‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning and I looked over at my Droid. The day was June 20th. I then leaned back and sighed. June 20th was a hard day for me and for Bam and Rob. On this day, we lost a good friend and legendary member of the Jackass crew, Ryan Dunn. I met Ryan when I was skating with Bam and Ryan had such a huge heart and a warm spirit and he loved talking with me and everyone else he crossed paths with. Ryan was removed from this world by speeding while he was drunk and colliding with a guard rail and tree and the car exploded. I missed him so much. Tears trickled in my eyes and I lay back in bed, quietly sobbing as Phantom slept, curled in a ball. I wished Ryan didn't have to be taken from this world. He had so much left to do. So much. The old wound in my heart from finding out about Ryan dying reopened and I couldn't help but just get hysterical. I missed him so much and wished he was here with us instead.

Andy, who was sleeping beside me, he heard my sobs and he sat up. He touched my face and wiped my tears with his fingers. His icy blue eyes met mine, full of worry and concern.

"Faith," He said. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Light," I sobbed softly. "Today's a very hard day for me, Rob and Bam. Ryan Dunn, our good friend, passed away a year ago today."

His eyes then softened with sympathy and held me to him, as I sobbed softly. He stroked my hair gently. I missed Ryan so much and I wished that he was still here with me, Rob and Bam.

"Oh, Lacey. I'm sorry. I really am." He murmured. "Shh. Faith. It's gonna be okay. I'm here. I'm here."

"I miss him so much," I sniffled as tears streamed down my face. Andy wiped them away and he kissed my forehead.

"I know, Faith." He murmured. "I know. Shhh. It's allright."

I wished that this didn't have to happen and I just buried myself on him, as he ran his fingers through my hair and began singing 'Saviour' to me softly.

~Flashback~

Bam and I went flying down the highway to the site. We were both told that Ryan had died last night and we had to see if it was real and I could tell that it was true. My mind told me that and tears streamed down my face and we arrived at the sight: the guard rail was gone and a tree was taken out and I saw the yellow caution tape and the remains of Ryan's Porsche. Bam and I got out and instantly, he fell to his knees and began crying, it didn't take me long to follow. I couldn't believe it. Ryan was really gone.

"No! RYAN!" Bam screamed, tears streaming down his face, sobs escaping his throat. "NO! No! This can't be real! No!"

"No," I said, softly. "No!"

Ryan, the one person I consider a brother alongside Rob and Bam, was gone. He was so open minded and so loving and caring. I wiped my tears and I went over to the scene, and I fell to the ground, sobbing hysterically. Why? Why must you take Ryan Dunn, the most sweetest person on the earth and one of my close friends, away?! I thought. No! NO! He still had so much left to do, why must he be taken away now?! I wanted to be the one taken away than him. I wiped my tears away and I went over to Bam, and hugged him, and we both cried hysterically.

End of Flashback~

I missed Ryan so much. He was so sweet and so caring about the people he crossed paths with, me being one of them. He treated me like a little sister and I was looking for a sibling figure ever since Jayde and I rarely speak. He became a brother to me and I wished he was here and saw all the things that I've done.

"I wish he was here," I said, looking into Andy's ice blue eyes. "He would've loved you, Light."

Andy stroked my hair and he lifted my chin.

"What makes you think he isn't here? I'm sure he's watching over you. Keeping his eye on you," He told me. "And Bam and Rob."

It was partually true, I knew that Ryan would be watching over Bam, Rob and I, spiritually. I hope he's proud of the changes I made with my life. Ditching Blaze, and being with my Light, Andy and finally finding true love.

"I hope he's proud of me," my voice was soft and still full of grief. "With all the things that have happened so far."

Andy caressed my face and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Maybe you should get a tattoo in memory of Ryan," Andy told me. "He would love that."

"Maybe." I replied. I then got out of bed and changed into a Fatal tanktop, black skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots. I pulled my hair into a ponytail as Andy wore the Young & Reckless tank top I gave him, that said 'Reckless Youth', and his trademark leather pants and boots. We headed out to Kat's shop, High Voltage Ink, also the home for the infamous show, LA Ink. We arrived and headed in, hand in hand. I was greeted by Kat, who was finishing up a tattoo. We just hung out and waited for her to finish. When she finished, she came over, she wore a black dress with gold leggings, her hair was back to black with some blue in it.

"Hey, Lacey." She said, hugging me, which I returned the hug and then she went over to Andy and hugged him. "What brings you two in today?"

"I wanted to get a tattoo in memory of Ryan," I replied. Kat nodded.

"What do you want to get, babe?"

"A set of angel wings and 'Random Hero' on my lower back." I told her.

"In gothic font?"

"Yeah."

"Allright, give me a few minutes and I'll call you back," Kat told me and Andy and I hung out on the golden couch. Andy squeezed my fingers gently, giving me some comfort and I leaned into him. He wrapped his arm around me and I lay my head on him.

"Lace?" Kat called my name and Andy and I headed over. I sat on the chair as she placed the stencil on my lower back and she showed me the design, which looked amazing. Then she began tattooing me.

"I take it I'm not the only one who knew Ryan then," Kat said. "When did you meet him, Lace?"

"I met him at a skate demo. Bam brought him along. We connected and became good friends." I replied. "It's so weird without him here."

"I know," Kat told me. "I wished he could've stayed longer instead of being taken away that dreadful night. I really do. I miss him so much."

"So do I," I felt tears trickle in my eyes and Andy held my hand, he made circles with his fingers on the back of my hand. "I considered him a brother."

"He made all of us feel like family," Kat responded. "He had such a huge heart."

"He did," I agreed. "If I needed someone there, he'd be the one I needed to lean my head on."

"How did Ryan pass away?" Andy asked.

"He was drinking and driving, he flew off a guard rail and hit a tree, the car exploded instantly," Kat explained, blinking a few tears of her own. Andy's mouth dropped and he mouthed, 'holy shit'. I nodded at his reaction.

"Holy shit. That's horrible," Andy said.

"Yeah." Kat replied. "Okay, Lace. You're done."

I slowly got up and she showed me in the mirror and my mouth dropped at the piece on my lower back, the angel wings and 'Random Hero' lay perfect on my skin. I loved it. Ryan would've loved it. I thought. Andy then took a picture of the tattoo and he posted it on Twitter:

@AndyBVB: Rest In Peace to a legend and one 'Random Hero', Ryan Dunn. We all miss you and love you.

I smiled at the post and I was grateful that Andy had came with me, because he got a chance to know Ryan better. It made me feel better, knowing that I made that happen. I kissed Andy's cheek and he smiled.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. He kissed me gently.

"I love you, Faith." He whispered.