Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 15

The warm sunshine hit my face and I smiled as I kicked up my board, luckily I had no more demos for a few months, so I had joined Andy on tour and I was staying with him and the guys. The sun made my now lightened up red hair shine and I just sighed, feeling happy with myself. Over these past months, I had escaped a relationship and I fell straight into a new one. I had fallen for the one person who was able to pick up the pieces that my ex had thrown all over the place. That person being Andy Biersack. Yes, the singer of Black Veil Brides. I just don't see him as just a singer, I just see Andy, a good-hearted, sweet, loving and loyal person and determined and creative. I stopped my thoughts as they were ranting and went into the bowl and did a few tricks. We were in Oregon as part of the Church Of The Wild Ones tour and I needed to skate. I took a deep breath, as I put my Electric sunglasses on and smiled. Andy and the guys were inside the bus. I smirked. I was gonna get Andy back for not coming out and watching me skate. I then ended my session and I headed for the bus.

As I headed in, I tiptoed so that I wouldn't wake the guys up. I then heard soft music from inside of Andy's room. I smiled and I just leaned outside of the door. I put my board down quietly and listened. I heard soft singing and I knew that he was working on something new. I loved his voice and still couldn't get over the fact that he was all mine. I just took a deep breath, letting it all sink in before I picked up my board and I saw Andy's perfect form, playing his guitar. His hair was over his eyes, his trademark and his ice blue eyes were full of determination. I took off my glasses and I just continued listening, leaning against the wall and watching.

His eyes lifted from his guitar and he saw me. A smile came across his lips, which I returned. He then placed his guitar down on the stand beside the bed and he made a gesture for me to come over, which I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he slipped his around me. His ice blue eyes were soft and loving again. He stroked my face and he kissed my forehead, inhaling the scent of roses from my hair. I inhaled his cigarette and alcohol scent.

"Where were you? Skating?" He asked. I looked up and nodded.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." I repiled. He smiled before claiming my lips in a deep kiss. I tightened my arms around him, making him growl a little in his throat and I fell into it, lavishing in the passion. He then leaned back with me in his arms onto the bed. We broke away and his ice blue eyes sparkled with passion. I looked away to see out the window for a second and when I did, I saw a figure in all black outside. I narrowed my eyes and I saw that it was Blaze. I gasped and jumped before the figure moved away from the bus. Andy looked at me, his ice blue eyes were wide with worry.

"Faith? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just saw him, Light." I replied.

"Who, Faith? Who was it?"

"B-Blaze." I stuttered, instantly getting scared. Andy's worry had turned to a livid fury. He got up and went to look out the window to see that Blaze had disappeared. He then calmed down, before seeing the fear that I wore on my face. He then came back over and took me into an embrace. I buried my head on him.

"Shh. Faith. Don't worry. He isn't gonna hurt you. I won't let that happen, baby. I won't." He murmured, stroking my hair. I wished I believed him, but knowing that Blaze was watching our every move made it impossible. I knew that he was back was a clear sign that he wanted me again. All the hauntings that he had done to me came back to me again. Tears streamed down my face. Andy just stroked my hair and he pressed some kisses on me to comfort me.

"Just when I think he's gonna disappear, he comes back to haunt me." I sobbed, softly. Andy cupped my face in his hands and made me look into his eyes.

"Shh, Faith. He's not going to lay a hand on you. I told you before. I'll kill him if he even shows himself around you." He reassured me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but it was too hard to bare. He ran his fingers through my hair, comforting me in the best way he knew how. He then started to sing 'Saviour' to me. And for some reason, his voice calmed me down and I felt better about myself. I felt like I could breathe again, just by hearing his voice alone. I just wanted to hang onto him and never let go, which was what I did for the most part. Andy lifted my chin, making my eyes meet his again.

"It's gonna be all right, Faith. He won't hurt you. I promise you that won't happen." He whispered. I nodded and he just kissed me gently.

"Thank you, Light. I love you." I said.

"No need to thank me, beautiful. I love you too, Faith." He replied. I then just tried to breathe again and cool myself down.

The following day, I had a signing with Bam and Rob, who had met up with me in Oregon and were going to Andy's show afterwards. I felt really tense and scared to step outside. I was pacing back and forth, just waiting for Bam and Rob to arrive. I sighed and began biting down on my black sparkled black nails. Andy came over and he wrapped his arms around me. I jumped, but after feeling his touch, I relaxed.

"Faith. Just relax. He isn't here anymore. Calm down," He murmured, pressing his lips to my temple. I had to. He was right, Blaze had disappeared, for now.

"I can't, Light. What if he's still out there? What if.."

He stopped me by kissing me. I pouted for a second, but I let his kiss comfort me. He then broke away, moving a strand of hair away from my eyes, and he then pressed his lips to my forehead. I took a deep breath and then calmed down. He just knew what to do. I shrugged and sighed. Andy stroked my hair.

"It's all gonna be okay, Faith. Don't worry. Promise me you won't worry?" He asked.

"I promise, Light." I replied. Andy then kissed me again, a gentle peck on my lips. I smiled a little. I then saw Bam's blue Lamborghini pull up and Andy and I headed out together, hand in hand. Bam and Rob got out of the Lambo. Rob was all in light blue. He was all color coordinated. I rolled my eyes and Andy's eyes widened at how bright Rob's outfit was. Bam was in his top hat, Electric sunglasses, Cradle Of Filth shirt, black jeans and combat boots. They were total opposites of each other, yet members of the BVB Army. Strange. I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Is is just me, or is Rob too bright today?" Andy said.

"No, he's too bright."

"Shut up, Lacey!" Rob replied, as Andy and I laughed. I was wearing a Young & Reckless 'Live Fast, Die Last' tanktop, black leather skinny jeans and combat boots. I had taken one of Andy's leather gloves and wore it. Bam and Rob came over and Andy embraced them both. Since we had a little time left to kill, we went skating at the skatepark. As I went skating and started a 50-50 on a rail I saw the same damn figure again. It was Blaze and he was headed my way. I screamed. Bam, Andy and Rob came over in an instant.

"Lacey!"

I felt hands pull me back and I realized it was Rob as Andy and Bam stood in front of me and stopped Blaze in his tracks.

"So, you little shit." Bam said to Blaze. "I thought I told you to leave Lacey alone. God, you never listen. I guess I have to kick some more sense into you."

I then saw that Blaze had a knife. I panicked and Andy then just grabbed Blaze by the scruff of his shirt and pinned him against a tree. I was shocked at what had transpired.

"You're the one who won't leave my girlfriend alone, huh? Well, you bastard. Listen carefully, because I'm not going to say it again. If I ever, ever, see your face around here or around Lacey again, I will beat you senseless. Got me?" Andy's voice was dark and full of anger and fury. Blaze then nodded his head and Andy threw him to the ground. Blaze then turned to leave before withdrawing the blade and trying to go for me, but Andy had tackled him and started throwing multiple blows to his face. Bam's mouth dropped, Rob's eyes and mine widened. My boyfriend was beating Blaze. He was literally kicking his ass. Andy then threw a few kicks to his ribs and I watched as Blaze spat out blood. I smiled because I realized I had a hero and a protector. Andy was right about everything.

"Six! That's enough. You're gonna kill him." Bam said.

"I don't fucking care. This son of a bitch fucking tormented my girlfriend and he abused her! He needs to die!" Andy retorted, darkly.

"Light. Please. He's had enough. Plus, I don't want you in jail for murder. So, stop." I said. After hearing my voice, Andy stopped hurting him and he spat in Blaze's face. Rob let me go and I just hugged Andy. Andy wrapped his arms around me, and I just buried myself on his chest.

"You saved me." I whispered. "Thank you, Light. I love you so much."

He then lifted my chin with his blood stained hand and he kissed me deeply and passionately before breaking the kiss.

"He deserved it. You don't need to thank me, baby. I love you too, Faith." He murmured.

I realized that then and there that I know could breathe without having Blaze breathing down my neck. I could live my life now that he was gone. The cops came and they took Blaze into custody and charged him with sexual assault, rape and attempted murder.

"Finally, that bastard is gone," Bam said. I buried my face in Andy's shoulder and he smiled, stroking my hair.

"Serves him right." Andy said, his voice was dark and remorseless as we watched the police cars roll away with Blaze in custody. "He abused the one thing I love more than life itself. He needs to be locked up and removed from society. Forever."

I looked up into Andy's soft ice blue eyes and he stroked my face gently.

"You really mean that, Light?" I murmured. Andy then smirked and pressed his lips to my forehead and held me closer to him.

"Of course, beautiful." He whispered. "I'll always fight for you. No matter what and I'll always protect you. I love you."

I had to blink away the tears that filled my eyes in that moment. I then kissed him deeply and passionately. I heard Rob clear his throat and Andy flipped him off. We broke apart, moments later and Andy leaned his forehead against mine.

"My savior." I said. Andy chuckled and he kissed my temple softly.

"That's right." He responded. "Come on, let's get you out of here. There's already too much of a scene anyway."

I nodded as Andy took my hand and grabbed my board as we headed out of the skatepark for his next show.