the day. I used to come here to talk to Chris but he probably has forgotten about me.

"Hey are you okay?" A voice called out, making my head look up to meet hazel eyes.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I lied.

"I know you're not Ricky" He made me look at him dead in the eyes as soon as he said my name. How did he know my name?

"How did you know my name?" I asked terrified if I was going to die, feeling his teeth brush against my neck.

"You don't remember me Ricky? It's Chris from 8 years ago. I saw you needed me since you're here" he said hugging me.

A little later after hugging he took me to his house having me wait outside probably to talk to the other 4 guys that live with him.
I forgot to reapply my makeup to hide the bruises on my face and went in with Chris to his room since it was 2 in the morning, my head down.

"Ricky why are you looking down?" Chris asked me.

"J-just shy-y" I lied until Chris lifted my face revealing the bruises having him gasp as I started sobbing into my hands. He just held me as I explained and sobbed why I have bruises.

"Ricky you are not ugly or fat" he
said making me lift my head smiling a bit.

"C-Chris can we just cuddle till I fall asleep please?" I asked him nervously.

"Yeah if that'll make you feel better" he replied smiling as I cuddled into his chest. That was the first peaceful sleep i ever had since TJ came into my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's long enough c: I have to update on my phone now :c off to my sexy co-author c:

<666 XxMIWFANXx