Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 8

I woke up, but Andy wasn't with me, it was dark. I couldn't see in front of me or behind me, and it terrified me to all hell. I then heard noises that sounded like shuffling and rustling. Out of the shadows was a figure, it was all I could make out. I then realized, as he came closer, that it was Blaze. I panicked and backed up in pure terror. He had a knife on him too. I tried to scream for Andy, but he wasn't anywhere. Tears were streaming down my face now, I had no protection and I was vulerable. I screamed and cried as the blade made it's first mark on my flesh, across my shoulder and to my forearm.

I woke up, tears streaming down my face. I realized that I was by myself, laying in one of the bunks on the bus that Andy and his band had stayed in during their tours. The bus was empty, and I refused to go outside, but I forced myself to. When I opened up the curtain, I stared into the perfect ice blue eyes of Andy. I then made a face to reassure him that everything was fine, when it really wasn't. I was scared of the dream I had. It scared me half to death. Andy did tell that something was wrong, because, I was biting my nails and that was clearly a sign. He came over to me, wrapping his arms around me. I looked up into his ice blue eyes. He caressed my face, his fingers stroking my jawline.

"What's wrong?" He murmured. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I began to cry, tears were streaming down my face. Andy pulled me close to him as my tears fell.

"Hey. Don't cry. Shhh. Faith, it's okay. I'm here, baby. I'm here." He whispered. I inhaled his warm cigarette and alcohol scent that lingered on his skin. He moved my hair from my face in a gentle yet comforting motion. I wished everything was gonna be allright, but I knew that it wasn't gonna change until Blaze left the picture. I sobbed softly, burying my face in Andy's chest. His hand made comforting circles on my spine, the best way he knew how. I tried my hardest to regain my breath. When I did, Andy cupped my face in his hands.

"Tell me what's the matter, Faith." He whispered. I then sighed, calming down again, making my eyes meet Andy's ice blue eyes.

"I had a horrible dream, Light." I repiled.

"What happened? Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I nodded my head up and down fast. He then sat down and pulled me into his lap. I ended up telling him everything. About Blaze's plans to kill me or maim me.

"It's just a dream, Faith. It's not gonna happen. Not while I'm here." He reassured me, pressing his lips to my cheek. I tried my hardest to believe him, but the thoughts at the back of my mind were telling me otherwise.

"I'm scared, Light. What if turns out to be true?" I whimpered. Andy just took my hands in his, squeezing my fingers gently.

"Faith. Look at me." He said. I then looked into his ice blue eyes again. "Listen to me. I love you. He won't hurt you anymore. I'll make sure of that."

"I love you too, Light. I hope you're right."

He smirked and he gave me a gentle kiss. That kiss alone gave me enough comfort and reassurance to make me believe that what he said was true. I gripped to him and his fingers knotted in my hair before breaking apart.

"Faith," He whispered.

"Yes, Light?"

"Get tattooed with me." He said. I looked at him, my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Get a tattoo with me." He repeated.

"Allright."

Andy smiled brightly as the bus pulled up to one of the places I know better than anywhere else- High Voltage Ink, home of my good friend, Kat Von D. She's a legend in the tattooing business and she has amazing black and gray work. I changed into a Young & Reckless 'Reckless Youth' tanktop, black leather skinny jeans and black boots. I pulled my hair into a bun and slipped on my Electric sunglasses before me and Andy headed off the bus, hand in hand. Andy and I headed in and I then heard a huge squeal from Kat.

"Lacey!" Kat said, she was in a red dress and a black beanie. I came over and she hugged me tightly.

"Kat!" I repiled.

"It's so good to see you, babe!"

I smiled before turning back to Andy, who was chuckling amongst himself. Kat's mouth dropped at the sight before her.

"Shut up." She told me. "You're with Andy Biersack?!"

"Yep." I popped the 'p' and Andy smiled. "Andy, meet Kat Von D."

Kat and Andy shook hands before she escorted us back to her station.

"So, what can I do for you today, dude?" She asked.

"Andy and I are looking to get tattooed." I repiled.

"Oh, cool. What do you want to get?"

"I'm gonna get Faith on my hand and Lacey is gonna get Light on her hand." Andy told her. Kat nodded.

"Okay, cool. Do you want it in a sort of font?"

"No, can you keep it like our handwriting?" I asked, handing her a piece of paper that had our nicknames written on it.

"Course, babe. Just give me a few to draw it up and I'll call you both up one at a time."

Andy and I lingered around the shop and I got nervous, but he squeezed my hand to reassure me that it was all gonna be good. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Lacey?" Kat called for me. Andy then pecked my lips.

"I can't wait to see it when it's done." He whispered.

"Neither can I."

He kissed me again before I went over to Kat's station and sat in the chair. Kat then took my right hand and laid it on the table.

"So, you and Andy, huh? How'd you meet?" Kat asked.

"I met him when Black Veil Brides were playing in Philly. Bam brought me to the concert. And we sorta, connected." I repiled.

"Aww! I can just tell that he loves you deep down inside." She said, as she started placing the stencil on my wrist and starting up her machine.

"So, that means Blaze is out of the picture?"

"Yeah."

"Aw, babe. I'm glad you found someone good for you."

"Yeah. So am I. He's been perfect."

"Good. So, why 'Light?'"

"Light is my nickname that I gave to Andy. He calls me Faith."

"That's cute!" She squealed softly. "I'm happy for you both. As long as I see that smile, I know Andy's treating you good."

"Thanks, Kat."

"No problem. Alright, babe. You're done."

I then looked down at my hand and right there was Andy's nickname, 'Light'. He was indeed my Light and I loved the tattoo. I loved the way Andy wrote a 't' like an inverted cross.

"Send your lovely boyfriend back. I'd love to chat with him." She told me. I nodded and made a gesture for Andy to come over, which he did. He then saw the tattoo and he took my hand in his.

"It's so beautiful." He murmured, kissing my hand, his lip ring making me shiver.

"Isn't it? It's your turn now." I said. I gave him a kiss and went to wait on the golden couch. Andy smirked and went over to Kat. Kat then had him sit as she got the stencil on his hand. I just tuned out what Kat was saying to Andy, but from the look of it, they seemed to be getting along.

"Faith?" Andy said, his voice shaking me out of thought. I then got up and went over to him and Kat. Andy then showed me his new tattoo, which was 'Faith' on his left hand. I loved it. I squealed softly, making him laugh.

"Thank you, Kat."

"No problem, darling. Any friend of Lacey's is a friend of mine."

Andy then captured my lips in a kiss, making Kat squeal again. Andy groaned and broke the kiss. I giggled.

"I love you, Faith." He whispered.

"I love you too, Light." I murmured, as Kat wrapped Andy's tattoo up and we headed out.