‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 16

Warm sunlight hit me as I was greeted with the perfect light of day, I groaned softly and turned so that I lay my head on my perfect hubby, Andy, who was sleeping beside me. He smiled in his sleep and stroked my hair. It's been a few weeks since 'Sandpaper' was released, the crossover song done by Andy and Chris Jericho and his band, Fozzy. It made headlines and I became thrilled with the outcome and we became good friends with Jericho. Jericho supported Black Veil Brides and I was really happy with that. Bam was even kind and considerate enough to direct the video for 'Sandpaper' and we fell in love with it. I then forced myself up and checked my Droid and saw that today is the first of February, meaning that today is Dyrdek Day. Dyrdek day is a day that Rob was awarded and on this special day, we go out and spread kindness to one another. I smiled brightly and got out of bed and changed into my Rob Dyrdek 'Make Your Own Luck' tank top, black jeans and DC's, as I was braiding my red hair, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and I leaned back, knowing that it was Andy. He pressed little kisses on my shoulder and trailed his lips to my neck, which felt really good. I sighed and took it all in for a moment, loving the feel of my husband being this close to me.

"Morning, my Faith." He murmured. I smiled in the mirror, staring at his reflection and mine. He lay his head on my shoulder as his hands lay perfect on my waist. I placed my hands over his, and gently squeezed them. A soft smile came across his face. I loved my husband so much, he brought such a light in my life, which is why I called him Light.

"Morning, my Light." I whispered.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked, his warm breath tickling my skin. I then turned around and met his icy blue eyes. He caressed my face gently.

"Well, Light. Today's Dyrdek Day," I said. Andy narrowed his eyes in wonder and I giggled softly.

"Dyrdek Day?"

"It's a day decidated to spreading kindness in the world and being kind to one another," I told him. "I think it'd be something that you and the guys would love to support."

"It sounds like a great idea," Andy told me. "And Rob came up with this?"

I nodded my head and he smiled.

"Course he would. Well, I'm up for it."

"Good." I leaned and gave him a gentle kiss and I handed him a Rob Dyrdek shirt to wear and as soon as he got dressed, we picked up the guys and we headed out to the demo and Dyrdek Day signing. I saw all the white and black balloons up at the demo, which was at Rob's Safe Spot, Skate Spot. I met up with Rob and gave him a hug.

"Happy Dyrdek Day, Lace." He told me, as he went over to give Andy a hug.

"Happy Dyrdek Day, Rob." I replied.

Dyrdek Day might just be the best thing Rob has ever done. Taking time and being kind to one another, it's a great idea. I loved it. As I began to skate, I noticed someone familiar in the crowd, I narrowed my eyes to get a better look and I saw that it was Juliet, Andy's ex girlfriend. The hell? Why is she here? I thought. After landing a trick, I pulled Rob aside by his wrist.

"Lace? What's up?" He asked.

"Juliet's here," I told him. Rob then scanned the crowd and he saw Juliet, her dark and blue hair sticking out like a sore thumb. I had no idea why she was here, and I'm about to go find out.

"Why is she here?" Rob said. I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go find out." I then began skating, and Juliet was leaning against one of the trees. I stopped in front of her and kicked my board up.

"Happy Rob Dyrdek Day, Lacey." Juliet said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't I just celebrate along with you and Rob?" She replied.

"Tell me why you're really here, Simms." Anger began to crack in my voice. She sighed and crossed her arms before meeting my glare.

"Look, Lacey. I know we got off on the wrong foot, and I came here to apologize." She explained. "I shouldn't have worked with Blaze and I'm sorry for calling you out and saying those things. I was just jealous of you and Andy being together. I can tell now that you really do love him and he feels the same way about you. So, I'm sorry."

Juliet then turned to leave and I then grabbed her by the wrist, stopping her. She apologized and it sounded sincere enough that I had to forgive her.

"I forgive you and I'm sorry for whatever I've done as well," I told her, and a smile came across her face. "Well, it sure wouldn't be Dyrdek day without some kindness being made, ain't it? So, come on. I'll introduce you to Rob."

I kicked up my board and grabbed it and we walked over to Rob, who was signing some stuff for the fans and taking pictures.

"Rob." I said, as I came over, making him jump. Juliet and I laughed at his reaction.

"Damn it, Lace. You scared me shitless." Rob responded. "I take it this is Juliet, right?"

I nodded and I made a gesture. "Juliet, meet Rob Dyrdek. Rob, Juliet Simms."

Juliet and Rob shook hands and I smiled brightly. I then patted Rob on the shoulder and leaned into his ear.

"Be nice," I whispered. "She's a really nice girl."

Rob nodded and I headed off to skate again as Juliet watched me. I began doing a laser flip and a boardslide to fakie. I kickflipped and did a 50-50 grind on a rail. I then did another laser flips for the hell of it and a triple 360 flip to end my part of the demo. I then headed over to get a can of Rockstar to get my energy up. As I popped the can, I got a nice greeting kiss by Andy. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back, gripping to him and my Rockstar. I broke the kiss and he kissed my temple.

"Great job out there, Faith." He told me. I pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, Light." I took a sip of Rockstar and as I did, Andy saw Juliet chatting with Rob and his eyes narrowed. I could tell that he was pissed.

"Why's Juliet here?" He asked, in his most calm yet enraged voice. I then put my hand on his chest.

"Easy, viper. Everything's fine between me and her. Calm down," I told him. "She isn't going to ruin anything. Besides, it's Rob Dyrdek day. I had to be kind to someone and that someone was Juliet."

Andy began to calm down and he slipped his arm around me and I leaned into him and inhaled his scent lingering off his skin. I had to forgive her, I wasn't going to leave her empty handed. It's Dyrdek day. You have to be kind to everyone, even if it's someone who had betrayed you in the past and let them know that they're still part of your life, no matter what the reason was.

"You're an amazing skater, Lacey." CC told me.

"Thanks, CC." I replied.

"I now know why Andy loves you. Because you're flexible as all hell," Ashley said. Andy smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow! Really, Biersack?"

"Yeah, really. Quit acting like a damn pervert around my wife, Purdy." Andy told him, laughing softly and I giggled softly. I then let go of Andy and I gave Ashley a hug and I pecked him on the cheek.

"Looks like your wife loves me too," Ashley replied. Andy rolled his eyes before I headed back over and took his hand. Andy squeezed my fingers and he kissed the tattoo that lay on the skin of my left wrist. His nickname, 'Light'. I then saw that Rob was teaching Juliet how to skate, and I laughed as he tried to keep her steady.

"Looks like Juliet's trying to skate," Andy said. "But she won't be as good of a skater as you, Faith."

I met his icy blue eyes and he kissed me gently for a few moments before breaking away.

"Thank you, Light." I told him. Andy then let me go and he and the guys headed for the stage, I guess they were going to play a few songs for the fans, which sounded like a great idea. He kicked off the set by playing 'Rebel Yell'. The crowd cheered and I sang along with Andy's voice. Rebel Yell was one of my favorite Billy Idol songs. Andy and the guys played that, 'In The End', 'Saviour', 'Fallen Angels' and 'Rebel Love Song'. Andy stood onstage, with a big smile on his face.

"Happy Rob Dyrdek Day to you all," He addressed the fans and BVB Army members and Rob smiled. "You guys go out and spread some kindness today and be kind to one another and cherish the ones that you love. Rob's a genius for coming up with this. We all need a day to appreciate each other and be thankful for the ones that we love and that are in our lives. I'm thankful for having the guys and for having my beautiful wife, Lacey. So, go out and enjoy this amazing day."

He then ended the set and headed offstage to meet with me and Rob. This Dyrdek Day was going to be one for the ages and I'll never forget it. I'm glad I have such amazing friends and one amazing hubby.