Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 9

After getting tattoos at Kat's shop, Andy and I decided to spend the day in LA. Besides, I needed to get some new outfits. We went to the mall and I headed for the Hot Topic. It was nice. I needed to have some one on one time with Andy and spend some time with him. Since we were in Hot Topic, I headed for the section that had the most BVB stuff. Just gotta represent my Light. I smiled at the thought as I grabbed a new Black Veil Brides shirt, a pair of Tripp red skinny jeans and I got a dog tag necklace and some bracelets. I then saw the perfect shirt ever. It was a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt. Jack Skellington and Sally were on it and it said 'Simply Meant To Be'.

"You should get that shirt." Andy said, making me jump as he came over from behind. I looked into his ice blue eyes and smiled brightly. He was right, because the shirt reminded me of my new relationship with him. How we were simply meant to be. I nodded and grabbed one and we headed out after I paid for my stuff. I then decided to slip the Nightmare Before Christmas shirt over mine and wear it. Andy then kissed my cheek.

"It's so true." He said.

"What is, Light?"

"About us. We were simply meant to be. Like Jack Skellington and Sally." He replied. I smirked brightly and he kissed me gently, a simple peck on my lips before we headed to Tilly's because I needed to get some Fatal stuff. As I headed to get some new Fox and Fatal shirts, I saw Andy messing around with the Electric sunglasses, he looked like a complete dork with them on. I snorted to myself before looking for more stuff.

"You know, Light. If you wanted a pair of glasses, you would've just taken one from me. I'm riding for the brand." I told him, giggling. Andy then just shrugged.

"No. I'd rather buy them and rock them by myself." He said. "Besides, you make skateboarding clothing hot."

I blushed. Damn him! I thought, rolling my eyes at my blush. Andy then touched my face, seeing the pink on my cheeks.

"I love making you blush." He murmured.

"Well, don't get carried away, Light." I replied. He chuckled, running a finger down my jaw line.

"I think it's cute. It means I know my words mean something to you."

"Right."

Andy smirked and kissed my temple before I left to pay for my stuff. Andy and I then left the mall and headed for the bus. When we got on the bus, I saw that CC, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake were already there. I sighed, but Andy wrapped his arm around me.

"What took you so long?" CC asked.

"Lacey and I got tattooed and I wanted to spend some time with her."

"They're turning into real lovebirds." Ashley said, popping his head out of the curtain from his bunk. Andy flipped him off and I giggled.

"Come on." He whispered, grabbing my hand and leading me into his room on the bus. I then headed inside with him and he shut the door, giving us a moment of pure silence. He looked at me, and he caressed my face.

"You're so beautiful, my Faith." He whispered. I took his hand in mine and pulled him to me.

"Thanks, but you look more amazing than I do," I said. He rolled his eyes and snorted a little.

"No, I don't. Lacey, there isn't anyone that's more beautiful than you. I know this for a fact." He told me. I then placed my hand on his face, stroking the black bang over his eye. He then cleared the space between us and he kissed me gently. I kissed him back with more of a passion, as he snaked his hands down my body and lay on my hips, clutching me closer to him. He deepened the kiss and I moaned softly in my throat. He begged me for an entrance, which I allowed, as he reached for the shirt I was wearing. He broke the kiss and I saw a passion that had ignited in his ice blue eyes.

"Are you sure?" He murmured, against my lips. I nodded my head up and down. I was indeed ready to take that next step in our relationship. He then claimed my lips in another kiss, leaning me back on his bed. He then took off my shirt and he saw that he had exposed more of my skin. He then saw some of the scars that Blaze had made on me. There was a big scar from my chest to my left side and I had a few scars on my back and a nice scar that lay on my stomach. He then looked at me.

"Andy." I whispered. He then placed his hand on me, stroking the scars with his fingers.

"The scars don't scare me." He murmured. "You're beautiful no matter what, Faith."

I smiled and he kissed me again, his form moving so that he was on top of me. I then removed his jacket and shirt, I saw all his tattoos, including 'Faith' on his hand. He then made a trail with his lips from my neck to my collarbone. I closed my eyes, enjoying the shots of pleasure going through me. I stroked his tattoos with my hands before his lips came back to mine, kissing me deeply. It had turned into he and I removing what was left. All I felt was his skin on mine and it felt good. I then turned in his arms and straddled him. Andy smiled and I went to kiss the feather tattooed on his collarbone. He groaned and growled a little in his throat before letting him take control of me for the mere moment of time.

A few moments later, Andy and I were laying in his bed, skin on skin. I snuggled up to him and I felt his warm fingers stroke the exposed scars that marked my skin.

"I love you." He whispered. "So much, Faith."

"I love you too, Light." I replied. He kissed me ever so gently, being easy with me because of what had conspired. He then took my hand and kissed the tattoo there, making my pulse beat fast. He stroked my hair and I lay my head on his chest, stroking his tattoos, making a soft growl escape from Andy's throat. He toyed with the key pendant on my necklace and I smiled. I was really happy and all the feelings I felt for Andy were stronger than ever before. I loved him so much more. He kissed my collarbone again, but he was gentle, not like earlier. I sighed and sank closer to him and closed my eyes again.