‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 1

The morning light hit my face as I was skating at another demo with Bam and Rob, I had been signed with Fox for their skateboarding line, so I wore a Fox tanktop, black skinny jeans with red crosses and DC's. My long black hair with red layers shined in the sunlight, making my grey eyes shine. I went over and began grinding a rail. When I landed, I went over to Bam and Rob, it was time for me to show them the ring. I had a big black diamond ring on my finger. I'm engaged to my Light, also known as Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. He had proposed to me the night before at his concert. I was going to become Mrs. Biersack. A smile came across my face at the thought of my new name. I then kicked up my board.

Rob then engulfed me into an embrace and Bam did as well, Bam Margera and Rob Dyrdek have become my best friends ever since we met on Go Skateboarding Day, where they had seen my skating potential and Rob signed me with DC and Alien Workshop. Bam had also had Element sponser me and Electric as well. Rob was all in red, he was very color coordinated. Red DC hat, DC shirt, jeans and red DC Shoes. I smirked as I looked over at Bam, who had an Element shirt on, a pair of black jeans, a Element beanie, combat boots, a pair of dog tags and a cross necklace. Complete opposites, yet friends with me and members of the BVB Army. I thought, as I rolled my eyes. Bam gave me an evil smirk.

"I have news." I said. Rob and Bam looked at me strangely and I scoffed. I didn't know if they were ready for the fact that Andy and I are getting married. They looked scared enough.

"Well, lay it on us, Lace." Bam said.

I then took off Andy's leather glove to show them the engagement ring. Bam and Rob's jaws dropped. The black diamond sparkled in the sunlight with pure delight.

"Holy shit! He proposed?!" Rob said, shock filled his voice.

"Yep. I'm going to be Mrs. Biersack." I replied.

"Congrats, Lace." Bam engulfed me into a hug, and I hugged him back.

"Yeah. Congrats," Rob replied.

"Thank you both." I said. I'm grateful to have such great friends like them. I wouldn't know what I'd do without them. I smiled brightly.

"We should have a party," Rob suggested. "Have one at the Fantasy Factory. Maybe I'll even marry you both."

I froze. Rob being the one to marry me and Andy? Uh.. I thought. He did do his sister's wedding, I don't know if Andy would be cool with it.

"The party sounds good, Dyrdek, but you marrying us? I don't know." I said.

"Maybe you're right."

I guess Rob's just excited and when that happens, crazy shit comes through. I then bit down on my dark red painted nails and I smirked. Maybe, it doesn't sound that bad if Rob marries me and Andy. Because it'll be someone we both know.

"On the other hand, it sounds like a good idea. Because, it'll be someone that both Andy and I know." I said. Rob smiled and he flipped his hat backwards.

"Then, I'll do it. I'll marry you and Andy." Rob replied. I squealed softly and hugged Rob. Rob laughed softly and he returned my hug. It was settled. Rob'll marry me and Andy.

After the demo at the mall, I headed back for the hotel that Andy and I were staying in as part of his tour. I headed up to the room that we were staying in. When I popped open the door, I saw that Andy was still asleep. I smiled and headed in. I quietly put my board down and my stuff. I took in the peaceful look of my fiance. it was adorable. He had his black hair over his eyes, and he was shirtless. I just took it all in, enjoying the peaceful moment. I then lay back on my side of the bed and just watched him sleep. I then carefully ran my hand down his face, stroking his jawline and moving his hair from his face. His lips curved into a smile and his eyes opened. I stared into his perfect ice blue eyes. He then caressed my face.

"Faith," He whispered. I put my hand over his, squeezing his fingers.

"Light," I murmured. He then kissed my cheek and I blushed. Damn it. I thought, rolling my eyes at my blush, making him chuckle.

"You were skating?" He asked. I nodded, grateful that the demo was over because I was finally back in the one place I loved more than anything, my fiance's arms. I then got up and handed him a can of Rockstar. He smiled and popped the can, taking a big hit of it, waking himself up.

"Yeah. It was a simple demo with Bam and Rob," I replied.

"Did you show them the ring?"

"Yeah. They were surprised as all hell." I told him. "Which reminds me. Rob wants to be the one who marries us. Would that be okay?"

Andy's eyes widened, he had no clue that Rob was an ordained minister. Crap.

"Since when did Dyrdek marry people?" He said.

"He was the one who married his sister and her husband." I replied.

"Strange. Well, it sounds actually really cool. Yeah, let's do it."

I squealed softly, making Andy laugh. Andy then pulled me to him and I looked into his ice blue gaze again. He then stroked my hair.

"I wouldn't want anyone who could make you mine forever," He whispered. "As my wife."

I smiled and he kissed me gently, I slipped my arms around him, tasting the Rockstar that he just drank. His kiss deepened as I tightened my arms around him, making him growl a little in his throat. We broke apart and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to make this day special," I murmured. "I love you, Light."

"I love you too, my Faith." He kissed my forehead. Andy and I ended up laying together for a while and I loved every minute of it. He was really warm. Warmer than me, I inhaled his cigarette scent that lingered off of his skin. He lit up a cigarette and took a few hits and I smirked. I then closed my eyes and decided to get some sleep because I was forced awake to get to the demo early.