Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 2

A few weeks after my injuries had healed, I was looking forward to getting back on my board and skating again. I was booked to do a demo in Philly and I was ready to get back to work again. I wanted to lavish in my single life again and begin a new slate in my life. When the van popped up in front of Fairman's, the shop where I got my first skateboard, I saw all the people lined up and waiting for me and Bam. I looked over at Bam, who was sitting beside me and he smirked through his game face. Once Bam Margera had his game face on, there was no way of stopping him. I returned the smirk and we headed out. The crowd cheered brightly. I waved at all of my fans, who were all wearing Young & Reckless like I was, and Electric sunglasses. At least we made those stay in style. I headed over to the little booth where the signing was set up. Bam and I sat and we got the fans their autographs. I guess seeing their smiles made my nervousness vanish and I felt really good. Really confident. The fans zipped past us to get their seats and I was ready more than ever. We then headed back outside to where the ramp was waiting for us. Bam and I headed up to the top. I took a deep breath, I hated heights and I got a little sketched out, but Bam patted me on the back to reassure me.

"Please welcome, Philly's finest, Lacey Blackburn and Bam Margera!" We heard a voice over the intercom attached to the ramp and I headed down first, doing a few tricks as music played. I went back up the ramp did a triple 360 flip and I did a tail grind and did a laser flip. The crowd cheered as Bam pulled me up and he went down for his round. I then heard a song that seemed really familiar to me. Bam was skating to the song, 'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides. I then hummed along with the song. As the song concluded, Bam did another 360 flip to fakie and the crowd cheered.

"Give it up for Lacey Blackburn and Bam Margera!"

The crowd cheered as I did a dramatic pose, causing Bam to laugh. I giggled and we got off the ramp. As we headed for the van, Bam stopped me.

"Lace. There's a Black Veil Brides show tonight in Philly. I want you to come hang out." He told me. I thought about it and then nodded. It sounded like a good escape from my bitter romance life.

"I'll go. Sounds good, Bam." I told him. Bam smirked and handed me my backstage pass. Bam and I headed for the van and we hopped inside. It sounded really good. I needed the escape. Bad.

Later that night, I was busy going through my stuff to find something to wear. I then settled on a Black Veil Brides tank top, black Tripp pants and boots. I pulled my dark red hair with black streaks into a braid before the doorbell rang. Right on time, Margera. I thought. I headed downstairs, slipping my backstage pass on. I opened the door and Bam was there, in his Black Veil Brides shirt. I followed Bam out and we headed to the venue. I saw all the fans there and they were waiting in anticipation. Bam and I actually headed into the backstage area. I then saw that he was headed for Andy Biersack's dressing room. He knocked on the door as I caught up with him. When Andy didn't answer, he kicked at the door with his boot. The door then opened and I saw the perfect face of Andy. He had short black hair, a piercing in his nose and lip and he had his makeup on. He had such ice blue eyes.

"Margera!" Andy said, engulfing Bam in an embrace. Bam chuckled and hugged Andy back. I ended up giggling.

"Six. I want you to meet someone. Andy, this is Lacey Blackburn." Bam introduced us. Andy smiled brightly at me, which I returned.

"Nice to meet you, Lacey." He said.

"You too, Andy." I replied. Andy then made a gesture for us to come in, in which we did. I then took a spot on the couch and Bam joined me, taking off his Electric sunglasses. Andy then saw the now faded black eye on Bam's right eye.

"What the hell happened to your eye?" Andy asked. I gulped at what Bam was gonna say to Andy. Bam sighed and he crossed his arms.

"Some asshole decided to get into a bar fight with me." Bam replied. Andy snorted in amusement. I sighed in relief. At least Bam didn't tell him the truth. Thank God. I thought.

"Well, looks like that asshole either ran or fought like a bitch." Andy said. And as if right on cue, Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ashley came in. I was rather shocked to see them.

"Andy, what the hell is taking you so long- Oh, Margera's here." CC said. Bam laughed at CC's remark. I smirked a little.

"Who's the girl?" Ashley said.

"Guys, this is Lacey Blackburn. She's a friend of Bam's." Andy told them, as he went to light a cigarette. "This is Jake, Ashley, CC and Jinxx."

"Nice to meet you all." I told them.

"Now, can we get this show on the road? Please?" Jake whined. Andy snorted and nodded.

"Hope you guys enjoy the show." Andy said to both Bam and I. "Let's go, guys! Showtime!"

Andy and the guys exited the dressing room. Bam and I followed and we lingered backstage and watched as they headed onstage. The crowd cheered for them as Andy began to sing 'Perfect Weapon', which made me nod my head with the beat of the music. I then realized something. I felt something for Andy. I didn't know what it was, but I liked where it was going. I really did. It might be something better than what I had with Blaze.

"I think Six likes you." Bam told me, grumbling a little. I looked over at him and smirked.

"He likes me? How can you tell?" I asked.

"He was looking at you the whole time." Bam replied.

"Hmm. I never knew." I told him. "Well, I kinda like him too, but it's too soon to find out."

"It'd better be too soon."

"Shut up, Bam." I retorted. Bam rolled his eyes at me. I knew that Bam was protective of me, but I wanted to do things on my own and yeah, maybe Andy might be the new slate I was looking for. If Andy felt something for me, I'd might as well toy with it. See if it's true. Because there was something between Andy and I.