Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 16

woke up the next morning, feeling like a whole bunch of pressure was taken off my shoulders. I felt like I could breathe without looking over my shoulder, thinking Blaze was out to get me. All that haunting, was finally gone. Andy was perfectly asleep beside me, and I smiled brightly. Andy was the one who put Blaze to an end and protected me. I'm grateful to have him in my life and to have fallen in love with him. I then just moved his blackened hair from his eyes gently, causing him to smile in his sleep. I then realized that I had another demo to do today. We were in Phoenix, Arizona as part of Black Veil Brides' Church Of The Wild Ones tour. I didn't want to leave the spot I was in at the moment. I just wanted to lavish the moment that I was in with Andy, because he looked so peaceful.

I still couldn't fathom the fact that I had fallen in love with him. But, ever since that grateful night when Bam took me to see him and the rest of the guys, I've had more of a passion for life and to never take life for granted. I then smirked and then got up out of bed, leaving Andy to sleep. I headed and changed into a Batman shirt, my camouflage skinny jeans and a pair of DC's. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and then headed out, grabbing my Electric sunglasses. I was meeting Bam and the rest of the Element crew today for a big demo, so I was looking forward to that. The sunlight hit my face and made my lightened up red hair with black layers shine. Bam's Lambo pulled up in front of the hotel that Andy and I were staying. Bam was driving his convertible blue Lambo. I headed in.

Bam and I listened to Wretched And Divine, Black Veil Brides' new album as we headed for the demo, which was about an hour outside of Phoenix. Bam was rocking out to each of Andy's songs, which made me laugh. Bam Margera is a talent, sometimes. He just knows how to liften up the spirits. I thought, giggling. Bam and I arrived at the mall and he parked the Lambo, as all of my fans and Bam's fans cheered. We headed out and went for the setup, which was a couple of ramps, a rail and a hubba. I was just excited to skate again. I wasn't gonna let Blaze affect me anymore. That part of my life was over and I had a new life with Andy. I smiled as I began to skate for the fans. I did a kickflip over the two ramps and I did a 50-50 grind over the rail and a backside ollie to 5-0 grind on the hubba.

I passed the torch to Bam while I went over to sign some stuff for the fans. Bam did a few more tricks than I did, but I'd give him the credit. All I was thinking about was Andy. I wanted to get this demo over and to be with him.

When the demo was over, Bam and I hung out at the mall. As we passed the stores, I saw something in one window that caught my eye. I stopped. Bam did as well and walked back to me.

"What, Lace?" He asked.

"There's this rosary in this store that reminds me a lot of Andy," I replied. "I have to get it."

Bam followed me as I went for the rosary, which was indeed black beads and a black diamond cross. I had to get that for Andy. I didn't care about the price, I had to get that for him. and plus, tomorrow's our anniversary. He was gonna love it.

"Six's gonna love that, Lace." Bam said, as he readjusted his sunglasses. I nodded, because it was true.

"I know." I replied. "I might as well give it to him today."

"You should." Bam and I headed out of the store and we headed for the exit. Bam and I hopped into the Lambo and he dropped me off at the hotel. When I headed back into the room, Andy was indeed up. He was busy playing with his Ipad. I smirked slightly. Andy then looked up and smiled, I returned his smile as he shut the tablet off and he pulled me close.

"Faith," He murmured. I wrapped my arms around him, taking off my Electric sunglasses.

"Light." I whispered. He stroked my hair and he kissed me gently. I tightened my arms, making a soft growl escape from him. He deepened the kiss before pulling away.

"I have something for you," I told him. Andy looked at me strangely for a second while I retrieved the black necklace box and handed it to him. He then took it and opened it, revealing the rosary and cross. His eyes widened.

"Faith," He said. "I love it."

I smiled brightly as he took it out of the box and slipped it over his head, the cross lay perfectly on his chest.

"I'm glad you like it, Light. I knew you had to have it." I replied. Andy took my face in his hands and just kissed me again, gently.

"Thank you for that, Faith. It means a lot." He stroked my hair and he stroked my jaw line with his fingers, making me giggle softly.

"No need to thank me, Light. Plus, I wanted to repay you for saving me from Blaze."

"Well, he got everything he deserved. I wasn't gonna let him hurt you. No way in hell," He told me. He was right, he was indeed my protector.

"That's why you're my protector, Light." I said. Andy kissed my temple and he then pulled me close to him again. I lay my head on him, playing with the cross on the rosary. I watched as the black diamonds sparkled with delight against Andy's bare skin. A smile came across my lips. I was indeed happy for once, I found the one thing I was looking for the whole time. Someone to love, someone that would save me from the tormented past that I faced and help me move forward. That person was right next to me, holding me in the one place that I loved more than anything, his embrace. Andy really was my Saviour. At least, that's what I thought.