Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 13

I decided to see Rob and hang at the Fantasy Factory today. I needed my skate time and my time with Light. I missed him this past week and I wanted to cherish sometime with him, As I was grinding a rail and I landed, I looked over at Rob, who had a weird look on his face. It was weird, Rob almost looked concerned and I narrowed my eyes at him. Rob made a gesture to come to him, which I did.

"What's wrong, Dyrdek?" I asked.

"Lace. There's something you need to see." He replied, heading into his office. I picked up my board and I walked in with him. Rob hopped on his computer and he pulled up an article. It said, 'Juliet Simms calls out Andy Biersack's Girl' and I gasped. I refused to read more. Juliet was Andy's ex girlfriend and they dated for about a year before she pulled the plug and cheated on him. Why would she want to mess with me? Bam would kick her ass if she even took a step forward toward me.

"What?" I said. "Why the hell would she wanna mess with me?"

Rob shook his head and he began to read the article to me that Juliet was calling me out on twitter because of my relationship with Andy and she called me everything in the damn book, fake, trashy and everything. Um, I'm a skater. How could I be fake? I thought. I did wanna deal with it, but I had to stop it and I needed it to be done quick or else Andy would find out. It made no sense, almost all the Black Veil Brides fans accepted my relationship with Andy and yet, Juliet refuses to believe that this is real. That what I feel for Andy isn't real. Well, it's time for me to prove this wannabe singer wrong.

"Do me a favor, Rob. Go on twitter and tweet her that she's just put herself in hell with me. If it's a war she wants, then she's getting one." I told him. Rob nodded and headed on twitter. My phone then began to ring, 'Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned)' by Cradle Of Filth, telling me that Bam was calling. I sighed and answered it.

"I already know, Bam." I answered.

"What are you and Six gonna do?" He replied. "Because if she even takes a step for you, her ass is mine."

"Well, she's just thrown herself into the fire by even calling me out and starting this with me." I said.

"If Andy finds out, he's gonna be livid." Bam said.

"I know, Bam. I know." I bit down on my black nails. I had to put an end to it or else Bam or Andy will.

"The best thing that you can do is face it head on. That's the only way you're gonna be the better person here." Bam advised. I then sighed and sat down again, after pacing back and forth in Rob's office. She threw herself into this situation by opening her mouth and hating on me and Andy. I placed my phone down for a moment and looked at Rob.

"Show me what she said. I want evidence to prove this matter is really real." I asked. Rob then typed in Juliet's twitter name and opened up her page; I saw that she had tweeted about me seven times, which was basically her calling me every fucking name in the book. I was extremely mad and above all; hurt. I picked up the phone and tried my hardest to shade away my tears.

"Bam. Go on twitter and see what she said," I told him.

"Uh-oh, it's bad. I can already tell. Alright, I'll see them and call you back."

I hung up the phone and buried my face on Rob's desk. Rob sighed and he came over and rubbed my back as I sobbed softly. Tears were streaming down my face. Why would she want to just do this to me? Why? I didn't do shit to her! I thought.

"I don't deserve this. I really don't." I said.

"I know you don't, Lace. No one likes to be hated on." Rob replied. "But you have the one thing she'll never get back. You have Andy, Lacey. Andy loves you. Not her. You know that."

He was right, maybe that was the cause of why she was acting that way and wanting to call me out. It was because she was jealous of me and Andy being together when she fucked her chances up. I loved Andy and he loved me. Not her, like Rob had said. I then toyed with the promise ring on my finger that Andy had given me, spinning it around my finger while I tried to calm down and think of a plan to put her to an end. I had to stop it.

"I know he does, Rob. But how the hell am I gonna stop Juliet?" I asked. Rob smiled brightly.

"Bam and I'll deal with her. You stay true to who you are. The one skater that won Andy Biersack's heart. He loves you, just keep moving forward."

I took a deep breath and nodded, because I had no other option. I had to move forward, because I love Andy and I wanted to just live my life and be strong here and I don't want a wannabe singer ruining my relationship.

"Just promise me that you won't leak a word to Andy?" I said.

"I promise." Rob nodded. "But he will find out eventually, especially when you're hurting. He'll find out soon enough."

I sighed. it was true, once Andy finds out that I'm hurting because of Juliet, he's gonna go insane.

After the session at the Factory, all I wanted was my Light. I needed him. I headed inside our hotel room. I saw Andy, he was laying on the bed, and I smiled a little. He seemed like he was asleep. He was perfect, I didn't want to wake him. But this was important. he had to know what had happened. I ended up laying with him on the bed. His eyes opened when he saw that I was laying with him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. I just lay my head on his chest. Inside I was mentally kicking myself, debating on whether to tell him about Juliet.

"Faith." He whispered. I smiled more and I kissed his cheek.

"Light." I murmured. Andy kissed me gently and I just wrapped my arms around him, letting his kiss comfort me. When he broke the kiss, he saw that there was something going on.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Light." I said. "Juliet's been talking shit about me."

His ice blue eyes darkened and he instantly got pissed. I knew that I struck a nerve.

"That bitch better have a good reason why she wants to hurt you." His voice was cold as ice and so were his blue eyes.

"I think it's because of us. She's doing it out of jealousy." I replied.

Andy took a deep breath to calm down and he did.

"Let her say what she wants. I love you. Not her. My heart belongs to you." He said.

"I've never been hated on like this before," I said. Andy's hand brushed against my face.

"It hurts when you really get hated on, but you find a way to show them that you're better than them. Which is what I want you to do. Don't show her any attention."

I nodded and I just lay my head on him and he held me close and just by listening to what he said, made it better. I'm not gonna pay attention to her. I'm just gonna live my life and enjoy my relationship with Andy and cherish the love that we share.