Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 11

The next morning, I woke up in Andy's perfect arms. I looked at his sleeping form and I smiled brightly. I grabbed my phone and I saw that the date was June 21st, which was known as Go Skateboarding Day. My mouth dropped happily and I was really excited. On Go Skateboarding Day was when I met Bam and Rob and they saw my potential as a skater and we became friends on that day. I then kissed Andy on the cheek, and his eyes opened, his ice blue eyes met mine and he stroked my hair. I then gave him a little kiss on his lips.

"Faith." He murmured.

"Light." I replied, getting out of his embrace and going to change into an Element tanktop, black leather skinny jeans and DC's. I put my hair into a ponytail. Andy came up and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as he moved my hair back and pressed kisses on the back of my neck. I sighed and leaned against him, my fingers tracing his tattoos on his soft skin. I listened as he took a deep breath and sighed, lavishing in my touch.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked. I smirked as I looked at myself in the mirror and seeing Andy's perfect reflection. I had to tell him about today and how special it is to me. I met all my skater friends on Go Skateboarding Day.

"Well, Light. Today is a special day." I said, as I just applied a bit of black eyeliner on my eyes. He looked at me before laying his head on my shoulder, his hands making circles on me. I put down the eyeliner pencil and put my hands on his.

"Why's today special, Faith?"

"Because. It's Go Skateboarding Day." I told him. He gave me a weird look, causing me to giggle.

"Go Skateboarding Day?"

"It's a day in honor of us skaters and for all people to take part in the great sport that is skateboarding." I explained. "It's also the day when I met Rob and Bam."

I was also one of the very few girl skaters that have made it to a professional level as well.

"If it weren't for Margera," He murmured, kissing my temple. "I wouldn't have met you, Faith."

I blushed and I turned around, so that I met Andy's perfect ice blue eyes. It was true, if I hadn't been friends with Bam, I'd still be living with Blaze and I wouldn't have met my Light.

"Why don't you and the guys come out and support Go Skateboard Day with me? Maybe the BVB Army would like to join me and my fans." I said.

A smile came across Andy's face and he kissed my forehead.

"I'd love to, Faith." He said. I squealed softly, making him laugh. It was great, because I now had Black Veil Brides with me on Go Skate Day and they could make skateboarding more popular.

"We should be in Venice Beach any minute, because I have a demo with Rob." I told him. Andy nodded and he let go to get the guys up. I giggled softly.

The bus pulled up to the demo, which was on Venice Beach's famous boardwalk and I was excited to go skate, and I saw that there was a stage set up, my fans were there, excited to see me and the guys. I grabbed my purple Electric Sunglasses and put them on. Andy and I headed out, hand in hand as the crowd cheered. I saw Rob and Bam, who were clapping. I smiled as Andy kissed my cheek. I let go of his hand and went over to hug Bam and Rob. Andy laughed as he caught up with us. Rob then shook hands with Andy and Bam hugged him. I smirked.

"Lacey!" I then heard a familiar voice and then I turned around. It was Travis. Travis Pastrana. Travis had been really busy with his Nascar career and doing more work with Nitro Circus. I was part of Nitro Circus as well. I squealed.

"Travis!" I said, hugging him. He laughed and returned the hug.

"You look a lot better since the shit with Blaze." He said. "How've you been?"

"Great. I started dating someone else after Blaze and he's been the best." I told him.

"Who?"

I then pointed at Andy, who was busy chatting with Bam and Rob. Travis's mouth dropped.

"No way. You and Andy Biersack of fucking Black Veil Brides?!"

"Yep. He's the best. He's so sweet and he's been treating me good."

"I can tell. I see it in your eyes. He really loves you."

"And I really love him."

Andy then came over and wrapped his arm around me, I leaned into his side and smirked. He returned the smirk.

"Andy," I said, making a gesture to Travis. "This is Travis Pastrana. Travis, meet Andy Biersack. My boyfriend."

Andy shook Travis's hand with his free hand, that wasn't in mine.

"Wait. You're the Travis Pastrana? Shit, it's an honor to meet you, dude. You and Nitro Circus are incredible." Andy said.

"Thanks. You and Black Veil Brides are pretty talented as well," Travis responded.

Andy nodded before letting me go skate. I looked back over my shoulder and I laughed softly as I saw Andy chat with Travis. Bam and Rob caught up with me and Bam saw the glow on my face.

"You really love Six, don't you?" Bam asked. I nodded my head up and down.

"I really do. He makes me feel so happy. I've never felt this way in forever." I replied.

"I could tell. I'd never seen you smile so much ever since y'all started dating," Rob told me, putting his hat on backwards.

"At least he treats you good, Lace." Bam said. "If only I could find love as good as that."

"You will," I advised. "I have faith in you."

Bam smirked and we all started skating. I went first, skating across a rail and doing a kickflip in mid-air, landing perfectly, I went over to the mini ramp and did a triple 360 flip and I did a tail grind on another rail, before laser flipping the hubba and landing perfectly. The crowd cheered and I took a dramatic bow before handing the fire to Rob and Bam. I then went over to get a can of Rockstar. When I did, Andy caught up with me, he wrapped his arms around me.

"You did great out there, Faith." He murmured. I took a long hit from the can of Rockstar and I smiled brightly.

"Thanks, Light." I replied. Andy then gave me a deep kiss and I gripped to him while hanging onto my Rockstar. When he broke the kiss, he kissed my cheek.

"That's nice. You taste like Rockstar." He whispered in my ear. I laughed softly.

"But you love me, Light."

He lifted my chin and stroked my face, his ice blue eyes were soft.

"Yes, I do. I love you so much, Faith."

"I love you too, Light."

He pecked me on the lips again and wrapped his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you for supporting me on this," I said. "Supporting skateboarding."

"No need to thank me, I know skating is your life. I was just happy to be part of it for a day and see how much it means to you."

That's why I love Andy. He made me feel so special and I know I can never be afraid to be myself without having to be judged about anything. Andy made me so happy. Bam and Rob then came over with beers for themselves and one for Andy. Rob handed him the can, and Andy popped the can. Bam then lifted his can.

"Here's to a perfect successful Go Skate Day," He said. "And to Lacey and Andy. I've never seen her so happy ever since you came into her life. So, cheers."

Andy, Rob and Bam touched their beer cans and I smiled. It was indeed a day among friends and lovers. Me and Andy being the lovers, of course. I just lay my head on his shoulder and he smiled, kissing my forehead again.