Status: Active c:

We Only Come out at Night

With Shattered Wrists and Blood Soaked Hands

I remember that day I met Richard 8 years ago. It was when he was about to take his life, I smelt his blood from my house, which was only about 20 miles away. When I went into his room, he was crying into his shattered wrists and blood soaked hands. I talked him out of taking his life, saying I'd be back in a few years. I hadn't talked to him since then.

Now I feel like an asshole who made a promise and didn't keep it, I'm just waiting for the right time. Now it's time to go hunt. In the coven there's Ryan, Balz, Ghost, Angelo and I. As humans say "hook up", us vampires, mate. I don't have a mate, but Angelo and Ghost are mated along with Ryan and Balz. The fertiles in our coven are Balz and Angelo, so far.

While I was hunting I smelt cigarettes and heard sobbing. I followed the sobbing and smell, revealing a sobbing Ricky. I approached him cautiously.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked seriously, afraid for what had happened to him.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" He said, clearly lying even though any human would've believed him. But I'm no human.

"I know you're not fine Ricky." I said, causing him to look up as soon as I had said his name.

"How did you know my name?" He asked terrified as I got closer to him, brushing my fangs across his neck inhaling his scent.

"You don't remember me Ricky? It's Chris from all those years ago. I saw that you needed me, since you're here." I said looking into his eyes, every time he needed me, he'd come to this spot and I'd come to rescue him to comfort him.

I started hugging him to calm him down, after he sobbed into my shoulder for about 5 minutes he calmed down. It may sound creepy but I had been watching him all these years. He's been with a human that went by the name of TJ Bell for almost a year. I knew he had bruises all over his body and heart but I wasn't going to shatter his heart more.

I took him back to the house where my coven lived, draping my black jacket over his tiny shoulders to keep him warm, and took him straight to my room so none of the guys would get any ideas.

As he changed into some pajamas I gave him, which was a HIM shirt and some black pajama bottoms, he explained what I already knew about TJ. I don't plan on telling him that I know that TJ hurts him everyday by calling Ricky "fat" and "ugly", that's why he's so skinny and pale.

I hadn't realized I was lost in my thoughts until his voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"C-Chris? Can we just cuddle till I fall asleep please?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah, if that'll make you feel better." I laid down and held him shutting the light off, soon enough he had fallen asleep. I could tell I made him feel safe, I hate seeing this angel in so much fucking pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up with a sleeping Ricky in my arms. It was Saturday so he didn't have to wake up until he woke up naturally. I decided to turn my T.V on and watched my favorite Tim Burton movie, Corpse Bride I swear I could recite this whole movie by myself if I was that bored and lonely.

It was the part where Emily, the Corpse Bride was singing "Tears to Shed" when Ricky woke up, I could relate to this song so much. I smiled down at Ricky and squeezed him slightly attempting not to hurt him because of the bruises.

"Chrissy, I'm hungry" Ricky said, using the nickname I only let him use for me.

"Okay let's go downstairs and you can meet the guys if you want. I can cook you something too" I got up wrapping my arm around his waist, guiding him downstairs where the guys were drinking from blood bags.

"Ryan, Balz, Ghost and Ange, this is Ricky. The one I told you about from 8 years ago." I said nervously, hoping they wouldn't talk about how much I used to talk about him.

The guys smiled at him and hugged him, but not too tight for all of his bruises were showing. At least they were kind enough not to mention them around Ricky. Ghost smiled at Ricky, looking over his features to see if he'd be a good vampire or not.

"Chris has not stopped talking about you since you guys met" Ghost said, causing me to face palm myself.

"Ghost, can you quit embarrassing Ricky and I please?" I asked as nicely as I could, feeling Ricky bury his face in my chest to hide his blush.

While Ghost and Balz were talking to Ricky on the couch as they kind of watched Sweeny Todd, I stood at the stove in the kitchen cooking some food for Ricky. As soon as it was done, I went behind him whispering in his ear.

"Food's on the table Ricky" I know that Ricky isn't my mate or my "boyfriend", but I feel a really strong physical attraction to him. I think I'm gonna tell the guys how I feel about him and then tell him how I feel....the question is, how do I tell him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Vengeance by Kuza
The title is my favorite line in that song :3

So this is my first fanfic I'm doing alone. I guess the way I'm gonna get motivation to write is a comment every time I update so you guys get a chapter more frequently.
Am I doing okay as far as length and detail? I know I'm not the perfect speller when it comes to movies I have no clue how to spell or have perfect grammar. But just stick with me and tell me how I'm doing would be great :3

See ya in the next chapter bros c:

XxMIWFANXx