‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 11

The sunlight hit me through my Electric sunglasses as I began to skate. It's been a month since I got on my board and had a private skating session by myself. I wore a Fox 'Vengeance' tank top, a pair of black skinny jeans with chains and studs and zippers and I had my hair in a braid. I went over and did a lipslide on a rail before doing a kickflip. It felt so good to be on my board and to focus on skating. Blaze was finally gone from my life, because he's locked up for attempted murder and will be locked up for 30 plus years for attempted murder, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse and so on. I cringed at the thought of him as I landed a laser flip. A cool breeze moved through me and it was nice on my exposed skin. I didn't care about my scars that were exposed, because I had one person who made me realize that it's okay to bare my scars, and that person's my husband, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. A smile came across my face as I continued skating. This past year, I'd fallen head over heels for Andy and he became the one thing I've searched for all my life. My Light. Light is the world to me and he made me realize that it's okay to be in love and not have to hide behind anything. I took a deep breath and began skating again. After my session, I just sat on a bench and my two best friends in the skate community, Rob Dyrdek and Bam Margera, sat with me.

"Lace," Rob said. "So, how was your honeymoon with Biersack?"

I rolled my eyes. I knew that they were gonna bother me about my honeymoon with my new husband, but I had to tell them at some point and not let it drag too far.

"It was great. We stayed in Helsinki and we went to Dracula's castle," I told him. "It was amazing."

"So, we have this brilliant idea," Bam told me. "How would you feel about going on tour with me, Dyrdek, and Pastrana?"

A tour? Where? I thought. I wondered if it was a European tour or something. But, there was a conflict, I'd have to leave my Light. I didn't want to leave my Light. Not now, at least.

"Where?" I asked.

"All around Europe," Rob explained. "It's only gonna be for three months."

My eyes widened. Three months?! Three months?! I couldn't be away from Andy for three damn months! I couldn't. I took a deep breath as I tried to recover from the bombshell that was dropped on me.

"I have to tell Andy before I even consider going," I said. Bam nodded and I buried my head in my hands. I couldn't leave Andy. I can't. I can't.

Bam dropped me off at the house and I hesitated before walking up the steps and heading in. Think, Lacey. What are you gonna say to Andy? You have to tell him. The voice in the back of my mind made me mentally kick myself. I hated being away from Andy. It killed my initial mood and everything and I would miss the hell out of my Light. I need my Light. I sighed and I saw Andy, who was on the couch with Phantom and Crow. Phantom was curled in his lap and Crow was in his arms. Phantom jumped from Andy's lap and he came over, he rubbed his head on my leg and I lifted him up and stroked his gray fur, making him purr. Andy looked at me and he just sensed that something's wrong. He put Crow on the couch and he came over. I stared into his icy blue eyes as he brushed my face with his hand.

"Faith," He murmured, his voice soft and gentle. "What's wrong?"

I then let Phantom down and took a deep breath. You can tell him, Lacey. He's your husband. He'll understand. I looked away from his icy blue eyes and he lifted my chin, making me meet them again.

"I just talked to Bam and Rob," I said. "They want me to go away with them on tour for three months."

Andy's eyes widened and I sighed, leaning back against the wall. I hate telling him things like this. I wanted to be with him and yet, I have to be taken away from him at the perfect time.

"As much as I hate to say it," He said. "You have to go. Skating's your dream. I'm not gonna get in the way of your dream, Faith."

"I really don't want to go," I replied, as I felt tears trickle from my eyes. He wiped my tears away and he took me in his arms. I didn't want to leave my Light. I hated it. I buried my face in his chest as he stroked my hair and held me close.

"I'm gonna miss you, Light."

He took my face in his hands and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I know, baby. Don't think I don't know that," He murmured. "But, give it a chance. Consider it. For me?"

I sighed and nodded and he kissed my temple. Just having him with me and supporting me on this made the bombshell less hurtful. I had to skate and yet, I was going to miss my husband. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"We'll make the most of it," He told me. "Faith, I know it's hard, but once you skate, the heartache will disappear."

"Is that how you feel when you leave for tours?" I asked. He nodded and he wiped away a few fallen tears. Maybe he was right, once I skate, it'll all go away and I can focus better. I began to calm down and just having Andy with me made it better.

"You know I love you," I murmured. Andy smiled and he kissed me gently, I wrapped my arms around him and he growled softly as he deepened the kiss and he leaned me against the wall. He broke the kiss and he gently ran his lips down my neck and collarbone, making a real soft moan escape my throat. He then reached for my Fox tank top and he pulled it off. He then looked at me, his icy blue eyes met mine and he led me upstairs to our bedroom. He placed me down on the bed and I giggled softly as I pulled his black tank top off and exposed his tattooed skin. I ran my hands down his tattoos and stroked them gently. He ran his lips down my neck and collarbone and down my chest, placing soft little kisses on my skin, which made a new sensation that felt amazing. I made a swift movement and I kissed his neck and collarbone and he groaned and growled softly. I smiled against his skin before he brought his mouth to mine and moved on top of me. My hands moved away and he reached for my hands, intertwining them with his.

Moments later, I just lay with him, in his arms, his warmth all around me. That made my decision about going with Dyrdek, Bam and Pastrana a little easier. He kissed the top of my head and he hummed 'Rebel Love Song' to me and that night, I felt a lot better and decided to consider going on tour.