Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 3

After the show, Bam and I headed to a bar with Andy and the rest of the guys. It was a place called Doc Magrogan's, it was recently new. I had made a wardrobe change and I wore a black dress that went down my legs and stopped at my thighs. I had my dark red hair out of the braid and it was laying down my shoulders. Bam had invited the guys as a thank you for bringing us along. I leaned against the bar, I was sipping on a white russian and I noticed that Andy was looking at me the whole time. I blushed and turned away and stayed close to Bam. Bam then saw that Andy was still looking at me and he went over and smacked him in the back of the head. I giggled as Andy's mouth dropped in shock.

"The fuck was that for?" He said. Bam scoffed and he rolled his eyes at Andy. I walked in between them and I smirked at Andy, who returned my facial expression.

"You know what you did, Six. Don't bullshit me." Bam told him, sipping on his beer. Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley started cracking up laughing and I joined in.

"Bam did that because he caught you checking out Lacey," Ashley said. Andy rolled his eyes and I went back to the bar to get another glass. And when I did, Andy came over to me. He looked completely different. He had no makeup on, which made his ice blue eyes shine more, he was in a black leather jacket, a tight black shirt, jeans and combat boots. I gave him a really sweet smile.

"Lace," Andy said. I looked at him.

"Yeah, Andy?" I replied.

"Could we talk? Alone?" He asked.

"Course. Lead me anywhere."

Andy and I walked from the bar to the booth further away from Bam and the rest of the guys. I smiled as I sat beside him and crossed my legs.

"What do you wanna talk about, Andy?" I asked. Andy leaned back in his seat and he moved his arms over his head, his ice blue eyes meeting my gray eyes.

"Look. I just wanted to tell you that I really do like you. More than anyone here." He told me, picking at the zipper on his jacket. I was shocked and I forced myself to not drop my jaw. He liked me. I was right.

"Oh." I said, shock soaking my voice. His eyes widened a little, he was afraid if he got the wrong reaction. I then put my hand on his arm.

"It's okay, if you don't wanna say anything back, Lacey." He said.

"No. It's okay. I'm glad I'm not the only one here." I replied. He then sat up completely straight, giving me a really nice view of his tall form.

"Wait. You actually feel the same way?" He asked. I nodded, admitting it straight up. I then saw Bam's eagle eyes staring at us and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes. I do." I told him. Andy then began to smile brightly. I returned his smile and we fell into a long conversation about many things. He was a lover of Batman and he loved comic books and other things, while I was a Batman nerd as well, a Harry Potter nerd, a horror film fan, and I loved the anime Death Note. He had no clue what Death Note was, so I had to explain it to him. I felt like I made the right decision. My heart was telling me that. I ignored my mind and how it was screaming at me that it wasn't and I ignored the thoughts at the back of my mind. Bam then came over and I could tell that he was pissed. I removed myself from Andy and Bam tugged on my wrist until we were further away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bam asked.

"Excuse me? Margera, I may have found someone good in my life and you're gonna be mad about it?" I retorted.

"Please, don't tell me you don't feel something for Andy Six! Please?" He said.

"That's not your choice to make. Honestly, I don't know what my heart's telling me, but I do want this with him. Just, please, be my friend and support that. Please, Bam."

"Fine." Bam grumbled. "Just note that, if he hurts you, he's dead."

I squealed softly and hugged him, which made him return my hug. I let go and went over to Andy, who was looking at me weirdly.

"What was that all about?" Andy asked.

"Bam wanted to talk to me about some skate stuff. Nothing big. Don't worry." I replied.

Andy looked over at Bam and then he narrowed his eyes, before meeting mine.

"You look beautiful tonight, Lace." Andy told me. I blushed and gave him a small smile. Damn it, of all people, how the hell does he make me blush.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself, Andy."

He smiled and I then saw that his hand was slowly moving close to mine. I felt a little nervous, but, I ended up placing my hand over his. His skin was really soft and smooth, despite being worn from playing guitar. His finger traced a simple design on the back of my hand.

"Looks like Andy's got a new girlfriend." CC said. Andy let go of my hand and he flipped CC off, making me giggle.

"You know you want to." Ashley said. I snorted at the remark. Right. In their imagination. I thought. Andy then claimed my hand in his again. I then made a move with my hand, so that it was on top of his. At least that it went the way my heart was telling me. I might find my new life with Andy. He made me feel like it could happen.

Andy then lifted my hand and he pressed his lips to my hand. His lip ring was freezing, which made me shiver. He then moved away, and I smirked at him. He smiled back at me, his ice blue eyes were soft and gentle. I then shifted from my spot and I sat right next to Andy. He then wrapped an arm around me and he took my hand in his again. I felt a lot better, like there wasn't a lot of tensity with us. I felt.. Calm around Andy. He made me calm and I liked that. It was better than what I had with Blaze. I just moved my head to lay on him, which was fine by him. I just listened to his breathing.