Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 1 (Lacey's POV)

(Lacey's POV)

I was in the midst of my skate session with Rob at his new warehouse, called the Fantasy Factory or Dyrdek Enterprises, and I was enjoying the feel of the new place, it had a foam pit and everything. I started skating down the rail, grinding hard against it. I landed and did a kickflip over the ramp and I ran and twisted from my board into the foam pit. When I got out, I heard the sounds of tires squealing and I knew one thing. It was my boyfriend, Blaze. I met him when I was doing a tour with Bam and Tony Hawk, who was my idol. I sighed and then heard the clatter of his combat boots on the floor as he came over to me.

"Lacey! Get your ass home! Now!" I heard the anger in his voice and I decided to ignore him, which made him madder. I didn't care because I was with my friends and I wanted to be with them, not him. I continued skateboarding with Rob, we both had a contest of how many tricks we could do. I then felt Blaze grab me and I tried to escape his embrace.

"Let me go, Blaze! Now!" I retorted. Blaze then did, shoving me to the ground. I knew where this was going. I then felt the first blow being struck. I then heard other noises and I knew that Rob had hurt him fairly well. When I came around, I was in Rob's office. He had a icepack over my eye.

"Who was that who attacked you, Lace?" He asked. I looked up at him and began to cry. Rob's eyes softened and he knelt in front of me.

"My boyfriend did. He's the one who hit me." I sobbed and choked out. He then got angry and then backed up from me and paced back and forth.

"Why would he do that? He's a sick son of a bitch." Rob told me. I nodded, completely agreeing with me. I then took a deep breath.

"I don't know. I think he's a sick schitzo. I don't know." I told him. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone. Even Bam or Travis?"

Rob bit down on his lip and crossed his arms before flipping his hat backwards.

"I will. Just, you need to end it with him before it gets worse. Just promise me you will?"

"I will."

~End Of Flashback~

A lump came into my throat as I parked my Mustang outside of Blaze's house. I was scared of telling him that I wanted to end it, I was terrified of him and of him hitting me and potentially maiming me. You can do this, Lacey. I thought as I gripped my black painted nails on the steering wheel. I had to. I couldn't take the damage anymore. I then exited the car and headed for the house. I had Bam on speed dial for when things went wrong. I then headed in. Blaze greeted me after he finished smoking his cigarette. I knew that he was drinking a little.

"Welcome home, babe." He told me.

"Don't call me that." My voice began to soak with venom. He could tell that I was angry and he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"You are. Look, Blaze. I can't do this anymore. We're done. I'm sorry. I can't take the damage anymore."

He then got mad and that was all I could remember before it all went black. When I came around, I heard the wheels of Bam's Lamborghini racing off and I was in intensive care at the local hospital. I saw Rob and Travis Pastrana, who were sitting in chairs beside my bed. They all had the expression of 'Oh, shit' on their faces because of Bam leaving.

"Let me guess, he's gone over to Blaze's to kick his ass?" I asked. Rob and Travis both shook their heads. I groaned softly in annoyance.

"Sweet Jesus." I muttered. Rob leaned back in his chair and he crossed his arms.

"Honestly, Lace. He deserves it." He said.

"But, what if Bam ends up in jail or prison because of me?" I replied.

"Look, Lacey. Rob told me everything that he has done to you and honestly, Bam's doing all of us a favor." Travis said. I sat up in bed.

"You did what?!" Fury had built up in my voice and I glared at Rob. Rob put his hands up in defense.

"He had to fucking know, Lace! I couldn't help it!"

I was enraged, why would he fucking tell Travis behind my back?! I told him to keep it a fucking secret!

"I can't believe you told him! Why would you do that, Dyrdek?!"

"I'm sorry, Lace. It was an accident!" Rob repiled.

"Accident? Ha!"

"Calm down, Lace. I wanted to know why you were in the hospital and he spit it out on accident. alright?" Travis said, cutting in between our argument.

I sighed and slouched against the bedframe. I crossed my arms and stared at Rob.

"I wouldn't be able to hold on to something like this either. Sorry for snapping at you." I told him. Rob nodded.

"It's all right, Lace." He told me. Bam then came in, he had a black eye on his right eye.

"alright. That asswipe is taken care of." Bam said. I then met Bam's icy blue stare through his Electric sunglasses.

"What'd you do to him, Bam?"

"Just beat the living shit out of him and I made him swear that he'd never speak to you again." He told me. I shook my head.

"Looks like he got one good shot in." I told him.

"One good shot. The rest he fought like a little bitch."

One of the nurses walked by.

"Watch your language, sir." She said. Bam grumbled under his breath, making me, Rob, and Travis laugh. Bam glared at me and then leaned against the wall.

"Shut up, Lace." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"That's a nice thing to say to someone who got injured."

Bam then sighed and he crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry, Lacey. I really am. He just makes me sick. He deserved every bit of me kicking his ass." He said. I nodded my head.

"It was my fault for dating such an idiot like him. I never should've done it if I had known ahead of time. " I said. Bam then took off his Electric sunglasses and pinned them on his shirt. I then got a better look at his black eye. It was bigger.

"Yeah, you should've." Bam said, as he came over and sat on the chair on the opposite side of me, Rob and Travis.