‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 12

Morning sunlight hit me the following morning, I cringed at the bright light and opened up my eyes and I realized that today's the day I leave to go on tour with Bam and Rob. I didn't want to get out of bed, I wanted to be home with my Light. Andy was asleep beside me, I sighed. This was going to be the hardest day of my life. Saying goodbye to my Light. I took a deep breath and looked at the peaceful look of my husband, as he slept. He's so cute when he's asleep. I thought. I'm gonna miss this. Being with my Light. I got out of bed, not waking him and headed to shower. I then pulled my wet black and red layered hair into a bun and changed into my Nitro Circus tank top, black skinny jeans and headed downstairs to play with Phantom and Crow and to try to clear my head.

I really hated today, I didn't want to leave Light, but I couldn't let my friends down. I played with one of Phantom's toys, a wand with a toy mouse on it and Phantom pawed it and bit on the toy. Tears trickled in my eyes as I played with Phantom. Phantom, as if he knew what was wrong, jumped onto my lap and rubbed his head on me and mewed. His blue eyes, the same ice blue color, stared at me and I stroked his fur. I couldn't control it any longer, I began to cry and Phantom purred loudly and rubbed his head on me, to comfort me. Crow jumped off the couch and he curled up next to me and Phantom. I hated saying goodbye, it always was hard for me. I sobbed softly and stroked Phantom's fur and tried to take breaths and calm down. I was so conflicted at this moment. There was nothing I could do. I had to be brave and face it. I knew deep inside that I'd see Light again when we came home. Andy had another tour coming up and he couldn't come and it crushed me hard. I was nothing without having my husband with me and I needed him. I wiped my tears away. I then just looked out the window and tried to straighten myself out. It was going to be hard, not having Light here with me while I'm with Bam and Rob, but I had to find a way to keep in contact with him. Then it dawned on me. I should make a Twitter. I grabbed my Droid and opened up Twitter and I made a page for myself, Faith_Blackburn and I followed Bam, Kat and Rob, who instantly followed me back. Then I followed Andy and the guys. Jinxx, CC, Ashley, and Jake followed me instantly. I smirked softly and then turned my phone off. Andy then came downstairs and he saw me and smiled a little.

"I didn't know you were already up, Faith." He said. I nodded and he could just tell instantly what was wrong. Another tear fell down my face and he pulled me to him.

"Hey. Don't cry, Faith. Please don't cry." He murmured, as he stroked my hair. I continued crying as he comforted me, rubbing my back with his hand.

"I can't help it, Light. I'm gonna miss you and it's hard for me to say goodbye, even if it's for a few months," I sobbed. He lifted my chin and he wiped my tears away.

"I know, Faith. I'm gonna miss you too, baby. I know it hurts. I've been in your place before," He told me. "Baby, it's gonna be okay."

"I just hate saying goodbye," I sniffled a little and he kissed my forehead and held me closer to him.

"I know." He whispered. "I know, Faith."

Saying goodbye was always hard for me and it hurt me everytime. I hated this. I really did, but I didn't want to let Bam, Rob and Travis down. I guess once I went skating, it'd clear my mind. I inhaled his familiar scent of cigarettes that lingered on his skin. He pressed his lips to my forehead and did the best that he could to comfort me. He began singing 'Saviour' to me and it made it a little better, but I was going to miss him singing too. I then pulled away from him and began packing for the tour. I grabbed my Hart & Huntington, Fatal, Young & Reckless, Element and Electric stuff and packed it away because my flight to London, which was the first stop on our tour, was in a few hours. Andy followed me upstairs and as I finished the last of my packing, he pulled me to him again, his icy blue eyes were full of sorrow and compassion. He touched my face as another tear fell down my face and he wiped it away.

"It's gonna be okay, Faith. It'll all be over soon." He told me, his voice's soft and gentle. I looked away from his gaze, because if I did, I would start crying again. I loathed this day, but I had to go. I had to.

"Let's just hope so." I said, trying my hardest not to break down. He then gave me one last kiss, a kiss that was deep and full of passion and love. When we broke apart, he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. He hugged me to him and I felt him kiss my neck again before I let go.

"I love you, my Faith." He whispered.

I forced myself to let my husband go and we headed out to the airport and when I got there, I met up with Bam and Rob; They both knew that I was hurting over the fact that I wasn't going to see my husband for three months and they just left me alone because of the pain I was feeling. They knew from before that if I was hurting, I'd scream my heart out and they'd freak, so they just gave me space. Rob then just came over and wrapped his arm around me.

"It's gonna be okay, Lace. You'll see Andy soon." He told me. I nodded, blinking away tears as we headed for our seats on the plane. As we sat together, I knew that there was one thing I could do to make it better and to clear my head, by listening to Andy's voice. I turned my Ipod on and listened to 'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides. This was gonna be a long trip. I then headed on Twitter on my Ipod and I posted my first tweet to the world:

Just left for the European tour with @Bam_Margera and @robdyrdek. Missing my Light already, @AndyBVB.

I got an instant response as well: @AndyBVB: I miss you too, my Faith. @Faith_Blackburn.

I smiled a little as the plane took off and I looked outside the window. Bam patted my shoulder and Rob wrapped his arm around me. London, here we come. I thought.

"We're gonna have loads of fun, Lace. You'll see." Bam told me. I sliently prayed that Bam would be right. Because, I just wanted to get this over with and get back to my husband and be with him. I smiled and leaned my head on Bam's shoulder and just listened to Andy's voice while we headed to England.